Stores > J&B Tool Sales

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review J&B Tool Sales by clicking a star below.

They take your money but don't ship you anything

"Terrible service! Ordered pallet jack they charged my credit card immediately Feb 15th still don't have it March 13th. No way to phone them, poor email response. Don't buy from them"

ammco lathe spring #3110

"paid for 2 day shipping .arriving in 4 days."

Never got what I ordered.

"Ordered a knife from them off Amazon on December 26th. Got an e-mail from Amazon about a week later letting me know that my order had not shipped, and I could cancel if I wanted to. Waited a few days to see if they were just behind. Finally went to cancel with Amazon, and was informed that I'd need to contact JB in order to cancel the order.
I promptly e-mail them letting them know about my order; after some back-and-forth, I find out the knife I ordered is out of stock, and won't be in stock for two weeks (it's now Jan. 14). I ask them to just ship the knife when they get it in stock because I couldn't find the exact one I wanted anywhere else; I'm told this won't be a problem, they'll ship it as soon as they get it. At the end of January, I get an e-mail from Amazon letting me know that my order has been cancelled because the item is out of stock.
Others seem to have had good experiences with them, I suppose, but I definitely wouldn't recommend ordering anything from them. My customer service experience was terrible and I still have no knife.

Fause Advertisment

"Was looking a charger and extra battery and ordered it from JB Tools .I read all the specs and item description and it stated "INCLUDES STINGER BATTERY" When talking to them they first wanted a picture of the item I bought which was stupid cause they also wanted my order number which shows what the item was. Then a sent them a screen shot showing they advertised the battery included. They told me they are only human and would not send me the battery. False Advertising to get a sale. "

"Terrible! They sent the wrong item and faught giving a refund. I had to bring in my bank as a fraud claim. No wonder they have 30 BBB complaints. "

Worst c/s I've ever had

"Bought a Mayhew inner tie rod tool from JB tools on Amazon. 6 months later it stopped working. Contacted Jason the owner of JB tools for info on a warranty claim. He directed me to the mayhew tool website. First thing I see, there is a 2 year satisfaction guarantee and that the directions from the manufacturer said to return it to the retailer for exchange. JB tools refused to honor it. I then contacted Mayhew directly and was told that JB tools has to honor the warranty and that they(Mayhew) would reimburse JB tools for the exchanged it. For reference this is a 60$ tool, relatively inexpensive as far as Automotive tools go. Again JB tools refused to honor it and when I contacted Mayhew again with this problem, JB tools( Jason, the one man show) flat out lied to Mayhew rep and said that I had refused to send the old tool back and that is why they were not honoring the guarantee. Now when I confronted Jason he gave me some bs and back pedaled considerably. Eventually he did honor the manufacturer warranty but only after 3 weeks of emails and phone calls. Rude emails at that. I would not recommend buying anything from this seller. He does not have the slightest regard for customer service. Nor does this "company", and I use this term loosely, have any regards for the garbage they sell. Buy at your own risk. Worst experience I've had in 10 years buying on Amazon. I'd give them -5 stars if it was possible.

I finally found the PERFECT set of stylish wooden rings for a 200 year old bed

"The site is user friendly. I found within minutes what I wanted. I have been to a dozen websites and this one is the BEST! I'm looking forward to receiving the product. I'll leave one more review when I received this shipment. Thanks for having exactly what I was looking for. Sharon from Hilton Head Island, SC"

On line ordering

"New Customer. Order setup and ease of input was straioght forward, fast and easy. Good Job"

J310 Butane torch

"Have not received the product yet, just ordered it and the website was easy to navigate, order and checkout. Will give a more detailed review after I receive the product I ordered."

Best price on product ordered. Fair shipping price and estimation on delivery time.

"Still old school and rather place an order with a live person"

Super affordable and hassle free!

"I was shopping for a Streamlight Stinger in RED, and J&B Tool Sales had the best price! They also had the PayPal payment option for a speedy check out!! Definitely will be doing business with them in the future!"

Would not honor price

"Bought a item on sale, they sent me a different item claiming they made a mistake on pricing. The item they sent me could have been purchased at a lesser price point than what they charged for it. By sending me an item I didn't order or want, I actually lost money having to purchase packaging to send back to these clowns who think they know you would be more than happy to receive something from them even if it's not what you ordered or everyone and their grandmother sells for cheaper. Stay away from this "business.""

very happy

"easy site to order from low price with fast ship"

Best price on quality tools!

"Quality merchandise at a great price. User friendly website makes shopping easy."

New customer

"Found exactly what I was looking for easily.
Checkout a breeze.

Share J&B Tool Sales's store rating

J&B Tool Sales is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

J&B Tool Sales is not a merchant member
J&B Tool Sales does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!