Stores > Goody's, Sylvester, GA
  • Goody's, Sylves

623 E Franklin St
      Sylvester, GA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Sylvester, GA by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

"Just a normal quick shopping trip for my teenager."

2017-10-26

"Music crazy, not relaxing. Another customer commented that music made her want to leave.Prices too high for my budget unless on REALLY good saleSales clerks friendly and helpful"

2017-09-12

"I enjoyed my time at the store and I will go back to the store in the future."

2017-09-07

"I enjoy the freedom to browse, and try on clothes with an associate available to help, but not smothering."

2017-08-29

"I just enjoy browsing in the store just to kill time. I usually find something that I wan to purchase even if I don't purchase on that visit."

2017-07-04

"My experience with the store was good but could be better."

2017-06-07

"William was so nice and so were the others"

2017-05-20

"I had a great experience until checkout. I was told to choose 3 magazines for 3 months free. After entering my debit card pin to complete my clothing purchase, I was asked my address and told to press the ok button on the screen and sigh. After reading that the magazine company would be authorized to charge my debit card on file, I declined to authorize and asked the associate to cancel the transaction. I was told we were too far into the transaction to go back and that I would have to call the magazine company to cancel. If I have not authorized and signed my name, why do I have to call and cancel? I asked her to call for assistance and she started calling the magazine company. I noticed an associate looking and asked for her help. She tried pressing buttons to clear the transaction and decided to restart the register. She told me it was cancelled because she turned off the register and we could re-ring my purchase. I told her I was already charged for the purchase and I would be double charged. I payed and sure enough I am showing 2 charges for the same amount. I received a call from the store asking me for my address and that they called the magazine to cancel my subscription. Again, what is there to cancel if I did not sign and authorize my card to be charged for magazines? Very unsatisfied with how this was handled. The associates did not want to take the time to pull up the transaction and void it. Now my debit card is probably out there in magazine land waiting to be charged and I will have to either cancel my card or get the run around trying to cancel a service I did not want. employees are pressured with having to get credit apps and magazine purchases to meet quota and are not informing customers about the details of having to cancel before 3 months are up."

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Goody's, Sylvester, GA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-03-27

"good, but the only one that was nice to me was the lady who checked me out."

2017-02-23

"Loved it , associate was professional, very sweet"

2017-01-25

"I always enjoy shopping at Goodys, I have a classmate that works in my local store and she always make my shopping experience a pleasurable one."

2017-01-24

"My overall experience was wonderful."

2016-12-17

"overall experience was great,thanks for the service."

Share Goody's, Sylvester, GA's store rating

Goody's, Sylvester, GA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Sylvester, GA is a merchant member
Goody's, Sylvester, GA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.