Mon. - Fri. 7:30 A.M. - 7 P.M. Sat. 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.
    770-216-7590

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-16

Perimeter Porsche Parts has the best customer service!

"I've dealt with many parts stores, but Perimeter Porsche has always gone over and above to make sure I have the correct parts for my car. Many times I ordered the wrong part and they'd check the part against the VIN on my car and contact me with the right part. Saved me time and money many times. Thank you so much. Please keep up the great work!!!"

2018-05-02

Genuine Porsche Parts with Good Prices

"Daniel was great. He helped me sort out a lot of bits and pieces for my vintage 911. Every single piece I wanted/needed was still available!"

2018-03-12

Great Customer Service

"Sales Rep was very helpful and knew exact part that was needed."

2018-01-12

This is THE PLACE to go for your Porsche parts!

"They have gotten me hard to find automatic transmission parts. Great prices on parts and shipping. They are very helpful on the phone and very friendly. I will never go anywhere else again. I have used them twice to source parts from Germany and they always come through for me. "

2018-01-01

Very easy to use website with great pricing!

"The website is easy to navigate and the pricing is very competitive. The flat shipping rate is awesome! The option is Paypal is also great!"

2017-12-06

best prices

"best prices, and easy to find parts with diagram"

2017-11-21

Great service.

"I've been getting OEM Porsche parts from Porsche Atlanta for several years. Their prices are reasonable, their delivery incredibly fast (even when it comes from Germany), and their parts department, has been cordial and helpful. I live in Ohio, but I prefer to buy here."

2017-08-10

Fast shipping perfect fit

"I was looking for a specialized part for over 6 months. Found Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts on page 3 of google search. I am extremely satisfied with the ordering, ship time and fitment of the parts. just what I needed."

2017-08-09

Best prices and fast shipping!

"The prices are the lowest one on the internet and you get OEM parts. Ships in 2 days"

2017-07-07

Excellent

"On time and helpful,respond anything you ask. To may sure you get the right parts. Thanks "

2017-06-03

955 Cayenne Parts

"Called in to verify the parts I was ordering, Daniel was very helpful and courteous. He verified the parts were correct and that I had enough clips to redo all of the trim pieces I needed. My order was packaged very well and shipped quickly!"

2017-05-24

Daniel Berwind in parts

" gtreat help getting parts for my cab. many thanks!"

2017-03-18

These folks are great!

"I ordered some oddball transmission parts and these folks came up with the parts in a week and shipped them safely and promptly. I highly recommend them. Good communication throughout the process."

2017-03-03

Excellent

"You should expect a lot from a Porsche dealership, and this was delivered 100% I now have a new default for my parts orders."

2017-01-05

Fast shipping - received parts exactly as ordered

"I called Jim Ellis to clarify what parts I needed and the sales person was very helpful. He also advised me that I would save a little money by placing my order with them online rather than over the phone. I ordered the parts online and received them within 48 hours. I was pleasantly surprised at the fast (local) shipping. Saved me a drive."

Share Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts's store rating

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts is a merchant member
Porsche Atlanta Perimeter Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.