Product & services pricing 4.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 2.50/10
Customer service: 0.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.00/10
2018-07-30

Customer service is horrible!

"Goods and prices are good, but customer service is awful. They promise, but never keep their promises. They have an amazing ability to respond beside the point. If you order online and try to type your promo code from catalog in the promotion code box you may sure to get message: “Your promo code is not valid”.
It is to find someone who deceived me is impossible, because they sign all e-mails like “Haband”. So be careful – the swindlers work here!

2018-07-19

WORST COMPANY EVER

"If you have read the other reviews mine is pretty much the same. I placed an order, took a long time getting here, no communication. Their sizes are way off. I ordered my husband 2 pair of mountaineer shorts in size 34. 34's were quite large on him and actually measured 35 on one pair and 36 on the other pair. Called “Jess” at CS and said I should not have to pay the $9.99 return postage and just proceed to use their label to mail them back. Guess What? They did credit the one item that could not be exchanged but I was charged on my credit card the $9.99 which was unauthorized. I was going to exchange both pair for size 32 assuming they ran large. One pair could not be exchanged as that color was not available in 32. They did exchange the 2nd pair for a 32 but when it was received it measured a 35 waist. I think Haband merchandise is terribly missized and mislabeled. Another call to CS. Lots of apologies, very long conversation which just went round & round, no refund of the $9.99, sorry again, but I could opt to return this current missized pair not using their label and it would be cheaper but also at my expense. To me these are defective merchandise and I should not have to suffer all this returned postage. If all had been as promised I would have kept the merchandise. I think they do this on purpose and then collect all this money in shipping to keep them going. I am sure the $9.99 covers the 'free shipping' to get the product and also covers the return shipping. So in reality you don't really get 'free shipping'.

THEY ARE THIEVES AND CARE NOTHING FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OR COMPLAINT RESOULUTION. I WILL PROTEST THIS CHARGE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY! Will also send notification to BBB. This company should be out of business.

2018-07-06

Slooooow order status and Poooor Customer Service

"Placed and order on 7/1. This is 7/6 and still no order # or order status. Customer service kept saying - order is in warehouse ready to be shipped and once shipped I should receive it in 6-8 business days. I told her I haven't even received an order number only an e-mail on 7/1 thanking me for my order. She kept saying my order is in warehouse ready to be shipped. I could not get any other information about my order. I will NOT order anything else from this company."

2018-06-21

Good quality casual clothing for older gentleman

"I bought casual pants, polo shirts, and Dr Scholl brand shoes for my Dad for approximately 35 years, without any major issues.
He was a high school math teacher, and wore casual cotton pants and polo shirts when he taught summer school while he still was in his 50s and early 60s.

After he retired, he dressed similarly on a daily basis - Perry Como-style, with a cardigan in cooler weather.

By the time he reached his 90s, and lived in an assisted living residence, we bought polyester trousers and pullover sweaters for him, as he was chilly on a daily basis.

The only issues we ever had were with delayed notification on out-of-stock/unavailable items, and sometimes slow delivery times of 10-14 days.

The quality was good, and we were faithful repeat customers.

2018-06-13

FRAUD!!!

"Don't order from this company!!!!! No customer service!!!!!"

2018-06-12

legit crackhead customer service

" trying to order something on my card kept repeating myself over and over again could not pull up my credit card account I had my account in front of me with the balance and try to argue with me that I didn't have anything on my credit card to use I have made three purchases in the last 3 days from this stupid company and each one I've had nothing but trouble and issues and customer service does not know English it's like they just don't understand anything and they tried to push the service fee on every month buyer beware stay away from these legit crackheads"

2018-06-02

Don’t order from this company. Clothing is really bad quality.

"Ordered 2 pair of cotton knit capris. When I got them, the seams were not even close to being straight ! Looked aweful ! Won’t return them, because they charge
$9.99 to return. I will keep them and wear them to clean my house. Would never wear them in public. Will never buy clothung from them ever again. My husband bought some knit pants from them a few years ago, & the first time we washed them, they came out with balls all over them. I thought maybe they had gotten better. No such luck. Never again.

