justfab.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.13/10
Customer service: 7.78/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.62/10

satisfied

"i like the shoes the i ordered i wish i did the shoes kinda big for me but i still like it. and it is so coftable."

“Hello Cherry,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always in deep joy to hear that our members are happy.Hope you have an awesome day!

Wasted wedding

"Did not receive my shoes in time for my sisters wedding and spent the day in brides honor horror."

“Hello Bria,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Awesome experience

"Timely delivery great prices"

“Hello Alexica,

Spectacular! It's great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Fabulous

"Best experience for heels and shoes I love it "

“Hello Sara,

Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy.We're glad to hear that you enjoy your purchase. Hope you have a wonderful day!

I wanted to use credits

"I ordered a pair of shoes and was delighted at the $10 bonus, but I wanted to used up my credits, and it did not do that. I guess you have to call an agent to get that. "

“Hello Andrea,

5 star

"Best ever,unbelievable experience "

“Hello Khana,

Stunning! Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your positive experience with the other members.

Ehh.

"I ordered the wrong shoes "

“Hello Syndy,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Great

"It was great to find an item I could use."

“Hello Vanessa,

Perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Don't do it

"If you don't make a purchase within the month your card is charged every month $39.99 which becomes member credits. When you add shoes to your cart you can use your member credit to pay out but if a promotion is going on you still have to pay full price not any sale price. Its dumb and last time i tried to use member credits my card was still charged. I hate justfab and the only way to cancel is to call. "

“Hello Dana,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Super easy

"It was easy to use the credits on my account and apply an additional discount by using some of my points. Can't wait to get my order."

“Hello Charlene,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

XO,

MCook review

"Shipping is always done in a timely manner. GREAT COMPANY!"

“Hello Maria,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

XO,

Love

"Best place to shop from I love the stuff it has everything."

“Hello Manal,

Thank you! We love offering our members a vast array of styles and designs they will enjoy!

Take care,

Good deal

"I had store credit so I paid 4.95 or maybe 0.00 dollars for the new puma leggings so I’m super exited "

“Hello Mckenzie,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Lots of love,

I LOVE JustFab!

"I could rave about JustFab for days! I love the quality of their clothes and shoes, especially for the price. The fit is always excellent; their shoes tend to run just a tiny bit big, but I love it! I think it makes the heels a lot more comfortable than other brands. I highly recommend checking them out!!"

“Hello Alicia,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about JustFab. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Your thoughts are important to us, Thank you so much for your recommendation! We genuinely appreciate it.

2018-07-16

This website is a big catfish but the customer support I used to get out of it was great...so is that worth anything?

"I beleved I got catfished into this site because as soon as you sign up you have an hour to buy something for really cheap. I did that, not knowing I had just signed up to a monthly payment for just being signed up (even if I didnt buy anything). I mean...nobody ever reads the fine print and you guys probably get a lot of people that way. I was just lucky to figure it out soon enough to not have wasted my money. I got a hold of the company on facebook messager and canceled my order and account. I feel like the customer support is the ONLY good thing out of this. You should make it clear when someone signs up that they are signing up for a monthly payment. Dont put it in the fine print. Put it in HUGE letters at the top of the page. You problebly wont cause then you wouldnt make as much crooked money but thats on you."

“Hello Abigail,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.