Stores > Gordmans, Lexington, KY
  • Gordmans, Lexin Gordmans, Lexington, KY Elite Status

3801 Mall Road
      Lexington, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Lexington, KY by clicking a star below.

2018-02-11

"Great! It was my first visit and I loved the store and was very impressed with the baby section."

2018-02-07

"I don't get at shop at Gordmans often but when I do, I enjoy it so much. I wish that there was one in my town."

2018-02-06

"It does seem that since the store re-opened that it is getting better merchandise and the store looks more full. I would be so happy to see the team apparel expanded and also continue bringing in more modern and professional apparel. More associates in the store would also be helpful. One other thing I noticed, was the store was very clean!"

2018-02-05

"I love Gordmans ! was very unhappy when it closed and so glad U all are Back ! But you need to advertise it ! Lots of people think you are still closed ! and coupons again !"

2018-02-02

"I enjoy going into gordmans they have a great friendly environment that always makes us feel welcome. We are very satisfied with any type of clothing or products we buy."

2018-01-28

"My experience at Gordmans is always great! I thought that Gordmans near me was closed but I am super excited to know that they are back!!! :D"

2018-01-23

"Loved it, will return this year"

2018-01-04

"It was great being back in the store, last time i was there the store was having a closing out sale i was a little disappointed because it was my favorite store to shop at."

2018-01-02

"I love Gordmans. It is not fancy, but prices are better than other places and there is a big selection. My shopping experiences there are pretty much as I expect it to be."

2017-12-29

"My overall experience was pleasant as all of my visits. The associates where professional and welcoming."

2017-12-27

"The store was nice, although I didn't find what I was looking for, I would still come back to stop."

2017-12-26

"It was a quick and successful trip."

2017-12-23

"I totally loved it! I spend an hour there just looking through everything! Gordmans has been my favorite ever since and I would visit Gordmans every week because there are always new items added! There were many clothes variety to pick from and more choices compare to Marshall’s and Ross! Keep up the good work Gordmans you have won my heart"

2017-12-18

"Gordmans is a great store with great prices! Love love love it!"

2017-12-18

"The associate who checked me out was courteous, helpful and had a warm welcoming smile. My overall experience can be summed up in one word - ENJOYABLE. I am very grateful Gordmans opened a brick & mortar store again in Lexington, KY. My purchases were low this year because the store had closed which was a big disappointment. Thank you for realizing there are still some who prefer shopping in a store where you can feel the texture of a fabric, pick up a book & scroll through it, try on a pair of shoes, etc., versus on-line shopping!"

Share Gordmans, Lexington, KY's store rating

Gordmans, Lexington, KY is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Lexington, KY is a merchant member
Gordmans, Lexington, KY participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.