Stores > JJsHouse.co.uk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJsHouse.co.uk by clicking a star below.
2017-12-06

"Excellent service and very pleased"

2017-12-06

Great product and great service - Thankyou

"The product was fantastic quality, fit perfectly and arrived quickly, exactly as stated on the website. I will definately order fom JJs House again, thank you."

2017-12-05

Very easy!

"Shopping with JJs House was very easy and very friendly. "

2017-11-29

Excellent Dress

"I was very cautious about buying from this website after reading reviews on review sites.

I fell in love with the image of a dress I had found on their website, and although I had read terrible reviews about the place, could not stop thinking about the dress.

That was when I impulse bought it, and I am so glad I took the chance.

The dress came very quickly, well packaged, and folded neatly (I had thought though I would have received a dress bag).

Once opening, I fell in love all over again. It was beautifully made, using very good quality materials. Surprisingly it fit excellently; as I had ordered a standard size so if I didn't like it, I could return. It will only need the most minor of tailing around the sleeves and a little at the waist.

Although I cannot speak for everyone, my dress was excellent value for money; something I extremely appreciate as I'm not wanting to chuck thousands at my wedding.

2017-11-27

Excellent service

"Most wonderful dress "

2017-11-26

Amazing!

"I love jjshouse! I ordered 2 veils, a cathedral and a mid length one. Both beautifully soft! I also brought a garter, which is the same as the one in the shop but a quarter of the price and same quality! I would defiantly recommend! "

2017-11-23

Wedding Dress

"I was really nervous ordering such an important dress online, I waited nervously for delivery and was thrilled with the item. I found Jj's House easy to use, all the information I needed was provided. The item I received was identical to the pictures and the quality was excellent. I would definitely recommend this website."

2017-11-18

excellent products and service

"would recommend it to everyone. good quality products and excellent service!"

2017-11-13

Amazing

"Amazing dress love it esp as it custom made fits perfect "

2017-11-12

Excellent service!

"I ordered 5 dresses for my bridesmaids and could not be happier with them! They are simply stunning x"

2017-11-09

Great stuff

"I loved the veil that iv purchased for my wedding the lace is beautiful and is very neatly stitched "

2017-11-06

Colour swatches

"Very quick despatch, all samples ordered were of lovely quality and helped me choose what colour to order my dress in"

excellent

"Great quality and good service"

Bridesmaid dress

"So pleased with the dress, fitted perfectly and suits all bridesmaids"

2017-11-03

Amazing customer service and beautiful dress

"I was hesitant to order from this site as that are so many mixed reviews online but I picked a prom dress, entered the custom measurements and ordered it. The customer representative, within a day, emailed me to check my measurements were correct because they weren't adding up. Right enough, they were slightly out. At first, this was a great sign that they were being so careful. I had a few emails from the representatives on how I wanted the dress which was excellent. Within 2 weeks, I had my dress in my hands and it is beautifully made and such good quality. Being a girl of 6ft 2", I can never find a dress long enough and with this dress, I can even wear small heels! Would I recommend? 100% without a doubt. If I ever need a dress for a formal occasion, I will definitely order from here! "

Share JJsHouse.co.uk's store rating

JJsHouse.co.uk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJsHouse.co.uk is a merchant member
JJsHouse.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.