Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2017-12-01

The worst service.

"The sales associate was rude and condescending. Made no attempt to help me with my order. I cancelled my order and shopped elsewhere for the same product and found it at the same price, and much nicer customer service. Would never order from HIVE again when their products they offer can be found on many other sites and stores. "

2017-11-30

Above and beyond

"Ordered a light fixture and had it personally delivered within 24 hours! Great service and products."

Delivery Timetable Completely Unacceptable

"30 day delivery (not kidding, still waiting)

Subsequently found item at a 15% discount to price on website.

Awful experience.

Only shop here if you do not care about price and delivery.

Responsive, attentive, timely.

"The staff at hive where incredibly responsive, responding with all relevant details (often more than I had asked for) for every request. My order arrived when scheduled, and in perfect condition. I have since ordered additional items from them."

Better served shopping elsewhere

"Everything I’ve ordered has an extreme delivery delay (2-4 months) and last week I requested sale credit and no one has bothered to respond "

2017-11-23

Misleading shipping dates

"It’s not really serious when the website says: “fast shipping” and after you buy, you learn that it will takes weeks. Beware"

2017-11-22

Lots of experience with Hive, all extremely positive

"I've purchased over $120,000 of furniture from Hive over the past year, and they have always been professional, efficient, polite, and friendly. They stand behind the quality products that they sell, and have never let me down. That says a lot."

2017-11-15

"They seem to be simply order takers. Placed an order for $3,600, charged my card immediately, and then sent an email stating that I would receive my chars in about 7 weeks. I feel I should not be charged for my items until they ship. If I did it over again, I would go directly to the manufacturer. Did not need their substandard service and charging my card many weeks of receiving my items. Will not use them again."

2017-11-14

Needed more Information

"Ordering and updating and delivery all fine;however was not told item would need assembling."

2017-11-08

fast! cero issues!

"....After I placed my order online, needed to cancel one item, my mistake ordering it! NO issues! easily done!
the other item came on time, as expected! great service and great product selection!

2017-11-01

Excellent experience with Hive!

"We reviewed their website and decided to place our order. They responded promptly. We received our "Artemide" light fixture in great condition, in a matter of days. We could not be happier!
Thank you. Kind regards. E. M.

2017-10-31

Super Easy

"I was not familiar with Hive but found the online experience simple and direct. Appreciated not being "flooded" with emails about the order. Received emails confirming the order, describing the process and handoff to FedEx. And the lamp arrived on time and is beautiful. Just wish the sale was still on so I could buy another!"

2017-10-31

Great Customer Service

"We appreciate your immediate response to an order and day-by-day information on delivery. We ordered 2 rugs from you and they arrived in record time. "

2017-10-29

Always friendly and helpful!

"✅ Great!"

2017-10-26

Great company to work with

"Great products, great customer service."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.