Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-22

Audi TT

"Great help with getting the right part . Thanks Josh"

2018-04-15

Hard to find until I located Jim Ellis

"I had been looking for weeks for a part for my Audi and had zero success. After looking online, I came across Jim Ellis and gave them a call—bingo, they had it! I ordered it and it arrived a few days later as promised. Great customer service and a pleasure to do business with. "

2018-01-01

Excellent parts people

"The ordering process was great, there were some issues with a few parts due to the OEM packaging, but Jim Ellis made it right. I will definitely purchase parts through Jim Ellis again, and probably sooner than I’d like ;)"

2017-12-19

Top Seller!!!

"Excellent stock of hard to find Audi accessories with very quick order fulfilment...I highly recommend this seller!!!"

2017-12-01

speaker

"I purchased a door speaker that was blown on my 2008 tt . the part number was a perfect fit and had no problems installing it. great price."

2017-11-10

Fast and right

"Always the right parts, always fast."

2017-08-15

Audi sun shield

"Easy ordering, frequent status updates and prompt delivery. Can't ask for better service"

2017-06-15

Quick, Helpful, and Easy!

"Very helpful parts department! Submitted an inquiry via their webpage with questions about a very small electrical part for a 16 year old Audi S4. Todd was great by responding with the part numbers, prices and great communication answering my questions. Placed order via their online portal with no problems. Thanks!"

2017-06-14

Above and beyond service

"I ordered a part that turned out to be back ordered and because of this they asked me questions to find out if I had the part I needed and if so they would order the part doesn't from Germany. As it turns out I was wondering and they helped me find the right part which they had and shipped quickly!"

2017-06-01

Great doing business with

"Fast delivery and parts as described perfect."

2017-05-14

good pricing.

"cheaper than other oem parts."

2017-04-12

parts order

"Great communicate and delivery!"

2017-04-03

Excellent service!

"I ordered the wrong part number online. They noticed the mistake when they checked it against my VIN number. They supplied the correct part and it arrived before expected and a great price."

2017-03-28

Best Prices!!

"Searched local and online for 2017 audi parts, they the only ones to have everything in stock."

2017-02-20

Perfect fit and loving it

"I ordered Audi A6 floor mats from Jim Ellis' co. I had a question about them before i bought them and Jims team answered my Email so fast that i didnt miss a beat. As soon i ordered i was sent tracking numbers and shipping info almost immediately. My mats arrived so fast that i didnt have time to even use this option. They are awesome. Better than what i expected. This company is the real deal and very professional. Will recomend to ALL.!"

Share Jim Ellis Audi Parts's store rating

Jim Ellis Audi Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jim Ellis Audi Parts is a merchant member
Jim Ellis Audi Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.