Stores > Import Shark
  • Import Shark

Voice your opinion! Review Import Shark by clicking a star below.
2017-11-29

absolutely terrible service

"I sent in an order for Genesis emblems and Transmission mounts at the beginning of September. The emblems were in stock when I made the order, and it still took 3 weeks for them to arrive. When they did arrive, my transmission mounts were not included so I asked them why they are missing. They were rather rude in their reply and told me that the product is on back order, but should be shipping in about 10 days. 2 months later, they still haven't contacted my about where my order is. I sent a fairly long email telling them i'm getting pretty upset it's still not here, hoping that they could hurry up a little and give me an apology. Instead they sent me back 3 words: "shipping next week." and that's it. It took nearly 2 weeks for them to send me a tracking number, and after that another 2 weeks after that until it actually left their warehouse. It's been 3 months now and I still don't have them. This in an awful company, have terrible service, and don't give a **** about you. don't buy from them"

2017-11-28

Like pulling teeth

"Ordering from this store was like pulling teeth. Easily one of the worst online shopping experiences I ever had. I checked the reviews, and genuinely wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I am not saying that you won’t get what you paid for- you will eventually get it. But it will be a painful and arduous task, one that will require you to email the store when there are parts missing from your order, only to find out that they are sold out and very much anoyyed with you for harassing them about it. Then they will offer you a more expensive alternative, but will forget to ship it to you after you pay for the difference. If this isn’t enough, they will be especially rude and snarky when you have to email and remind them to ship it, for the second time.

I politely tried to offer some constructive criticism and express my dissatisfaction with the level of customer service I was receiving. I was met with “nobody has time for that”.

Look, while the prices are half decent, and I did eventually get my order. It wasn’t worth it. The entire process, start to finish was an utter pain in the ****, and to boot the owner is probably the most ungrateful **** you could have the misfortune of dealing with. Avoid if you can, i certainly will never go back.

2017-10-16

cheat and thief

"DO NOT buy from Import Shark !! Rude, Unprofessional, Nasty, Unhinged owner! The Worst !!"

2017-10-15

"DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT buy from Import Shark!!....unless, of course, you are a masochist, who likes being mentally tortured and reamed out by the owner....I could do a long detailed version of what happened to me, but I'll keep it to the main points....Here's what will most likely happen to you if you order from Import Shark:
Place your order, pay via PayPal....then you'll receive absolutely no indication as to when your item might ship out to you....weeks will pass, then out of curiosity, you'll politely email Import Shark asking when you might receive your item...the owner (see info below) will email you back with an immediate snarky attitude...basically implying "why the hell are you bothering me??; go away, you're an assh*le!"...then, more time will pass, still no tracking number and no shipment to you...so you'll email him again, and get even more attitude from the owner...then, just to protect yourself, you realize that you'll have to contact PayPal before the elapsed time passes, to notify them that you have not received your item...then the owner will start flipping out on you, cursing you out, he'll even call you a "f*cking c*cksucker" and more, and even worse than that....can you imagine? Yup, it's true.....wow, that's some way of doing business...then you'll have to wait weeks to get your money back from PayPal.....here's the deal: This is a one-person operation...he runs it from his house....he's rude, unprofessional, and just downright nasty....he definitely seems unhinged in a psychotic way....also zero integrity and the most foul-mouthed degenerate that you'll ever deal with (the worst business person I have ever dealt with in my decades spent on this planet)....After I ordered from this company and had problems, I read these reviews and realized I made a big mistake...DON'T do the same...again, unless you like to be mentally tortured, cursed at, and also pay for an item and then wait weeks and weeks and maybe more to receive it (or receive something that you are disappointed in)...THE WORST !! Just look at their website and buy elsewhere..or not at all...it's not worth it...just read this and the other reviews here, oh and also read the "stellar" (sarcasm intended) reviews on BBB.org also...(spoiler alert: on BBB, he has an "F" rating....shocking)....

2017-08-29

Poor Customer Service!

"Horrible customer service, and very rude when asked a simple question in regards to an oreder that was placed. Did not recieve the product or a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM IMPORT SHARK! "

2017-08-29

Unprofessional and RUDE

"Do not. I repeat. DO NOT order from this site. The owner is rude and childish. My car is featured on their website and I was promised full refund for the use of my car for marketing. Over one month now, no refund. I asked for a rear emblem hoping maybe that would be easier than refund, no emblem either. When I asked for an update I get lashed out at by I'm assuming the owner. He is incredibly rude and unprofessional. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Save yourself the hassle and take your business elsewhere. "

2017-07-24

Shark by name shark by nature!!

