4601 1st Ave SE
    Cedar Rapids, US
    Note: This is a local storefront

2018-08-21

"love the store but the rep today seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else. The store always has what we are looking for."

2018-08-13

"it was pretty good overall"

2018-08-10

"I like shopping at Gordman's - good selection and great price. Love the fragrance,jewelry,handbags,and home decor selection. Please don't close the Cedar Rapids, Iowa store!!"

Posted Aug-14-2018

2018-07-13

"I enjoyed looking through Gordmans just wish some areas were more organized so you could easily see all items."

2018-06-19

"It was fine. Shelves were kind of bare and only one checker. I was not impressed by products offered. It was a boring shopping experience. I see no reason for me to hurry back. This is the 3rd time I've had this shopping experience in this store. I used to spend money here but not anymore."

Posted Jun-20-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-06-17

"Great experience...much more choices for plus size"

2018-06-11

"It was okay. Would like to see more variety for plus size"

2018-05-21

"Thanks Vickie for pointing out the survey she told me i could win $300 shopping spree, she said no one ever does the survey. Hope i win kids will need clothes for school this would help. Thanks"

2018-05-14

"Overall a great experience. Keep up the good work."

2018-05-14

"Always a place I can find an outfit I’m confident wearing."

2018-05-11

"I like the way the store has been redone; better lighting, great displays & plenty of room to move around!"

2018-04-26

"It was wonderful I'm always in there for hours looking at everything! It's a nice comfortable environment and a great place to shop."

2018-04-25

"I love the store! AWESOME prices, unique things and very nice associates. They were very friendly to my 2 year old son too."

2018-04-19

"The WORSE I have been treated at gordmons. Manager was so rude all i could do was try my best to not get more upset so i bought what I had and left. Did tell the wonderful lady that rang me up what happend"

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-04-17

"Decent except for the joke of trying to check out. Was about to drop my purchases on the counter and walk out."

Posted Apr-17-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

Share Gordmans, Cedar Rapids, IA's store rating

Gordmans, Cedar Rapids, IA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Cedar Rapids, IA is a merchant member
Gordmans, Cedar Rapids, IA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.