Stores > Gordmans, Burnsville, MN
  • Gordmans, Burns Gordmans, Burnsville, MN Elite Status

901 County Rd 42 West
      Burnsville, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Burnsville, MN by clicking a star below.

2018-04-06

"It was alright. The associate Leigh saved the evening!! She was wonderful checking us out despite us running out of time. However, there was a white lady with a pixie cut who yelled at us prior to and threatened us by saying we would have to make the purchase the next day because “the registers are all closed, I told 3 times already it’s too late.” However, the registers were clearly not closed because Leigh was able to check us out immediately. It was very unprofessional as I understand her misbehavior may stem from her own frustrations. It shouldn’t be showcased in the workplace. It makes customers feel inferior and not feel motivated to make their purchases."

2018-04-01

"I was pleased with my shopping experience."

2018-03-22

"It was fine came in early and had time to check out some luggage."

2018-03-22

"It was a pretty good visit."

2018-03-17

"It's always fun to see what I come home with!"

2018-03-09

"It was nice shopping their love the prices and the clothes Everybody is so nice and helpful"

2018-03-04

"Lara helped me last October track down a votive holder for an engagement gift for my daughter, She is so awesome. On this day she went above and beyond again and found tennis shoes for me at the Woodbury store for the bridesmaids. She engages with me every time I shop at Gordmans. Each time I shop I'm amazed at how quick and available she is for the quest as well as for the teammates."

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2018

A rep from Gordmans, Burnsville, MN, StageAM, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-03-03

"Lara is friendly and helpful. Always greets me with a smile and makes my shopping experience her priority."

2018-02-26

"They have the greatest selection of brand name kids clothes."

2018-02-25

"It was a good experience prices are the best and always the brand I love..."

2018-02-25

"I was going to purchase 3 pairs of children's pants all on the clearance rack. None of them were on clearance even though there were several other pairs exactly the same. I could not see each items price at the register and after I completed my purchase, I realized none were on clearance. One pair of pants were too expensive, so I took it out of the bag and first noticed it still had the alarm tag on it, second had the cashier make a return because of the price. I hate that you cannot see the price of the items you are purchasing as they are being rang up. Then had I kept the item, I would have needed to return to the store to have the sensor tag removed. I really would have been mad. Cashiers need to state the price of the items as they are being rang up, if you cannot see them and pay more attention to items as they are bagged."

2018-02-20

"Love the store, will definately go again!!"

2018-02-13

"I like to shop here but the store looks messy and sometimes has an odor that is unpleasant. Employees never around to help but see then standing and talking quite a bit rather than doing their jobs."

2018-02-09

"Really enjoy the home section!"

2018-02-08

"Waited at checkout for five minutes while sales person was on the phone, they didn't look at me once or acknowledge that I was even there. Finally put phone on hold to wait on me. I paid with cash, the change I owed came to .38 so I gave her .58 to not get pennies. She had a hard time figuring out I should get 20 cents back. Some sales people need to work on customer service skills."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2018

A rep from Gordmans, Burnsville, MN, StageAM, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

Share Gordmans, Burnsville, MN's store rating

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a merchant member
Gordmans, Burnsville, MN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.