Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

Redeemed Coupon Issue

"Didn’t really understand how or why one of my coupons had been redeemed but not by me. After receiving email re: redemption. I contacted Groupon asap & they fixed the problem. "

Very helpful

"I had accidentally redeemed a voucher and the unredeemed it for me so I could get my product. They were helpful and very quick to respond. "

Very generous!

"I couldn't exchange my item during to availability, so they refunded my money and let me keep the product! Very generous and helpful!"

Trade In

"The Groupon I had purchased the restaurant wasn't accepting groupons anymore. I contacted customer service and within 24 hours my problem was solved. I took the trade in option. It was perfect. Thanks Groupon. I love shopping here. "

Going the Extra Mile!

"Personal touch to an issue on Groupon was GREATLY appreciated! "

Horrible

"Customer service is terrible. Their response time is awful. They give you cookie-cutter responses without addressing any of your concerns. And good luck getting money back for any services ever. "

2017-12-14

Will not refund and accident

"I called after accidentally making a purchase and they would not refund it even though I called just an hour after purchasing and emailed within minutes. Terrible service!!! Never buying tickets through them again!"

Not savvy on app

"I had trouble printing my voucher and in error hit the redeem tab. I emailed customer service and immediately helped and resolved my problem. Thank you!"

1st time for poor customer service

"I ordered a product and groupon said something wron with my cc that I use all the time and had just used 2 days prior. I reenetered the same card and they said they would reorder it. It wasn’t ordered and every time I wrote them, they didn’t help. By the time I ordered again, it had gone up $40. No satisfaction. Had to order from somewhere else and of course it cost me more money."

Good deals on Groupon!!

"A lot of good deals and good customer services so far:)"

Customer Service Does Not Resolve Issues

"I have purchased alot of items and services on Groupon for myself and gifts. Some purchases with good sellers go through smoothly but you have no recourse with the problem sellers or items dealing with customer service. Recently I had an issue with a service I purchased as a gift and I received many emails from Groupon which stated "sorry there is nothing we can do to help you" so essentially I have wasted money purchasing through Groupon. The last email I received today was "we are so glad your problem is resolved!" which it wasn't - not even close. If Groupon is going to become a better reseller they need to screen their sellers for quality and have a more knowledgeable and helpful support team and actually take care of the problems that will inevitably happen with such a variety of goods and services. So resorting to contacting my credit card company was my only option and I will think twice in the future before I purchase anything on Groupon again."

2017-12-14

"I was locked out of my account Nicole L: helped thank you"

Horrible site to shop

"I made multiple order on groupon in the past 2 week none of my items was delivered on time try to contact groupon customer service and it unable to speak with someone one item showed up broken another item was due to be delivered on 9th that was 5 days ago still haven't received it, the other items have yet been shipped."

Groupon is EVERYTHING!!

"You can find mostly anything on groupon...from trips to perfumes to restuarant deals. "

2017-12-13

Merchant

"Purchased groupon for Atlantic Water Tours. Had a problem with vendor from very start. Groupon was wonderful in trying to resolve issue. Groupon personnel kept in touch with me on a regular basis to check on status. However, as groupon, my opinion is you should no longer use Atlantic Water Tours or sell their products. Their office staff are rude, unprofessional, do not respond in a timely manner and do not specifically answer a specific question. Their product was horrible, boring - one and done. I traveled with a group and none of us were pleased. Boat trip is about an hour, we saw about 15 minutes of St. Augustine lights. Boat staff were pleasant and safety minded, made sure everyone was safe getting on and off. But it was a boring ride. See much more on the Red Train or Trolley in Nights of Lights, Holly Jolly Ride. Skip the boat ride and stick to the train/tram, so much more enjoyable. But again, dealing with groupon was wonderful. "

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!