1473 Maccorkle Ave
    Saint Albans, WV USA

2018-08-04

"The store is pretty tightly packed. I think the “home” section could go and make more room for a better kids section."

2018-07-29

"Very pleasant and satisfying knowing im saving money and getting more for the money"

2018-07-11

"I love shopping at Goody's. You have large selections for all shapes and sizes. And your sales are awesome!"

2018-07-04

"Good except trying to navigate thru the store"

2018-06-13

"Very nice selection for me and my grandaughter,very helpful staff"

2018-06-10

"My whole family loves to shop here!! "

2018-05-23

"Kaleena, store associate in the St Albans, WV store is outstanding and very friendly and helpful each and every time I have shopped there. She is a great representative for your company"

Posted May-24-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-20

"Walked in and out within 8 minutes"

2018-03-18

"I love the 9.99 boots that i bought"

2018-03-10

"The sales associate helped me decide on a gift my granddaughter. They showed me how to down load the Goodys APP and obtain a coupon towards my purchase. Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my purchase and the app for future visits."

Posted Mar-12-2018

2018-03-02

"I really like to shop on days when Mary is working. She always greets me as soon as I walk through the door. If there are two registers open, I will stand in a line just to have her check me out, she is so nice and helpful. If I had a complaint about the store, it would be the difficulty of getting around in the store. It is almost impossible to shop with a cart, baby stoller, wheelchair or walker. Although it's nice to have a wide variety of merchandise to shop from, the racks, shelves and displays are so close together, it's difficult to get around in the store. And the clothes are so packed onto the racks, you can't remove one item without something falling in the floor; or it's almost impossible to return that item to the rack. The store adjacent to this Goody's is closing; how wonderful it would be if Goody's could expand their space and make it easier to get around in the store."

Posted Mar-05-2018

2018-01-15

"the managers are curt and condescending. when i have a coupon they act like I am trying to steal something"

Posted Jan-18-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-01-12

"Great prices great service!"

2018-01-11

"I love the monthly coupon books that they give out at the store"

2018-01-10

"I really like the coupon books the store gives out and the payback rewards program"

Share Goody's, Saint Albans, WV's store rating

Goody's, Saint Albans, WV is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Saint Albans, WV is a merchant member
Goody's, Saint Albans, WV participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.