Stores > Handmadepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Handmadepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-01

Extremely delighted with my order.

"We are extremely happy with the quality of our painting. It is perfect, artistic and very much close to the original. The painting arrived in perfect condition and on time as agreed and promised by this amazing company. It still smells of fresh oil paint. The colors are vibrant and the brushstrokes on point. Superb in all aspect- on time, high quality and most pleasing. Our friends also appreciated the painting and are already asking where we had it made. We will surely recommend your services to them too and we are going to use you guys again. Thank you so much."

2017-11-30

Great artwork

"I am a returning customer and I am again greatly pleased with how wonderfully executed my new painting arrived! It absolutely resembles the original, each brushstrokes were placed accurately and this makes the whole painting shine as no simple print could do. It is so rich in color and the frame was very nice. Delivery has always been quick and their customer service representative are super polite. Thank you very much handmadepiece.com. I will certainly return again and recommend you to my friends."

2017-11-25

Delighted with the painting!

"For Christmas this year, I ordered a reproduction of one of my wife's favorite paintings - 'Corn-Shelling' by American artist, Eastman Johnson. This was the first time I've ordered a one-off custom product over the internet and I was quite hesitant to take the plunge. Throughout the process, Monica asked the right questions and kept me fully informed. The painting arrived 40 days after I placed the order, well packaged in a sturdy tube and completely undamaged. My fears were totally unfounded!

I am so pleased with the quality of the reproduction - except for the absence of a signature, my untrained eye cannot discern an appreciable difference from the original. I opted to have the piece framed locally and the gentleman who owns the gallery was also impressed by the quality of the product. I'm confident my wife will absolutely love my gift to her!

I highly recommend Handmadepiece.com to anyone who has doubts like I did. The whole process was a pleasure, very affordable, and I look forward to finding another project for them!

2017-11-23

Excellent service.

"These guys always deliver an excellent work. This is my third order and this time I ordered two reproduction of Henry Mark Anthony's paintings. One was a gift for my BOSS and when he received the painting he was thrilled by the quality and texture of the painting. The colors and brushstrokes were perfect and totally similar to the original. Excellent and speedy delivery, communicating with there customer service has always been smooth and helpful. I will certainly be ordering more reproduction paintings from you guys."

2017-11-20

Value for my Money

"I ordered four paintings from this company last month and they just delivered them to me a few days ago. I was happy when I saw the paintings because it looked like what I saw in the screenshot they sent to me. The paintings are of high qualities, the textures of the paintings are excellent and the colours is bright. During the course of the production of the paintings, the artist communicated with me all the time to ensure that no detail was omitted and am happy with him. I will definitely use this company again for my paintings in the future."

2017-11-16

Wonderful piece

"I was amazed by the high-quality painting designed for me; they complement the professional status of the company. The colors are warm like I wanted them to and texture is really awesome. They don't even look like a knock off. The craftsmanship of the company really wowed me. During the design and production process, they constantly communicated to me to ensure we were on the same page. The company has an excellent staff starting from the artists who produce this great work down to the customer support who attends to clients and prospects. I will order again when next I have the money and the need to."

2017-11-05

Excellent workmanship

"We are very happy with our painting. it is a beautiful reproduction of one of our favorite paintings Charles-Emile Jacques's "the return of the flock", the artist did a remarkable job. the workmanship is superior, the customer service impeccable (including a chance to see the painting online to suggest any alterations before it was shipped), the shipping of the painting was secure, properly packaged and quick. We would certainly recommend their services and will definitely use them again for our next painting. Thank you for an amazing painting, Your work is truly incredible."

2017-11-04

GREAT PAINTINGS AND VERY GOOD SERVICE.

"I am really impressed by the quality of the paintings that were made for me; they correspond to a very high professional standard. The colors are bright with a very nice texture. They look just like the originals. I was also very impressed by the professionalism of the company. There was always someone to answer my questions very quickly and to inform me of the production process. My sincere thanks to the incredible artists and the amazing customer service of this wonderful company. I will definitely tell my friends about this and will order again shortly."

