Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Great service

"Spoke to Alex @Just Flowers and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction before I placed my order. He was very pleasant and courteous and now days that makes a big difference. So it was easy to place my order and I can tell you that after seeing the Poinsettia that I ordered I was very satisfied with his assistance."

2017-11-29

JustFlowers.com does not deliver what was ordered and paid for

"Beware of Justflowers.com. I ordered a “premium” flower arrangement in a white wicker basket for $102.21 for the funeral of our children’s grandmother from Justflowers.com. The order (order number 8052283) was placed on Tuesday, Nov 21, 2 pm EST (11:00 am PST) to be delivered on Friday, Nov 24, by 1:00 pm. I was required to pay an extra $4.99 for ‘express delivery’ to be sure it would be delivered by 1:00 pm. Really? I ordered on Tuesday for delivery on Friday and I have to pay for express delivery from a local florist? Here were the charges:

Subtotal: $74.99
Express Delivery: $4.99
Handling: $5.25
Shipping or Service: $16.98
Total: $102.21

The description for premium says: “We’ll add lots more. The premium arrangement makes quite a statement.” They delivered a small flower arrangement in a dinky brown basket. I was appalled. It was embarrassing. It was nowhere near the full flower arrangement in the picture for the cheapest one, let alone the premium arrangement. It looked like a $30 arrangement at best. The picture on the web site for their base arrangement from the front shows about 27 flowers. Our arrangement has 21 flowers in a picture taken from the same angle. See the pictures and notice the space between the flowers that does not appear in their picture of their base arrangement. This one is supposed to be ‘premium’ two sizes up.

I should have looked at the myriad of negative reviews on the internet for them and suspected they were not interested in customer service when the email receipt contained 3 pages of disclaimers with it. When I called to say I was not satisfied because they did not even deliver what I ordered, they refused to do anything other than give me a coupon for my next order. Why would I trust them to order from them again? I should really have been refunded half of what I paid, because that is what I received. Their customer service department is full of very rude people. They argue incessantly with you.

Do not order from this outfit. They are dishonest and deliver skimpy arrangements and whatever they want, not what was ordered, especially for $102.21.

2017-11-28

LOVE VIOLETS --

"GAVE one to daughter & ONE to son/Family --

I love giving FLOWERS --

2017-11-26

Beautiful flowers, smooth experience

"Ordering with easy, the flowers arrived as promised, and my dad, the recipient, loved the flowers."

2017-11-25

Thanksgiving Centerpiece

"This is a beautiful arrangement! The recipients loved it and said it looked lovely on their table. Excellent service and product!"

2017-11-18

Basket of carnations

"Very good. Flowers were very nice. The driver was very nice and helpful. I was very pleased with everything. My daughter was also very pleased."

2017-11-15

4.5 out of 5

"a good experience...apart from the fact the flowers were delivered the day after my requested delivery date, my aunt was delighted with her floral delivery from me...."

2017-11-14

Late delivery

"I was so disappointed that these flowers arrived 2 days late. I think that if you are going to be a middle man, you should deliver!"

2017-11-10

Fast and reliable

"My last minute order was delivered on time, same day. The flower arrangement was good size and fair value."

2017-11-04

Not good!

"I looked at what was supposed to be the basic representation of a bouquet and was impressed with the arrangement but ordered what was supposed to be the premium version instead. Premium version I got was same size vase if not smaller with a few more stems of lilies crammed into a small bouquet.
Description said they would add lots more flowers and it would make a statement! Not a good statement at all as it was like I said the few extra lily stems were just crammed into the small vase and the arrangement was not arranged nicely at all! The back of the arrangement was neglected even more as it looked as if they only arranged things to look halfway nice from the front.
They kept claiming they had added more lilies so it was up to value of the premium price. Did apologize and offered a $7.50 gift certificate to be used on their site of course. Won't happen and I will not ever use them again. This was an arrangement for a funeral and it was a sad arrangement to say the least. With just a few simple different steps it could have been satisfactory but no!

2017-11-02

Great customer service

"We have had a few problems with our orders in the past. Every time they have been taken care of quickly. It doesn't matter if you call them or they call you the service is always the best. They have caught and corrected mistakes we have made and the few times they have made a mistake that make it right.

2017-10-31

GREAT PRICES AND SERVICES

"I have had an experience where its my fault and i dont fill out all the information and then expect it to be filled and delivered, i have received a phone call (cause i am not answering email) from a representative to straighten out this error so they can complete the service this is going above and beyond in my book.
Never had a disappointing delivery, my wife and her office have always been very pleased with the delivery times and the excellent layout and display, although we are getting too many vases and don't know what to do with them. A vase return with some sort of credit voucher would be a good idea.

2017-10-30

Gift

"Flowers were bought for Birthday for sister-in-law and arrived in great shape."

2017-10-29

Wonderful speedy service! :)

"Will definitely recommend! Items were well received... Made ordering flowers & a fruit basket to Canada such a breeze!
Thank you so much!!! :)

2017-10-28

Just in time is Just Flowers

"Excellent and professional service."

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!