Product & services pricing 9.21/10
Customer service: 9.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.10/10
2018-05-18

Outstanding Refurbished Computer!

"Very decent for a refurbished computer. Plenty of horsepower, and not much bloatware at all! I would highly recommend these to anyone considering a home computer, or even a small business computer. I would not hesitate to buy these all day long!"

2018-05-16

First-Time Refurbished Review

"Pros: I ordered my first refurbished laptop from newegg.com. With a limited budget, a refurbished machine helped increase the quality I could by. Joy Systems, a certified Microsoft refurbisher, provided a 1-year warranty with the laptop, which had not been in the description on Newegg.com. The laptop came with setup instructions and the warranty.
As a grade A mobile workstattion, the laptop only has minimal wear on the left edge, a small crack by the pointing stick, and a scratch on the bottom. I have had it for a month with no problems. Everything runs great. It is quiet, fast, has a crystal clear pictures, and a long battery life.
Cons: The HP adapter is rather large and bulky.
I recommend you maximize your money and buy a refurbished laptop--especially one refurbished by Joy Systems.

2018-05-16

Great Experience!

"I recently purchased a refurbished HP Pro Book laptop from Walmart.com. It was refurbished by Joy Systems. It looks and performs just like new. I waited a few weeks to use before posting a review to make sure it wasn't premature.
It continues to perform all I ask it to quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my purchase!

2018-05-14

Dell Grade B Laptop Latitude E5540 - Excellent laptop for the price

"Super easy setup. The voice automated tutorial was a first for me and it was awesome! The computer was all set up in less than 15 minutes. Good size key board. Mouse pad easy to use. Speed, although not super fast, is adequate for this level of processor. Very happy."

2018-05-13

Luv My Lenovo Think Pad Laptop

"This is a great computer. When the package from Walmart.com arrived early, I was elated to learn it was a Joy Systems refurb. Peep their website, I believe you will be impressed. This is a best computer I have ever owned (I bought my first computer in the 1980's and have owned at least 20 over time). In talking to a tech I learned that everything but the motherboard had been replaced. #Yeah!"

2018-05-11

Clean and running

"The refrub system was clean and works just great.
For what it cost, its a big help.

2018-05-11

Great laptop for school.

"Purchased a Joy Systems laptop thru Walmart.com. Fast shipping. Great condition. Computer worked great after performing updates and activating windows. It's been several days and it has been working great. Would definitely buy again from Joy."

2018-05-10

HP EliteBook Revolve 810

"I purchased the refurbished HP EliteBook Revolve 810 expecting an OK 2 in 1 and am pleased to say I got more than I expected, It's GREAT! Joy Systems ROCKS!"

2018-05-08

Great laptop for the price

"This laptop has very good performance if you don't mind the small SSD space. There are small scratches but they don't affect performance , and this is expected for a refurbished laptop. The only issue I have with this laptop is its moderate noise."

2018-05-08

great reconditioned laptop at a reasonable price

"I was looking for a laptop to replace my older Windows XP laptop and didnt want to spend a lot of money..
I ordered a Lenovo Thinkpad T510. Laptop arrived as promised but needed to replace a small broken piece. I was told to return the laptop and a replacement would be sent.. No problems with returning it and getting the replacement which works better than I expected. I would definitely order again since company stands by their reconditioned product.

2018-05-03

HP workstation - Win10Pro

"Nice price for HP workstation with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled."

2018-05-02

Unmatched Value!!

"I haven't bought a desktop in over a decade but found myself in need of one after hooking up my last one (which had been in storage for a few years) and finding it unusable. Since a laptop serves the majority of my needs, I wasn't prepared to throw a lot of money at a new desktop unit; (the most affordable new machines were starting around $300).

Then I stumbled across refurbed units. At first, I was hesitant but ultimately decided to go for it as this wouldn't be my primary computer. I'm glad I did. Here are my main takeaways after about a week of use:

- The case/housing shows no signs of prior use. Not sure if this is typical or if I got lucky.
- Setup was quick & painless. Everything just worked the way it was supposed to. No programs were asking for updates.
- Even getting internet through a range extender AND a wifi adapter (neither of which are especially premium), speeds are more than adequate. I can stream Netflix/Hulu/Amazon video with no problem.
- There are plenty of ports to add peripherals, and this thing is multi-tasking so much better than I expected it to. The RAM is also expandable so I can always add more if necessary in the future.

Basically, this feels like a new computer. Unless you regularly perform resource-intensive tasks, like media editing, for example, this unit is going to meet or exceed most people's needs. I would have no issues using it as my primary computer. I recommend it without reservation.

2018-04-18

Windows

"We were so excited to get our refurbished computer before we had to do our taxes . It came fast ! But when we tried to set it up by product key , they did have a number to call for technical support! They told us the wrong program was loaded windows pro not windows 10, but they would send us a disk to download the right program . So hopefully when we get that we will be set ! It was a great deal though! If it would've worked right away , I'd have them 10 stars :) "

2018-04-18

Recent purchase was money well spent

"I recently purchased two identical laptops with the same OS build. The laptops arrived without a hitch and in a condition in accordance with how they were described. One machine required substantial updating but otherwise the set-up was identical and can be readily resolved by someone with just a little system know-how. Excellent customer service..."

2018-04-12

Very pleased with my refurbished computer.

"Been so busy that I finally set up the computer yesterday. Love that it syncs to my android phone. Very easy set up and loving the features. "

Share Joy Systems's store rating