Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2017-12-13

A responsive retailer

"Hive provided good service .The sales agents are friendly and knowledgeable.What especially impressed me about Hive is that they read and answer your emails .The delivery of my chairs was taking longer than I expected although it is understandable that during the busy month of December shipping of large items a long distance could run into delays.When I received an appointment from the shipper Hive had contracted with to deliver my chairs to my home that I felt was too far in the future , I emailed Hive requesting that they intercede with the shipper and try to get my appointment for delivery expedited.To my satisfaction and a little to my surprise they quickly interceded on my behalf and got me an expedited delivery date that was to my satisfaction.I recommend Hive as an honest company and an excellent source for modern high end furniture at a fair price.

2017-12-11

Modern Touches for Tucson

"Have purchased two very unique modern accent items for my home in SouthWest and they fit in wonderfully. Very pleased with service at Hive and worth the wait since they are imported."

2017-12-08

Excellent service

"Awesome products, notification system and service, always a pleasure to order from hive."

2017-12-06

Customer Focused; Excellent Experience

"From the initial "pre-order" of a Noguchi table (knowing that an impending sales was 2 months ahead), to their follow-up, to willingness to accommodate some special delivery concerns, the fellow that I worked with couldn't have been more accommodating, applying common sense and flexibility into the experience. A+"

2017-12-04

Cool product fast service.

"I am local to the hive Portland showroom and they had a really great LED desk lamp in stock. I was able to take it home the same day as the order. The staff in the showroom was helpful in finding me an in-stock item that I could give to my daughter for her birthday."

2017-12-03

Custom Desk Chair order.

"I had originally gone to other dealers and was told that the chair I wanted to order was no longer being manufactured. I called Hive hoping to locate a floor model to purchase. Hive was very helpful and told me not only what this particular office chair still being made but they could order one for me in the colors I wanted.
I ended up going to their Portland store and the saleswoman who helped me was very good with putting the correct colors and features together. My order arrived on time and I am delighted with the end product.

2017-12-02

Great customer service & pricing.

"After shopping around for a set of Wishbone chairs, Hive was able to deliver on both pricing and great customer service. Would definitely recommend them to friends/family."

Professional service

"Person answering the phone was informative re product and pricing...not pushy, offering suggestions re materials etc."

NW company that cares

"Quality products. Exquisite design. Great service. "

Fabulous Experience

"From my initial phone call to the delivery and set up of my womb chair, ottoman and 1966 outdoor furniture, Hive was GREAT! I would definitely order from them again and recommend them to my friends."

Perfecto

"My chat with Hive resulted in getting my order processed faster than I expected. I contacted several vendors regarding my Vitra chairs and ended up being on either a wait-list or no inventory. However, when I contacted Hive, my request was checked with their warehouse in Pennsylvania immediately and it showed that two of the chairs were in stock. Also, I was informed that an email confirmation will be sent to me the following week. The email confirmation will let me know the expected delivery date. I felt ecstatic that I would have my chairs in time for my dinner party!"

Never disappointed!

"I bought the Twiggy lamp and small tulip chair. The quality of the product was excellent, but the responsiveness and helpfulness of customer service was beyond compare. Frankly, I wouldn’t even consider ordering furniture online from anybody else but Hive. I’m a psychologist and I think your service is good for people’s mental health!"

great service

"Hive is very customer focused with great staff"

Great customer service

"The ordering and purchasing experience was exceptional. I purchased an item with custom fabric and found the process to be very smooth. The sofa is great and just what we were looking for"

2017-12-01

Hive

"We were well taken care of. "

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.