Stores > Goody's, Shelbyville, KY
  • Goody's, Shelby Goody's, Shelbyville, KY Elite Status

20 Village Plaza
      Shelbyville, KY USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Shelbyville, KY by clicking a star below.

2018-03-23

"I shop there a lot especially at Christmas. Can always find what I need."

2018-03-07

"I like the hometown and friendly feel of this store!"

2018-03-03

"I think your store associates should be sure before they tell you something. And then they made no offer to honor what I was originally told. I spent an extra 30 min. shopping after I ask the associate a couple of times to clarify the sale and was told that they were buy 1 get 2 free on some shoes that were on reduced rack. When I got ready to pay I was told she had to get manager to fix it and then he said only certain ones on are sell. So i did not get any of them."

2018-03-01

"I dislike it I'm tired of being asked to buy magazines I don't want your credit card and you can use your coupons on very little"

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2018

A rep from Goody's, Shelbyville, KY, StageAM, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-02-16

"Great new store manager has the store looking super."

2018-02-16

"I had an excellent experience with Stage."

2017-12-13

"Store was very unorganized and dirty"

2017-12-09

"Excellent. Moved to Ky. from Tn. the drive to store and home is over an hour. I enjoy this companies products."

2017-12-06

"I filed a complaint about not being able to enter the holiday giveaway unless I did so on facebook. I do not do facebook and feel this is discrimatory by not giving me an alternative way to enter. Also, I'm positive that some people do not even use a computer so they are totally left out also."

2017-12-05

"I don't want an associate following me around. I like to look myself. Then if I have ?'s or need assistance I like to know I can find someone to help.I appreciate that Goody's has traditional & current styles."

2017-12-02

"Prices for Black Friday were great!!! Love the store."

2017-11-27

"I enjoy going to goody's espeacily with my mom. We usually have a lot of fun while shopping there"

2017-11-16

"Elijah was our cashier and he was the sweetest thing ever. He smiled and was very respectful. Such a nice young man. The lady who was there she was talking accross the store to another customer she should of walked to the customer instead of yelling across the store sorry didn't catch her name she was blonde."

2017-11-12

"Marcia was my cashier and she was wonderful. She was very patient and worked with me on my coupons/discounts to ensure that I received the best deals. I was extremely pleased with the manner in which she handled my transactions and the amount of money I saved on this shopping trip. Marcia was very friendly and helpful. She was also very knowledgeable about her job, the coupons I had and how to apply them for the best deal."

2017-10-26

"staff is great but there never seems to be enough of them. sometimes have to wait for someone to come to the check out register."

Share Goody's, Shelbyville, KY's store rating

Goody's, Shelbyville, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Shelbyville, KY is a merchant member
Goody's, Shelbyville, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.