8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    (770) 333-4200

Customer service: 8.86/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.71/10
2018-06-23

Excellent Service

"Received package and the wrong battery and charger was sent with item. Contacted KEH and correct items arrived three days later, no issues with getting the problem solved without any coast to me. Would highly recommend KEH for any used camera equipment to anyone. Will be doing business with KEH in the future."

2018-06-22

Understated as always!

"I bought a “bargain” grade Nikon F during the last sale, and what arrived was definitely in much better shape! I love that I can always rely on KEH to pleasantly surprise me. I’ll be back for more!!"

2018-06-22

Excellent service to Canadian purchaser

"Seamless transaction with no issues cross-border. Thanks."

2018-06-21

Thread was broken inside the hood

"The item was listed as fully functional it's keep falling off of my lens. I wish it were listed as broken I would have a more Fore a better one."

2018-06-21

Repeat Customer

"Excellent experience. The whole transaction was smooth from order to delivery. Highly recommended."

2018-06-20

Great service and excellent product as always

"I have just received the extension tubes for my Konica AR lenses. They are like new. Fabulous. Everything I have bought from KEH has been better than rated and often indistinguishable from new even in the case of a 40 year old Nikon 105mm lens. Astounding quality."

2018-06-18

The package

"The package arrived very quickly and was packaged very carefully. It would have been very hard for it to get dama9."

Great buy

"The lens is in great shape. Fully functional. Thanks!"

Great experience

"I ordered a lens and the condition was better than expected. Very reasonable prices and a good transaction. Will def use KEH again."

Awesome!

"Purchased 2 lenses for my D700. Items arrived on time and in better condition than expected!"

Yashica 6x6

"Everything on the camera works great except the light meter is broken and I don't remember that being mentioned in the description."

Junk vendor

"Two out of the three products I ordered are functional. For E+ rated items I find this unacceptable. Two of the items are the same product - so really a 50:50 ratio for items advertised as better than 90% condition. This is my first and most likely my last transaction with KEH. The people at KEH are very nice but I’ve spent 10 days now and still don’t have a functional product as I sit and wait for the return process to evolve. I saved $30 purchasing used ... I suppose this won’t matter for people who don’t require photography gear that works. As for me, I will stick to buying from Amazon for products that come delivered as promised and actually work. "

K2 DMD

"Like always a great deal from KEH Camera. It was rated at Bargain it some paint loss but it works great. "

Exactly As Described

"I love this camera. It was exactly as described, in Excellent condition. I will do business with KEH Camera again."

Awesome!

"My product was delivered super quickly! It was wrapped in bubble wrap numerous times which made me feel at ease when I opened the box. It was in excellent condition!"

Share KEH Camera's store rating