"Only placed a small order for a replacement emblem on the 10th of June and paid through PayPal. After two weeks nothing had arrived and no communication was received from the company. I sent them an email asking for an update on my order only to be told that the item had been discontinued by their Korean office without their knowledge. This was a round emblem to replace an existing one on the front grill of my Kia Sorento, which I made them fully aware of. They then tried to offer me oval emblems and an inferior round emblem, I thanked them for their efforts but told them that I already had these other items from another supplier from the States and they were no where near the quality of my original order. I therefore asked for a refund through PayPal. No reply was forthcoming, I emailed again, the owner reckons that all previous emails had not been received although my laptop told me different ( that's funny !! ). I again attempted to ask for a refund as they could not supply the original order, again no reply. The order was only for $42 which is not a great sum granted, I'm not going to miss that small amount, it is just the principal that this so called business man can hold his head up when all he is doing is ripping people off. I don't really care about this amount, I therefore filed a complaint with PayPal and as if by magic he replied to an email that he reckons he never received in the first place. He then proceeded to call me child that spat his dummy out and ran crying to PayPal, therefore I have no order with him, don't expect to get my money back, good bye. I am 55 years old and far from a child !! The only child here is the one trying to run this company and rob people of their hard earned cash. If he is that desperate to steal $42 from me, which in theory is what he has done then he can stick it where the sun doesn't shine!! So please take notice of this letter to any potential new customers, please don't bother with this company. As the title says " Shark by name Shark by nature" because that's all he does is rip innocent people of!!"

2017-07-18

Should be 0 stars

"After ordering an item (worth over $500 US) that I was told was in stock, I messaged Import Shark to ask when it was coming since I was told directly by the owner it would ship the next day and it did not. The response I received was that the item was cracked, and that it would be, "maybe four weeks tops" to send me a new, undamaged product. I accepted that it wasn't the fault of Import Shark that the item was cracked (although I now believe they never had the product to begin with), and agreed to wait for another four weeks. After four and a half weeks, I messaged Import Shark again, and was told that it would come, "maybe at the end of next week". Unwilling to continue waiting for a product I was told was in stock (this is the only reason I chose Import Shark over another vendor), I politely asked to cancel my order, as I had already been waiting a month. My request was met with the most unprofessional response I've ever experienced in my entire life. First, Mike (the owner of Import Shark), responded with "WTF man", then "Scumbag". So, seeing as Mike wasn't taking my request to cancel the order seriously (or professionally), I opened a PayPal dispute. Mike then went on a swearing, name calling rampage over Facebook messenger, calling me things like c###, whiny b####, scumbag and more. I did not reciprocate the name calling, just asked again to cancel my order. He then stated, "didn't I tell you to f### off". This is only a small snippet of his insults towards me. Eventually I got my money back through PayPal, after Mike let the dispute sit for two weeks. I'm honestly shocked this company is still in business. Had Mike acted professionally when I asked initially to cancel my order, and had reassured me with some sort of proper timeline as to what was happening, I 100% would have been willing to wait another month. However, his rude attitude and complete lack of customer service lost him my business. "

2017-06-14

Do not buy

"Sold me damaged carbon fiber trunk, damaged wheel caps

2017-04-20

Import scam

"They send cheap flimsy garbage that doesn't fit. Trying to get a refund is pulling teeth. Never buy from these people "

2016-06-28

Do Not Order From ImportSharkStore!!!!

"Promised refund on $400 item for 3 months , but never showed up. Ran time limits out for ebay and paypal to do anything"

2016-06-28

TERRIBLE SERVICE!! READ BELOW

"I emailed them after a few weeks to check on an order and to make a long story short they were very unprofessional and below I am copying and pasting the last email that I received from them before asking for my money back
Actually, no, you haven't been "hearing that". We said it needed to be imported and now you're being told it is currently on the way. That's two very specific things. You really have to learn how to be a bit more patient and grown up when speaking to someone and digesting exactly what you're being told. We had to repeatedly give you the same exact information but you felt the need to just keep harping on it like some spoiled 12 year old girl. If you can't act in a mature, professional way, then there's no reason for us to continue to do so. Now you know how we feel over here when you keep busting balls about the same damn thing.

I do not recommend ordering anything from this company terrible experience and very unprofessional.

2016-05-17

RUDE and SLOW

"After a month of waiting, they shipped my vents with hardly no protection and just slammed into a box. Yes, broken... These guys are RUDE, don't deal with them."

2015-10-01

"Worst business I've ever encountered. DO NOT ORDER FROM IMPORT SHARK.
I've made 2 orders. Combining both, I waited 8 months to receive 2 simple things. One purchase was a simple $35 part. That took 4 months. After emailing Mike, the owner, he said it'd shio next week (after waiting 3 weeks) it did not. It shipped 3 months later. Filled a dispute via PayPal. He replied with "We are canceling your order until you cancel this dispute bullshit with mommy and daddy. Grow up."
Mike and his business deserve to burn in hell. He's an awful person running a awful business. Los life and white trash. Hope he doesn't have a family, I'd feel bad for anyone dealing with his lies on a daily basis. They probably hate him. I don't know anyone who likes him, why would they?

2015-09-20

"I have placed a few orders with import shark before but after having 3 snail mail packages that took two weeks and one more I have yet to receive after almost a month I wanted to post some info for others. I would not recommend this company at all. I have asked faster shipping and was always told they don't offer it. After emailing them and being told Hyundai owners are cheap and don't want to pay anything additional I had to post this review. The customer service is horrible and they don't believe in communication. The parts with the exception of the key fob are cheap and seem like a cheap Chinese company makes everything. If you want a bad experience but from them all day but if you value your money pay more and get a better experience elsewhere.

*****update***** received my package after almost a month and I received the wrong items. This site import shark is a joke and not worth the frustrations.

Share Import Shark's store rating

Import Shark is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Import Shark is not a merchant member
Import Shark does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!