Stores > Guidant Financial
  • Guidant Financi Guidant Financial Elite Status

888-472-4455

Voice your opinion! Review Guidant Financial by clicking a star below.
2017-09-06

Guidant Financial Great Experience and Changed my Life.....

"I've had a great experience with Guidant Financial. Michael Stein and Matt Hoops were amazing to work with. I was looking for an option after retiring from the Corp. life. Leveraging my 401k was a great way to create a revenue stream. The process was fast and thorough. I would recommend this to anyone. Do your research on the right business, then they take over and complete the process. I actually went in one direction to start a business and decided to change. They give a certain amount of advice as well. Still your decision, but it helped me greatly. There's always a cost and when you use the best it does cost. Well worth it.

Brad D. Mesa, AZ.

2017-06-22

Highly Recommend !

"Very pleased with Guidant financial throughout the entire process. All of the employees were knowledgeable, professional and courteous. "

2017-02-21

Thinking different!

"Guidant financial helps its customers understand and navigate a complex arrangement efficiently. At no time do they push product, but rather help you to understand your options. If ROBS is a strategy you are considering to fund your start up I can not stress enough talking to guidant would be in your best interest "

2017-02-07

Great financial advice that saves money

"I felt that Steve Nilssen understood my goals and financial situation very quickly and recommended a great solution, the ROBS plan, which I didn't know about previously. Without Steve and Guidant I probably would have picked a traditional SBA loan or spent my savings to open my new franchise which would have been a more expensive way to finance the business."

2016-10-17

An Easy Way to Buy a Business

"The Guidant Financial experience was great! Using a portion of my retirement funds to purchase a business was a quick, easy, and painless way to make my dream of owning my own business a reality. Its completely turn key. For example, I found the blind listing for my business on May 23rd. After doing about a month of research on ways to pay for the business (mortgage house, SBA loan, bank loan, etc), my financial adviser turned me onto Guidant Financial and the Robbs arrangement. I decided to pursue this strategy and ended up closing on August 1, just 69 days after I started, including the month of research. This is the way to go!"

2016-03-10

Ladies and Gentlemen, The President of the .......New corporation

"Simply put, Guidant Financial was very organized, informative, communicative and straightforward during the process of Creating and funding our new California corporation using my 401k. I would highly recommend them."

2016-02-09

Great service and flawless execution

"The Guidant team worked diligently and seamlessly to execute my ROBS. Customer service was excellent. They were always very quick to respond to any questions I had. I was very impressed with the level of service they offered."

2016-01-19

Process, customer service, and execution are second to none!

"If you're considering a ROBS to fund your new business, I can't imagine anyone doing a better job for you than Guidant. It's a complicated process that they have made very simple for their customers. Everybody I spoke with at Guidant was very good at their job. They were able to answer my questions and concerns quickly and clearly. Great product, better company! "

2015-11-11

"Great people make the process of establishing a small business an absolute pleasure. "

2015-11-11

"They did a great job. Their pricing was competitive and their process is well-organized. Having gone through that process, I am confident that everything was done correctly and now I can move on to focus on my business."

2015-11-03

"Guidant made the ROBS transaction very sjmple by providing clearly written and easy to follow step by step procedure. "

2015-10-29

"Loved working with Keith and his staff at Guidant Financial. They make the process pain free and made me feel very confident that things were being done correctly."

2015-10-29

"If your thinking about starting your own business using you retirement money call Guidant! They walk you through the entire process and get you all set up in no time at all!! The Lawyer they have you meet with makes sure you understand the transaction and answers any questions you have. In less than 30 days they helped me create my new company and now I can truly have my dream job. "

2015-10-16

"Excellent service, excellent response, excellent price. I have nothing but praise for this company..."

2015-10-11

"I could not be happier with the help that I received from Guidant Financial. I started the process with Guidant on Sept 6th and finalized the purchase of my business less than 1 month later. I am now a business owner and in control of my own destiny, thanks to the help and guidance of Guidant Financial. "

Share Guidant Financial's store rating

Guidant Financial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Guidant Financial is a merchant member
Guidant Financial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.