Stores > Gordmans, Topeka, KS
  • Gordmans, Topek Gordmans, Topeka, KS Elite Status

3245 Topeka Blvd
      Topeka, US
      Note: This is a local storefront

Voice your opinion! Review Gordmans, Topeka, KS by clicking a star below.

2018-02-05

"I LOVE Gordmans, however, I feel that the prices have increased this year on some items which means I will more than likely purchase less items from Gordmans and shop more at TJMaxx on certain items. I have also noticed that Gordmans no longer carries Quicksilver brand for boys...this disappoints me, as I have always boughten my son’s Quicksilver clothes from Gordmans. Thank you for this opportunity to voice my opinion. And as always thank you for still offering some great items at affordable prices."

2018-01-31

"I enjoyed it. It's a very big and open store. Good atmosphere."

2018-01-26

"Great experience for my first time"

2018-01-24

"My general experience was very good."

2018-01-22

"It was great! The store was organized, staff was polite, prices were amazing, and love the new Express items!"

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2018

2018-01-22

"My general experiences at Gordmans are always great! Tons and tons of amazing deals for name brand clothing, like Bebe and Express. It’s hard not to over shop!"

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2018

2018-01-21

"I returned some stuff for my daughter that she received as a baby gift. The store was very accommodating. My checker was wonderful to work with. I had no gift receipt so they helped look up item codes. It was greatly appreciated. I turned around and spent the money from the gift card plus more!!"

2018-01-21

"I'm always happy when I leave Gordmans !! As a matter of fact I worked their years ago"

2018-01-21

"Our cashier was excellent. Helpful, friendly and efficient."

2018-01-18

"Cashier was a hoot. Love to shop where it is not overcrowded and you can turn around and not knock rack over"

2018-01-17

"I do love to shop your store because you always have interesting things to see or buy! Clothing is always if-y . Shoes are too expensive. I was truly concerned that you would sell dangerous luggage to unsuspecting customers! I did deter several people from buying that luggage by pointing out the warning labels ! Shame on you! I cannot beleive the almighty dollar is more important than your customers!"

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

A rep from Gordmans, Topeka, KS, StageAM, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at
1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-01-12

"I love the store! Shopping there is always amazing!"

2018-01-07

"I LOVE Gordmans!!! You can purchase items here that are not available in other stores."

2017-12-31

"I always leave the store feeling like I need to come back and buy something new for my home!"

2017-12-30

"It seems that you have started to add some interesting items to look around at and browse a little longer in the store. Years ago I used to work on that side of town and visited a lot on my lunch hour or after work."

Share Gordmans, Topeka, KS's store rating

Gordmans, Topeka, KS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gordmans, Topeka, KS is a merchant member
Gordmans, Topeka, KS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.