Stores > InsureMyTrip.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review InsureMyTrip.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

A great place to shop for travel insurance.

"This is a convenient place to shop and compare insurance rates and scope of coverage. All the reputable companies in one place."

Cruise

"Rates were $100 cheaper than Carnivals plus better coverage. "

Always puzzled

"The InsuremyTrip site is easy to navigate. I like the ability to compare products. But when you get down to the nitty gritty you need to be a lawyer or someone who works in the insurance industry to really understand the language in the small print. Why can't it be written in plain language that is very clear? I buy insurance to be protected but after purchase I never feel secure that what I am purchasing is what i really need."

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from InsureMyTrip.com, InsureMyTrip, has responded

“Dear InsureMyTrip Customer,

Thank you for your review.

At InsureMyTrip, we pride ourselves on our customer service. All of our representatives are licensed insurance agents in all 50 states and all undergo a rigorous training program. The primary focus of our representatives is to help our customers interpret policy language. To help provide the best customer service, we offer customers assistance by Chat, Email and Phone. The best Phone Number to contact us at is (800) 487-4722 and the best email address is:customercare@insuremytrip.com.

Sincerely,

Kyle B.
Customer Care Representative”

Simple and easy!

"Simple, cost effective and easy!"

2017-11-14

Easy and concise

"Great site. Allowed me to put in my specific info and I got a fantastic price on only the coverage I needed. Easy to use."

2017-11-14

Website was easy to use, had lots of Providers and helpful Chat people.

"I was shopping for insurance on our trip to Australia. Part of it was covered under a cruise travel policy so I had questions and the Chat people, Matthew and a female with name starting with an M were very helpful. Now I need to make sure I have all my receipts just in case."

So far so good

"The buying experience was easy and very simple! The explanations and what's offered was easy to understand."

Well Done

"As usual always excellent service, that is why I keep coming back.

Many thanks

2017-11-13

Easy to compare plans & talk

"Have used Insuremytrip a few times for overseas trips. Easy to compare plans that fit my parameters and then to call and talk to an agent for more specific questions. Always have had good service talking by phone or the online Chat option. Policies seem reasonably priced. Have made a few claims but they have to be done directly with the insurance company and not associated with Insuremytrip. Overall would recommend this company for travel insurance."

HarryHagan's Avatar

2017-11-11

Lots of choices and lots of ways to to analyze them.

"The person who helped me with questions about some of the technical language was excellent. He gave me clear information that helped me make a good decision."

simple plan

"I booked on the website. I use Insure My trip whenever I travel."

Thanks!

"Very easy! I was unsure at first,."

2017-11-10

Comprehensive information for choosing the right policy

"InsureMyTrip clearly explained which costs to identify for coverage. Once we knew the dollar amount of coverage we wanted, it was easy to use the search feature and narrow down which policies would meet our needs. I found the Review section especially helpful when you check the "Claim Filed" box. I felt this is where the rubber met the road in customer satisfaction and was a tiebreaker in several instances. You'll pay the same across many sites but I felt InsureMyTrip's features were the advantage. "

2017-11-10

Preferred travel insurance comparison site

"I will be traveling to Uganda and Guatemala on medical trips this year, with possible higher risk trips near South Sudan and the border of Bangladesh. Medical coverage and evacuation was my highest priority, and I spent 3-4 hours comparing InsureMyTrip and SquareMouth, with InsureMyTrip being the clear winner. I will not bash SquareMouth, which has an excellent web site, other than saying that results tended toward Tin Leg, which I had never heard of, and their claims of 100% satisfaction seemed unrealistic when the I read the negative reviews of many insurance companies (which will always happen, but SquareMouth says never happens). The site smacks of me-to-ism as a great way for a startup to imitate insuremytrip and make some money by saying all the right things.

Insuremytrip has been around longer and has most, if not all, of the reputable travel insurance companies. They have less filters, but the ones they have are meaningful and additional filters are not added for cosmetic reasons. The layout and explanations are clear, and the choices are often better than will be found on the insurer's site. An example is April, which offered far better coverage for me for the same price than others ($500,0000 medical vs $15,000 or $25,000), and the explanation of benefits was much more clear on the insuremytrip site than on the April site. The costs were identical. I also called April and was talking with a representative in less than a minute.

For me, for future trips, the choice is clear. I will go to insuremytrip, compare April to other insurance companies, and chose the best option.

Great service

"When you buy insurance you have a questions, and later you may need to make changes. insuremytrip has given me excellent service for both."

Share InsureMyTrip.com's store rating

InsureMyTrip.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InsureMyTrip.com is a merchant member
InsureMyTrip.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.