Product & services pricing 9.32/10
Customer service: 9.89/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.69/10
2018-05-15

AWESOME RESULTS AS ALWAYS

"This is the third order I placed and my first 2 orders were quite satisfactory but then I just decided not to place a review until now. How I got to have this third order was actually really funny. A moment ago I had a portrait of myself (not from this company though, from where I moved, it was a gift) and my friends liked it and wanted theirs but then I told them it was a gift from where I used to stay but I recently decided to try this company to make a portrait on behalf of one of my friends and it was very nice, I had to send my picture in too and got the same pleasing result, my last friend saw it, got jealous and requested for hers, so here I am with the third order and she loved it as well."

2018-05-15

EXCELLENT SERVICES RENDERED

"Painting portraits has always been my thing and I just love to see an accurately painted picture of me hanging on the wall in a corner of the living room. So, I contacted them to help me paint my picture and their response was really swift and I clearly stated the dimensions and size I wanted because I needed something at the corner of my room this time. They got back to me with a quote and as the case would be, got my portrait ready; I was contacted and given my tracking id to get my painting which landed in one piece. The portrait really got me stunned; every detail was accurately captured; now I’m in love with me, hehe. Thanks guys."

2018-05-12

A VERY SATISFIED CLIENT:)

"I am very satisfied with the result I have gotten from this company; their service is just as advertised. I sent a picture of my mum to them for her 60th birthday and just hoped to get something nice (this is my first time trying this idea) and so I read their policy about shipping and all and decided to try out the service. I was then given a price which I considered affordable along with shipping and all, then in two weeks my portrait was ready, I didn’t have to ask for a modification, it was just very pleasant and I really thought mum would love it. The best part was giving the gift to my mom and she was in total shock. Thank you for making my mom special."

2018-05-11

I love this service!

"I was looking for the perfect gift for my sister for my birthday. I was told about this site by a friend and went and checked it out. First of all, I was impressed with the amount of options on here. I decided I would go with the option to have a photo from our childhood painted.

I sent it in when I placed the order. A few weeks later a preview showed up and it was spot on. I approved and waited just a little bit longer and sure enough it arrived safe and sound and looking good. Needless to say, it was her favorite gift and now I am about to place a new order as well. I want some art of my boring walls. Highly recommend!

2018-05-10

Excellent End Product & Service!

"I'm so happy with this site. I ordered a painting from here about two months ago and have been enjoying it since. It looks great and the service was the best.

I placed the order for a painting and frame and was a bit skeptical at first. The price was a bit low for a hand painted painting. I contacted support with a few questions and they were quite helpful. Sure enough, a few weeks after placing the order, a preview of the order showed up and it looked GREAT! I approved it and waited a little bit longer.

My painting arrived and it is just great. I hung it up in the entryway and everyone that see's it compliments it. Thanks so much! I will be back again!

2018-05-07

love these service and staff

"I absolutely love these service and staff, they provide me best customer service that not only guarantees you assistance but a relief that you are investing in something good. I am a flower person and half my house is filled with paintings of flowers. I found them online when looking for more paintings, by looking at the displayed products I want to buy them all, but not being too greedy, I ordered a painting by Martin Johnson Heade The colors are so vibrant and lively; you can actually feel something alive about the paintings. Moreover, their services are great, they helped me change some small details on the piece and I love the painting. I will definitely recommend them to you without any hesitation."

2018-05-05

I am very pleased

"I am extremely happy with the workmanship. Quality of painting was second to none. I am very pleased with the quality and attention to detail, the packaging also looks professional, and I know your painting will make a great impression on my guests when I hang it. I am impressed. When I placed the order at first, I felt I was taking a chance, but now I am really happy with the outcome. The order went smoothly and took just the amount of time that was stated initially. They answered every email I sent, and they made it worth the wait. I received the painting in perfect condition. A superb picture that I have chosen to frame locally."

2018-05-03

Have a great day.

"It looks wonderful my girlfriend and I have both seen the painting and we love it. We were looking for a company to help me produce a modern oil painting for my new house. We were very impressed with the quality of the painting considering the cheap amount I paid for it. We have admired this painting for so many years and having seen the original painting and loved it, it's great to have it here on our living room wall, it looks so true to the original. Can't praise the quality of your service and the artistic talent of the artist who reproduced this masterpiece enough. We will be recommending you guys to all our friends and colleagues at work. There is no doubt that we will be contacting you again in the future. Have a great day."

2018-04-29

Love my new painting

"My new painting arrived a week ago, i love it and i keep geting compliments for the work this fellows did, they pay good attention to detail, the colors are beautifull just like the real painting, they are easy to work with, i highly recomend trying this out, i know it feels a little risky but its worth it. 5 stars all the way. "

2018-04-28

Great experience!

"I had a great experience working with this people, I'm an art lover and this company exceeded my expectations on resemblance, every detail is on point, they take time working on your painting and in my case it shipped before the estimated time, 100% recommended If you want a lovely art piece in your house. A+"

2018-04-26

impressive

"i'am impressed with the accuracy of the painting i ordered, i allways wanted the girl with a pearl earring on my living room but i was a little skeptical because i wanted something as good as the real one, so i got the courage and contacted this people, now i have a beautifull painting in my living room, their work is professional and shiping as expected, i really recomend this site. "

2018-04-23

perfect work

"Great having my path crossed with this team of professionals. Their approach to customers was friendly, simple with high humility and all asked questions were answered perfectly and the responses were understandable enough. I was impressed with their guidance, ability and tools in this area. The paintings were done perfectly and gotten even before the agreed delivery day. It was incredible. I will give this company 5 star and great RECOMMENDATION. Good and Excellent delivery of service. They are professional in what they do and I am so pleased. I will definitely use them again. Thanks so much and more power to your elbow"

2018-04-19

Nice products

"I have ordered 3 paintings from them and they have always lived upto my expectations. There product quality is always top-notch. The packaging and delivery of the product is always done pretty nicely and safely. You always get notified that where your product has been shiped and the price is also affordable. Kudos to handmadepiece.com for their awesome job and are highly recommended."

2018-04-17

Awesome Experience

"My cousin told me about the company and I gave it a shot. I really loved their job. The artwork sold by them is really beautiful & mesmerizing. I would have never got my hands on such beautiful paintings if my cousin would have not told me about them and moreover thanks to the pricing at which they sell the paintings, its too awesome. They had really made it easy to buy paintings and moreover the customer support is helpful too. I really loved it & will again order more from them in sometime soon. Highly recommended."

2018-04-16

Superb Experience

"My friend told me good things about this company and I gave them a trial. I was really convinced and the experience was superb. They really serve me at best beyond my imagination and surprised me with the good quality of the work I got. Thanks so much for not letting me down and I will surely advertise and recommend you to other friends. The paintings received were beautiful and I really enjoyed it. The cost was relatively cheap compared to others in the same niche. I am appreciating you for that, Keep up the good deeds and the flag of your company will continue flying to the utmost height. "

Share Handmadepiece.com's store rating