Stores > Guidant Financial
  • Guidant Financi Guidant Financial Elite Status

888-472-4455

Voice your opinion! Review Guidant Financial by clicking a star below.
2015-09-10

"Guidant Financial has made business ownership possible. They take the worry out of the technical components of utilizing my 401(k) for the business purchase, and for continuing to build my and my employees 401(k) plans. "

2015-09-10

"I have been satisfied with Guidant since day one....."

2015-09-10

"Thank you for all the help, people still don't understand how this system work, thier mental compreantion go standing still and block off every time I explane it."

2015-09-10

"Our experience with Guidant has been wonderful. With out their detailed help, we wouldn't have been able to utilize our hard earned 401k to its fullest potential to open our business. We are so thankful that we have someone on our side who continues to support us and help us stay compliant. Thanks Guidant!"

2015-09-09

"I have never had such a positive experience dealing with any company before! The people at Guidant are the best! They are always patient and helpful. I would wholeheartedly recommend them!"

2015-09-08

"Guidant was thorough and knowledgeable every step of the way. If they don't have the answer, they offer a one-hour consulting call with an attorney every year. That's all I needed and will continue to utilize the resource every year to know I'm on top of things. I do, of course, have a great CPA and I'm very good with the bookkeeping so the lawyer time is a bonus.
The startup process with Guidant was flawless. The annual reporting is something they keep an eye on for you and will continually reach out to you until you submit your financials. That means they are looking out for you. It's been a very good experience for us.

2015-09-07

"Take the time to talk to them. This is a great program"

2015-09-07

"Without Guidant's service would not have been able to start my business."

2015-09-05

"From our first question as to how the funding process worked and continuing today with our annual filings and questions, Guidant has offered outstanding service and been a valuable business partner. Without their expertise, we would not have been able to reach our goal of buying and owning our own business. I recommend them without reservation."

2015-09-04

"I have used Guidant Financial for helping me set up 2 different businesses (one LLC and 1 C-corp). Everyone has been very helpful and supportive throughout the setup process. If I have questions about the business structure and setup I know I can count on Guidant. They have always been there every step of the way and made the process very simple for me. I would highly recommend using Guidant to anyone needing to set up a business venture."

2015-09-03

"What an awesome experience we have had with Guidant Financial. From the very beginning over 3 years ago everyone we have dealt with has been friendly, professional and incredibly helpful. If I have any questions about annual reporting they are quick to respond. I would refer anyone to Guidant with the confidence that they would be treated with respect and by extremely knowledgeable people."

2015-09-03

"With Guidant's help, I started my business in the height of the Great Recession, and have enjoyed growing success each year since. The people there are very professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with."

2015-09-03

"The Guidant Financial process was simple to follow. My assumption was that the process would be complicated and time consuming. It was a step by step process that was explained well and was easy to follow."

2015-09-03

"The entire process for my 401k rollover went extremely well. Keith Tracy provided complete detail of what I should expect. The support team including my assigned attorney Alison exceeded my expectations as they always were available and ensured I understood the process and assisted me as needed. I feel confident in referring friends and associates to Guidant as I am confident they will receive the same experience as me."

2015-09-03

"I would not have been able to purchase my business without Guidant's 401(k) financing assistance."

Share Guidant Financial's store rating

Guidant Financial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Guidant Financial is a merchant member
Guidant Financial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.