2017-11-04

Amazing Service.

"Truly amazed by the quality, workmanship, and accuracy of the painting I received from handmadepiece.com. The painting arrived just as promised, very professional and exactly as presented on the website. I could not believe my eyes when i opened my package. The colors are vibrant, the texture is wonderful and the likeness to the original painting is superb. The website was easy to use and telephone support was always available. No doubt I will recommend you to my friends."

2017-11-02

Very Pleased.

"I have received two paintings from this company and I am very happy with the quality of my paintings, they are true reproduction of the original. The colors and attention to details were very good. I was able to communicate easily with the costumer service through out the painting and shipment process. Many thanks to the staff and artists of this wonderful company. I was very pleased with the work and would not hesitate to order again. I highly recommend this company. Have a wonderful day!!"

2017-11-01

Great Service and product.

"I requested a custom portrait to be painted and I simply cannot be more pleased with the finished product that was delivered to me. It was a gift for my husband's birthday and they delivered on time. When he received it he was thrilled by the quality of the painting. Every detail in the picture I submitted was captured carefully. If you are looking for reproduction paintings you will be very happy with their services and product. The ordering process was easy and the customer service were very friendly and helpful. I wil certainly shop here again. "

2017-10-31

Absolutely delighted.

"On a recent trip to Amsterdam, I visited the Van Gogh museum the artworks were all amazing but I feel in love with two particular paintings "The yellow house" and "Almond blossoms" both by Vincent Van Gogh. I instantly knew I needed a copy for my office and living room. I came across handmade piece by accident and was hesitant to order the paintings but going through the paintings on their gallery and testimonials of pleased customers I decided to give them a shot and honestly I did not regret using them. I was able to track the progress of my work, the paintings were delivered in perfect condition and right on time. I was absolutely delighted with the finished product. The details in the paintings were amazingly captured, the colors are very accurate and even the brush strokes were consistent with the original paintings. Handmade piece has delivered museum quality paintings as promised. The service and work quality were perfect.I will definitely tell my friends about your company and will order again shortly."

2017-10-30

Delighted with my order

"Just to let you know that I was delighted with my order “A basket of clams” by Winslow homer when it arrived, and it’s a stunning replica, the colors, vibrancy and the entire quality of the painting exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for delivering my painting right on time and without a scratch. It's already up in my living room and looks marvelous. I am extremely pleased with the result and your excellent services. I will definitely recommend and spread the word. Take care and bye for now."

2017-10-29

Awesome!!

"On a recent trip to France we had the opportunity to see in person these beautiful paintings of Philippe de Champaigne’s "The Dream of Saint Gerome" and Theodore Robinson’s “The Wedding March”. We were struck by the vibrancy of the paintings and we instantly knew we wanted a copy for our home. Once again we are very pleased with our purchase. The paintings are beautiful and absolutely stunning. These guys did an amazing reproduction of these paintings for us. The colors and brushstrokes were spot on and every detail was captured with perfection. We truly appreciated how smoothly the whole process went and they kept us well informed every step of the order, painting and shipment process. The packaging was excellent and the shipping was really quick. We have used them several times and they have always delivered with so much professionalism. I strongly recommend this fabulous website. Rest assured if we want another painting we will be coming to you for sure."

2017-10-27

Wonderful

"We are more than delighted! It looks wonderful my wife and I have both seen the painting and we love it. We have admired this painting for so many years and having seen the original painting and loved it, it's great to have it here on our living room wall, it looks so true to the original. Can't praise the quality of your service and the artistic talent of the artist who reproduced this masterpiece enough. We will be recommending you guys to all our friends and colleagues at work. There is no doubt that we will be contacting you again in the future. Have a great day!"

Share Handmadepiece.com's store rating

Handmadepiece.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Handmadepiece.com is not a merchant member
Handmadepiece.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!