901 County Rd 42 West
    Burnsville, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-07-08

"Drive 100 miles to visit your store!I always find clothes that are fun & cant beat the price. Spent an hour just looking at everything for my home. Cant wait to go again! Thank you Gordmans"

Posted Jul-10-2018

2018-06-23

"I shop here all the time for the prices. You have nice clothes for plus size women. All I really can say is up your training with employees they are terrible"

2018-06-10

"My experience was good. I needed to exchange a blouse & there was no problem. They were very helpful."

Posted Jun-12-2018

2018-05-23

"I love gordmans every much so. just think alies an floor should stay more clean.other then then i hade a great tims an every"

2018-05-21

"In general, it was pretty poor. Yes, I found what I was looking for, but it wasn't because of any associates in the store."

2018-05-16

"This was my first time shopping at Goodman’s and I found exactly what I was looking for a great price! I will definitely shop here again"

Posted May-16-2018

2018-05-14

"this will always be my favorite despite the style change that took place after closing. I like the prices as they are affordable and CUTE."

2018-05-09

"I LOVE Gordmans! They have a lot to choose from, nice variety of things , great prices, gifts and home decor."

2018-05-09

"Was very good.like the way the clothes fits.has everything for the whole family. Very happy tp shop there."

2018-05-08

"Very pleased.would go back again."

2018-05-07

"I really enjoy shopping at Gordman's. I may not want anything in particular, but I always find something I can't live without!"

2018-05-02

"Ticked off....when I pay cash and part credit I should be able to receive my cash back. Was told by 2 workers that thats not possible. The cash was my daughters so now I have to get cash back out to give her. IF thats your policy you need to define that in your return policy!!"

2018-04-22

"DRESSING ROOM ATTENDANT WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY THAnk you"

2018-04-06

"It was alright. The associate Leigh saved the evening!! She was wonderful checking us out despite us running out of time. However, there was a white lady with a pixie cut who yelled at us prior to and threatened us by saying we would have to make the purchase the next day because “the registers are all closed, I told 3 times already it’s too late.” However, the registers were clearly not closed because Leigh was able to check us out immediately. It was very unprofessional as I understand her misbehavior may stem from her own frustrations. It shouldn’t be showcased in the workplace. It makes customers feel inferior and not feel motivated to make their purchases."

2018-04-01

"I was pleased with my shopping experience."

Share Gordmans, Burnsville, MN's store rating

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Burnsville, MN is a merchant member
Gordmans, Burnsville, MN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.