Stores > HomeAdvisor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review HomeAdvisor by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

some bad reviews don't get published

"Recently I wrote a bad review about a patio company (Emerald Landscaping Inc.) in Damascus but HomeAdvisor did not publish it because the claimed that my statements were inaccurate. However, whatever I stated in my review was exactly my experience with this company. So I don't trust HomeAdvisor's reviews anymore, and I'm not going to use them again. "

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from HomeAdvisor, HASupport, has responded

“Hi henrydean1, We're sorry to hear this, we take your ability to review our pros very seriously. A review will only be taken down if documentation is provided that shows it contains an inaccurate statement. We would be happy to follow up and address any concerns about your review, please send your contact info to emailus@homeadvisor.com and a rep will reach out. -HASupport”

2017-11-15

"Home Advisor is a site that every homeowner should use to have the best project done at the best price possible."

2017-11-15

"My zip code is 32669, it gave an appliance repair tech with Washington area code 202"

2017-11-15

"Googled concrete contractor and Home Advisor popped up.."

2017-11-15

"It really was great. Being my first time I was probably a little short on understanding what exactly was going to happen. I received a call right away from a prospective window cleaner. I also looked at and talked to a few others on your site. Long story short....Ed from Diamond Shine Janitorial Service, called right away, made an appointment with me to come over (today) for an estimate. He and his wife came over, we loved them, and agreed to have him do the window service. My only problem, after they left was they did not have their License # on their card...and we have yet to sign contract. My only problem was... I went back on your website to look up business license and didn't realize what my login & password were. You go into your site to look up something, like I did today.... but you don't realize you have an account!?!I did call your number, the very nice gal looked me up and assured me the company I wanted to hire was Licensed & Bonded. We got disconnected."

2017-11-15

"The website is easy to use and all the information you need is right there."

2017-11-15

"I have had very good experience in the past but the last two times I requested a pro they never showed up for the appointment."

2017-11-15

"It was a pleasant experience"

2017-11-15

"No contact from a pro in more than 24 hours"

2017-11-15

"I could NOT request a bid and submit it because the criteria available did not match my situation at all -- it's new construction -- need both interior and exterior (not an option). New construction has its own unique criteria."

2017-11-15

"I don’t like that you have to give your phone number out I order to even see the business names. I have had bad experiences with that getting called multiple times by multiple people and I strongly prefer to be able to book/schedule thru a website, email or text"

2017-11-15

"Quick and knowledge able site,happy I have it to depend on in the future Kathy"

2017-11-15

"Good just as I thought it would be."

2017-11-15

"Redundant questions and information requests. Hard to use"

2017-11-15

"HomeAdvisor enabled me to find the exact Professional I was looking for.Great Help! Eric Alexander"

Share HomeAdvisor's store rating

HomeAdvisor is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HomeAdvisor is a merchant member
HomeAdvisor participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.