2301 Rosecrans Avenue

Shipping & packaging: 8.16/10
Customer service: 7.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.62/10

Always great!

"This is my third order and every time it’s always smooth and easy. Great sales and great shoes. I love it!"

“Hello Shaniqua,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with JustFab. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”!

Great experience!

"Delivery was quick and the shoes I got were at a good price and really cute!"

“Hello Janelle,

Great shoes

"Stay trendy with these very affordable shoes"

“Hello Paulina,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish and affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

It’s alright.

"I definitely like the website and the large variety of cute shoe options available there are is wonderful, but I did have one teeny little complaint: the fact that the “get your first pair for $10” deal is timed. I don’t understand why it needs to be that way. What if there wasn’t anything I liked in the moment and I wanted to wait to see what new things would come along to spend my money on? It just rushes the customer for no reason and the customer is thinking about how much time they have versus what shoes they truly want, resulting an impulse purchase, which could lead to more returns and dissatisfied customers. "

“Hello Journey,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. If you ever need anything, our Member Services representatives are available 24/7 at 1-866-337-0906.

JustFab is fab!

"The site is easy to navigate and when they say you get your credit plus free shipping, they mean it! "

“Hello Brittany,

2018-09-17

"Hermosas cosas, ropas y zapatos. Me encanta!"

Sherry E. from JustFab has responded
Posted Sep-19-2018

“Hello Claudia,

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de compartir su experiencia maravillosa con los demás. Nos alegra que estés disfrutando de su compra.

Sherry”

Tnt

"Had fun shopping!! Liked the selection"

“Hello Tammy,

2018-09-17

It was really easy to order

"I have found a lot me boots that I want to order"

“Hello Traci,

Awesome

"Love the selection of shoes that are offered. A lot more convenient to shop online. "

“Hello Audrianna,

Perfect! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! Hope you have a joyful day!

Lots of love,

Satisfied customer

"I havent really order that much but the things that i order i love them, everyone always askes me where i got it... proudly i say "justfab.com". I am a very satisfied customer. "

“Hello Eunice,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about JustFab. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. You have a wonderful day!

Stay Awesome,

Great!

"Very easy to shop on your website "

“Hello Dana,

We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XoXo,

annoyed

"Long term member thinking of canceling because i'm annoyed with how the credits work. Can't ever use my credit on sale items or lower priced items. Credits should be a dollar amount and be able to be used on whatever we want. Will be canceling soon if this doesn't change. "

“Hello Courtney,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Best,

Nice products, but...

"I didn’t receive a confirmation email on my second order, nor did I receive the reward points. I tried to talk to the live chat and they just ended the conversation without fixing anything."

“Hello Jessica,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Best,

easy shopping

"it is very easy to shop with JustFab. The guidelines are explained very well and look forward to getting my packages. "

“Hello Garianne,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

Just ok customer service

"Nothing special about it...."

“Hello Laura,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with JustFab! We hope you have a joyful day!

Lots of love,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.