Stores > ITFactory
  • ITFactory

Voice your opinion! Review ITFactory by clicking a star below.
2017-12-02

Excellent

"I bought an Olympus ds 7000 digital voice recorder. I received the best price by far and also got a Black Friday discount to boot. I received a prompt response to an inquiry I sent after I ordered it. It arrived on time and well packed so I am totally satisfied."

2017-11-08

Buying photo paper for my printer

"I am very sorry to take so long to get back to you on this feedback , i have a lot on my plate
I photo ITFactory for photo paper for my printer and not knowing what kind to buy for what i want it for and with the customer service this company has the help me out just as i needed and order it 4 days later it was to my door , Thank you again

you people is the best i known for some time for customer service

2017-10-25

Least expensive online store for the Sotware I needed!

"I had shopped around all morning looking for a deal on a subscription to Malwarebytes anti-Malware Premium. My search ended abruptly when a friend, who was a past customer of IT Factory, suggested that I check their website out.
Malwarebytes' own website was retailing their Premium Software at $129.99 to protect 3 PCs for a single year. I just couldn't afford it! That's when I went shopping around for a better deal. I found it here at IT Factory where the cost was only $32.99 for the same Software to protect my 3 PCs.
Awesome!

2017-05-18

Great service, quality genuine products, fast shipping.

"I purchased a copy of Malwarebytes lifetime from itFactory, after some reassurance through their live chat. After receiving my product a mere 24 hours after I ordered it, I had it installed in setup in seconds. No hassle with the license. The item came in the OEM sealed box, as described. Couldn't be happier."

2017-05-09

Outstanding

"Just placed our first order. The customer service was completely outstanding. The online chat was extremely responsive and asked very important questions to ensure we got the exact product we need. He actually check the warehouse to ensure they had stock before I wasted any time. I will not hesitate to use them again."

2017-05-08

this is great

"everything was great, no complaints"

2017-05-08

Eset Smart Security

"Saved 55$ from buying from the manufacturer, installed with no issues what so ever.

Thanks

2017-05-04

Kaspersky

"I have been purchasing software from ITfactory for a few years now. It is always a positive experience. The product keys are always legitimate and the delivery is blistering fast. 5 star service."

2016-03-10

Excellent Service

"I purchased a windows 7 OEM licence from IT Factory. I already had windows 7 installed and needed to have it properly licensed. The original licence key they sent me didn't work. I called and talked to Lincoln. He was very helpful, suggested several thing to try and finally sent me a new licence which worked perfectly.

When the first licence did;t work, I thought it was going to be nightmare, but the problem was solved in 1/2 hour. very impressive customer service.

2016-02-25

GREAT service!

"My system administrator was onsite and I needed him to install an office suite on my pc. I found the software on the itfactory website and then I called them to see how fast it would take to receive my software as a download. They said that since i needed it in a rush, they would send me the order immediately. The phone agent even stayed on the phone to reassure that i would receive the email with the download instructions. They were such a nice company to deal with, and everything went very smoothly. All companies should treat their customers as well as itfactory. Thank you."

2016-02-23

Fast service and knowledgeable customer service

"I needed to purchase an Office Suite 2016, but wasnt 100% sure on what I needed. I called Itfactory and i spoke to a very pleasant agent (I actually spoke to a live person immediately) who asked me what I needed the software for, and then the agent guided me through the options. For my requirements, I chose the Home and Student version. I placed the order online and the agent even expedited the order so that i would receive the download instructions immediately. Very pleasant experience buying from this company. Thank you."

2015-12-10

"Great online store to deal with. Telephone agents who know their stuff and discounted prices. I will recommend itfactory to everyone"

2015-09-29

"Fantastic experience. I received my download instructions quickly and was able to begin installing my Office 2013 Small Business an hour after my purchase. Itfactory.ca has my vote of confidence. I called them as well prior to making my purchase and I also found out they are a Canadian company, which is a real plus. I will be buying from them again."

2015-03-11

"My purchase with ITfactory was a very positive experience. I placed an order and then I did a quick followup with their chat agent; and was advised that I would receive the key very shortly.

Within 5 minutes, I received my order details in a well detailed email. I was downloading my software and had it installed on my pc soon after. The prices were lower than going to the big box stores, and their service was extremely helpful. And one of the big selling points is that they are Canadian. I strongly support Canadian businesses. They will get my future business.

2014-12-21

"Office 2013 downloaded ok but now cannot get it to open any Excel files. Tells me that it is "getting your new Office ready for you", then nothing happens. Will have to download Open Office again to read this spreadsheet."

Share ITFactory's store rating

ITFactory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ITFactory is not a merchant member
ITFactory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!