Stores > Gordmans, Burnsville, MN
  • Gordmans, Burns

901 County Rd 42 West
      Burnsville, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Burnsville, MN by clicking a star below.

2018-01-17

"Found great deals on name - brand clothing items!"

2018-01-10

"Gordmans is Great. I get post holiday retail is a mess but more staff and stronger management regulates that."

2018-01-08

"Very good. I have no complaints."

2018-01-01

"I was pleased with the affordable prices and great quality & variety of clothing items."

2017-12-29

"I was happy until I got home and found the sensor still attached! That really just ruined it. It's a long drive back to the store for me! Ugh"

2017-12-26

"I had a great experience there. Just wish there was more workers there but I help find things. There was certain toys in the middle of the aisle in the kids section."

2017-12-24

"The cashier Leigh was very friendly and she rang me out fast. She also kept a conversation going while she rang me out."

2017-12-19

"I used to shop at the Gordman's store in Mankato until it closed. I always paid with my debit card. When I recently started shopping the store in the Burnsville Mall I was asked if I wanted a credit card to earn points. I did not even know Gordman's offered credit cards or you could earn points to redeem for $5 off my next purchase! I also walked in last weekend as an associate was marking down clearance items and I said I wished body butter was on sale. She said that some of the sets she was marking down had shea butter in them and I bought all 5 boxes that she had! I am very pleased with the staff at this store. I am glad that I ventured in last month to check it out."

2017-12-18

"Love that store!! Definitely my favorite store!"

2017-12-15

"I always enjoy shopping with Gordmans. The variety is amazing. I had a peaceful time and checkout with the cashier was one of the best experiences! Receipt says her name is Rahma. Very kind,respectful, courteous and attentive."

2017-12-04

"I love this store I miss the one we had in manksto"

2017-12-03

"It was very busy as it was Black Friday but the clerks were so mice and helpful! Store was clean and shelves were pretty full. The checker even got me to sign up for your charge card and did it smoothly and was sweet. Very good service!! What would I change??? Better carts."

2017-11-28

"Found pants wouldn’t find anywhere else for the price"

2017-11-15

"I went into the store earlier today and bought items for my nieces birthday. However when I got home one of the items was not in my bag. When I called the manager was not helpful and told me I needed to wait to get my item until the morning so the camera's could be reviewed. I told the manager I was almost to the location and needed the item for a birthday gift. She still said I needed to wait until the next day. I got my item because I went into the store and found it no help to her. This employee should not be a manager and doesn't know how to help the customer. She should of offered to find another of the same item. I felt like she thought I was lying and trying to steal a $9.99 shirt that I paid for! She was the closing manager on 11/6/17."

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from Gordmans, Burnsville, MN, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-11-13

"Good. Always like the home decorating items on the store. Good prices"

Share Gordmans, Burnsville, MN's store rating

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a merchant member
Gordmans, Burnsville, MN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.