hivemodern.com

Customer service: 9.58/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-09

Order fulfillment

"If you tell people that orders ship in 2-3 weeks then make sure that’s the case, not 5 weeks. I would have ordered from other sellers that have less wait times "

2018-06-06

Excellent customer service

"Had to cancel the order before it shipped because a family member had a change of heart. It was handled smoothly and without any push back hi"

2018-06-02

"Ordered outdoor chairs after long search for best options. Hive had it, got product delivered the products days before I expected them. Now my outdoor living room is complete for the brief period we have summer in my home state. Thanks!"

2018-05-28

Happy Alessi sale shopper!

"love hive's user interface, bought Alessi sale products for our new house. a couple on the way and the others coming from Italy. Good customer updates, I'll choose Hive for future purchases."

2018-05-24

Perfect experience

"Just the right amount of notifications and information about order. Product was shipped on time and delivered quickly. Would shop again. Sale price was the lowest I could find."

2018-05-13

I like Hive a lot

"Good design, Good service"

2018-05-11

Great service, and quick shipping

"Great service as usual with Hive. Items arrived safely and quickly, and communication was smooth."

2018-05-04

Great!

"Wonderful service and quick delivery"

2018-05-02

Common Comrades Tables

"Beautiful tables, expertly packaged and delivered."

2018-03-28

cancelled order

"This month I ordered an item from Hive. The estimated time to delivery was about 6 weeks which was acceptable. Two days after ordering, I received an e mail saying that the item may take 6 months to receive. I called, cancelled it and Hive had to contact Vitra for approval. The approval concerned me a bit since I had not done business with Hive in the past. I did receive an e mail from Hive a day later indicating the my credit card would be credited in 3 to 5 days. 4 days later the credit appeared. 5 stars because some companies wait a few weeks to notify you of a delay and they were timely with the notification, although they may have known all along of the issue. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful"

2018-03-27

Runner

"The runner came from Spain quite quickly. Included was a rug pad that is basically useless - it's too thin and not the right size.
The overall quality of the rug is good, the colors sharp and the weaving of good quality; however; I'm not sure the rug was worth $918.

2018-03-26

All good.

"I asked for extra packaging, and I got it. Shipping was very fast. I can only say nice things about this transaction. Very happy."

sonp
sonp

Verified

2018-03-18

Great customer service

"Called for taking care of an issue with my order. Customer service rep was superb. He took care of my issue with just one call. Excellent customer service. "

2018-03-16

Thanks!

"Great curation, free + efficient shipping! "

2018-03-08

So far I have never received anything that I have ordered.

"So far I have never received anything that I have ordered."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.