1473 Maccorkle Ave
    Saint Albans, WV USA

2018-03-18

"I love the 9.99 boots that i bought"

2018-03-10

"The sales associate helped me decide on a gift my granddaughter. They showed me how to down load the Goodys APP and obtain a coupon towards my purchase. Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my purchase and the app for future visits."

Posted Mar-12-2018

2018-03-02

"I really like to shop on days when Mary is working. She always greets me as soon as I walk through the door. If there are two registers open, I will stand in a line just to have her check me out, she is so nice and helpful. If I had a complaint about the store, it would be the difficulty of getting around in the store. It is almost impossible to shop with a cart, baby stoller, wheelchair or walker. Although it's nice to have a wide variety of merchandise to shop from, the racks, shelves and displays are so close together, it's difficult to get around in the store. And the clothes are so packed onto the racks, you can't remove one item without something falling in the floor; or it's almost impossible to return that item to the rack. The store adjacent to this Goody's is closing; how wonderful it would be if Goody's could expand their space and make it easier to get around in the store."

Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-01-15

"the managers are curt and condescending. when i have a coupon they act like I am trying to steal something"

Posted Jan-18-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-01-12

"Great prices great service!"

2018-01-11

"I love the monthly coupon books that they give out at the store"

2018-01-10

"I really like the coupon books the store gives out and the payback rewards program"

2018-01-10

"great discounts, you get payback rewards with other offers,doorbusters"

2017-12-16

"I love that you guys have a lot of coupons. I just wish you guys had jeans for women that wasn't all stright legs and pete sizes."

2017-12-14

"The cashier that checked me out is always very helpful I try to get her everytime"

2017-12-05

"I always find a style of jeans or tops that I love and more recently a pair of ankle boots. The look and the fit of the brands my local store carries, always come in so many sizes and colors I never leave empty handed and/or dissapointed. I like that I can go back and pick up the one thing I did'nt get on my last visit and still see even more new styles and trends on display. My husband likes the mens department at our local Goodys and he also looks there for his clothing before looking anywhere else. I enjoy the perks of being a card member. The discounts and promotions I always take advantage of through the mail and online. Excellent value! A Happy Customer!"

2017-12-02

"It was great loved the experience people were nice and respectful"

2017-12-02

"My overall experience with Goody's is excellent! I have always found what I was looking for at the right prices."

2017-11-29

"Always Find Wonderful Sales especially when your size is available"

2017-11-22

"good overall. associates very friendly"

Share Goody's, Saint Albans, WV's store rating

Goody's, Saint Albans, WV is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Saint Albans, WV is a merchant member
Goody's, Saint Albans, WV participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.