Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

Cheap shoes

"The shoes are uncomfortable. But you get what you pay for and they are pretty good with selection and customer service. "

“Hello Kelly,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Just Fab

"I couldn't believe how great the boots were and how fast the shipping was.... great company

“Hello Maureen,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with our shipping service and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Awesome!

"Easy and affordable! I will be shopping again!"

“Hello Nicoya,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! We can't wait to see your next purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Horrible

"It charged me $80 instead of the intended amount. When checking out, it was marked 75% off even without the VIP checked. But then it charged me full price. Ridiculous!"

“Hello Alexis,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

2017-11-15

Love, Love my boots and service 1st experience GREAT!!

"This is my 1st experience with JustFab and I am very pleased. The boots feel great they look great and I have gotten sooo many compliments. The boots came so fast the packaging is girly and I love the pink boxes! I am VIP!!!"

“Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for your awesome review. We're so glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Stay Awesome,

2017-11-15

"My first time buying this far has been great! "

“Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with JustFab. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

SueannMorgan's Avatar

Excellent service

"Items always comes on time and looks great."

“Hello Sue Ann,

Thank you for your awesome review. We're glad to hear that you're pleased with our shipping service and you're happy with your purchase. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

XOXO,
Rae

2017-11-15

Won't let me track my order

"I ordered a pair of boots yesterday night and I received an email that they have been shipped today. When I tried to copy and paste the tracking number to see where they were it said no order by the number could be found. I tried multiple times to get the number to work but it wouldn't. But I'm still excited for them to get here!! Just won't know when or where it is in the mean time."

“Hello Delora,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

Excellent

"Outstand !!!!!! I an sooooooooooo happy with my purchase "

“Hello Denise,

Awesome! Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Love JustFab!!!

"I love JustFab! I’ve purchase shoes, bags, accessories, and clothing and have not been disappointed!!! Keep up the Fab work!"

“Hello Brandy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Rae

Amazing!

"All products are great quality and price is good. Super easy returns and enganches. "

“Hello Hazel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with JustFab. We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Review

"It was fine. Thank you for the good deal."

“Hello Ally,

Thank you for sharing your experience with JustFab. We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2017-11-15

"My delivery date keeps changing I paid for faster delivery. I needed this boots for my vacation. I don’t even know when they will be delivered now. "

“Hello Arlet,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

JustFabulous

"I'm happy I received my first item a day early.

Well, I Ike the idea of ordering online but put in a position to have to order something within the first 5 days of the month is difficult. I skipped a month but after the 5 days I found a couple things I like and put on my wish list which i later found out it's actually time sensitive. I ordered a couple things on my second order hoping the shipment will be quicker.

In my opinion, I think that VIP Members should at least order once a month within the month and not within the first 5 days of each month.

“Hello Drusilla,

Thank you for writing a review! We always like hearing from our members. Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Take care,

Boots

" Ordered last night and they’re ready have notified me that they’re being shipped so far so good "

“Hello Julie,

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service. We can't wait to see your next feedback as soon as you received your order. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

XOXO,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.