2018-05-28

Defective product

"I ordered 2 bras for my Mom, both arrived with open seams! Haband wants me to pay $9.99 to return . They should replace or refund with no cost!"

2018-05-24

Defective product , No return

"Pants were defective , Haband wont accept a return ."

2018-05-18

I rarely receive what I order

"I have ordered three times from Haband over the last year. The first order was 4 pair of pants, 3 were ok but the 4th was 5 sizes too big, I didn't return the item because of the shipping. The second time I ordered 2 fitted tablecloths and received 2 flat tablecloths and I did return them with the promise that I would never order from them but I did. I ordered 2 pairs of casual pumps and received 2 pair of gym shoes. I returned that order and I am now waiting to the correct item. I hope I get it."

2018-05-04

False Advertising

"Placed an order and it had to be returned. It included free binoculars ( 20 x 50 ). Received (5 x50 ) binoculars in place of
( 20 x 50 ) Binoculars received were virtually disassembled with parts loose or missing. Binoculars were returned and I ask for the correct size. Again they sent me the wrong size. Now I'm told they are no longer available. I will notify
the BBB, The PA Consumer Affairs Office and the Attorney Generals Office of their False Advertising and let Haband provide
an answer.

2018-04-21

Poor quality and customer service

"I ordered sweat pants in size medium in black and navy. Navy fit fine but black though tagged as medium fit like a 3X.
Called customer service who apologized and said that there would be no return shipping fee of $9.99 (especially when the sweats were only $7.59) and they would send out a new pair sized properly. Still waiting for the new pair which was exactly what I originally ordered but lo and behold, they charged my credit card the $9. 99 return fee for the first mislabeled pair.
THEY ARE THIEVES AND CARE NOTHING FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OR COMPLAINT RESOULUTION. I'LL BE TAKING THIS CHARGE UP WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY!
If you get their mailings, throw them away!

2018-04-12

Unreliable

"I placed an order on April 6 and now, 12 days later, the order has not been shipped. The customer service representatives were of no help. I called twice and both times they told me the order would ship the next day. That was not true. This is a company that does not even deserve one star!!"

2018-04-09

After many years, they let me down

"Been buying from Haband off and on for decades. Usually quite happy. Last month ordered online a few things found in the catalog and for the first time in ages, maybe forever, I asked for the free gift being offered in the catalog. It never came. Discovered after talking with customer service and a supervisor that the gift was only available by ordering out of the catalog, not online. Asked if it was possible to make an exception after many years as a satisfied customer. RESOUNDING NO. So, sorry Haband, you abandoned me. I guess it is time to try a competitor. "

2018-03-27

They don't even deserve 1 star

"I placed an order in November for Christmas, 4 pairs of jeans (2 blue and 2 grey same size) and a bathrobe. My husband finally tried everything on a month later and told me the grey pants were too long and the bathrobe was too small. The pants were supposed to be a medium 30" inseam so I measured the grey pants and they were 32" and I didn't feel like hemming them. I called the company and they were so apologetic. They said to send them back, I wanted to replace them with the blue jeans because they actually were the 30" inseam. Weeks later the same pants were returned with a paper saying I wasn't within the 90 day return policy. When I called no one said anything about 90 days. If the workmanship was any good they would have been the right length to start with! I had also told them about the bathrobe. I ordered a size "B" size and I looked at the size guide, it went up to 7xx so I figured it would fit a 2xx person, NOT. They were not understanding AT ALL and wouldn't do anything about it so I am stuck with an expensive bathrobe because Haband doesn't know how to properly label sizes and jeans that are too long because they don't know how to sew either! I told them to take me off their mailing list, I am never ordering from them again!
Their employees are so apologetic but you can tell they have been well trained or are reading off of a script because they don't help!!!!!!!!!!!! The Better Business Bureau should be notified and they will if I have any charges applied to my credit card for shipping. Really bad business.

Share Haband Online's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!