Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-08

Better than expected!

"Wow..This little table works nice for me. very convenient to have the outlets for charging phones (USB) or to use the additional electrical outlet. Was easy to assemble and its a plus to be able to move the shade which swivels so it can set behind the table or right above - off to the side etc. I use a 3 way bulb too so can choose the brightness. The end table met my expectations, it was easy to put together I love the fact that I can plug a USB cable into it and that there's an actual plug-in on the front of it the table.

2017-11-05

Awesome nightstand lamp

"Fantastic lamp for the price - fits a standard size light bulb. Heavy-ish base, so it doesn't it doesn't tip when you pull the cord. Love the look overall - I ordered 2 at different times, and the shades were in good condition for both orders. Size is perfect for a nightstand. Extremely happy with purchase. well made, looks good, really like the plug to charge tablet or phone on the base. Will definitely purchase again if and when I need more lamps this size."

2017-10-31

Versatile Lighting

"Great looking light! While the edison bulbs don't provide a lot of light, you can easily switch them out for other bulbs (which we did) to use in areas that need brightening . Just be careful not to overextend the wattage allowance. Perfect for whatever space you're working with! Bought these for a room that we are adding on. Can't wait to see how they look on the wall. They are very nice looking and are heavier then I expected....don't appear to be cheaply made..."

2017-10-26

Great deal!! Very pretty. Beautiful Pendant!!

"The picture doesn't do justice on how beautiful this is. It's quite small but the effect it leaves on the ceiling and room - just beautiful. Very happy customer. It took me a while to put the thing together. I installed it in a few minutes. Noticed the crystal in the middle isn't centered but I don't know how I can fix that. Other than that it's perfect :)"

2017-10-23

Queen Mattress

"I haven't woken up with a sore back since we got it. Impressed with delivery and removal of old mattress. We do not disturb each other when we get up or turn over. I sleep like a baby every night! Perfect mattress for in terms of firmness. I just wish it was a little thinner."

2017-10-19

Well made, comfortable Console Loveseat!

"I love this Console Loveseat! I had it within two weeks of ordering, and it arrived well-packaged and undamaged. The recliner is shipped in one large, squat box and comes in four pieces: the seat, the center back, and two side back pieces. Assembly was simple and straight-forward, but it did take a bit of effort to make sure the pieces were snapped together fully and securely. The bonded leather is good quality, and the nail-head trim gives it a hint of elegance."

2017-10-16

Great Looking Console

"Nice!! This console really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much when ordered; and seeing the large flat box when it arrived didn't do much for me either. But, on opening it ... I was shocked to see the quality of wood, the smoothness of the paint covering, and most impressive of all was that each part is labeled and all the hardware came in labeled zip lock bags. This made following the directions and assembly almost trivial."

2017-10-12

Happy Buying

"I was skeptical with many of the other reviews, but I like this couch, for the price I paid. It isn't huge, but I knew that from reading the measurements provided. It looks nice, clean, and isn't super hard like many reviews stated. It is firm, but not so much to where it is uncomfortable. The white color that I purchased is very white, a clean crisp, bright white that makes my apartment look bigger. I do think buying a few decorative pillows to add will spruce it up though. Overall, for the week I've had it, no complaints!"

2017-10-09

Excellent Working Table AS Well

"Exactly what I was looking for to set up a temporary workstation. Perfect in height, depth, and width. Nicely made. Works great for the intended purpose and because it has folding legs, it has an advantage of being easily portable to another location or just to put in storage when the time comes. Will be useful for many activities and hobbies. Sturdy and balanced. Great purchase. Happy I have it."

2017-10-04

Great Light for me.

"I've been remodeling my house and bought this light for my front entry and hallway (3 total lights). I'm very happy with them along with the Edison bulbs. They have an industrial retro-modern look to them but offer a warm glow with the 60 watt bulb. It was also an easy installation with plenty of cord to adjust to almost any height you may need. A plus for me is that they even wrapped the cord in fabric just like it would have been in Edison's day. And they make a beautiful pattern on the ceiling."

2017-10-01

Beautiful Rustic Piece

"Very happy to have gotten this during the big AUGUST sale. This table is very elegant and goes with many decors. It did arrive damaged, in that the main top portion had one of the drawers glued shut at an angle. It was never going to look right, so Greatfurnituredeal sent me an entire new table. Rather than trying to repackage the old one for return, I just pulled out the new top piece and substituted the defective one for the UPS return. Would have been impossible otherwise. I'm so in love with his table! It ads the perfect touch to our living room! We Love it so much we ordered one of the smaller Sofa table today!"

2017-09-28

Great pendant light!

"It was a little smaller than I expected, but I bought two for over my island. They were very easy to put up in place of the can lights, although we did have to spray paint a white disk (I cannot remember what they call those things) to make it look better and we could not find a bronze one. All in all, they looks great and we have gotten a lot of compliments about them. I bought three of these, to update canisters in my hallway. They arrived quickly, were packed well, were installed without difficulty and are a very attractive household update."

2017-09-25

Such a cute White lamp!!

"This is a very nice lamp for the price. I personally use it as ambient lighting for my corner desk in my office. It helps light up the corner without blinding or making it uncomfortably bright. Definitely adds warmth to the room considering I don't like using ceiling lights or sharp white lights to illuminate my room. Love it.. I get it for my wife.. Thanks for all."

2017-09-21

Never buy from this company!!!

"Ordered two times love seat & recliner, both times waited 8 weeks. Delivered manual recliner, suppose to be electronic. Waited another 8 weeks, sent me missing parts and greased up love seat. Refused delivery and they wouldn't give me refund. Thanks to American Express for siding with me on dispute. Now they threaten collections and I don't even have the merchandise! Very unreputable company. BEWARE!"

2017-08-31

Great Reclining chair

"I love this chair! It's a great price and a great product. Our nursery is awaiting our new arrival when I'll really get to try it out but for now I pop in and relax for a few and really enjoy the comfort of this rocker. If I could change one thing, the wings would be a little bigger so you can lean your head on it. That's why I bought this chair to begin with, but I'll find a way to make it work. perfect!"

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!