8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    (770) 333-4200

Shipping & packaging: 9.11/10
Customer service: 8.94/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.72/10
2018-09-24

Best price on the market for a used lens!

"Very happy with the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 lens I bought here. Came within 2 days, (I paid for 5-7 day shipping) and the lens looked brand new!

Thanks KEH

2018-09-24

Excellent service.

"Precise description, fast shipping. Thank you!"

2018-09-23

Great place to find rare gear in good shape!

"This is the third time I've bought gear from KEH, and I've always been happy with them. Every time I'm SHOCKED at how good of condition the "bargain" or "ugly" items that I buy are when I receive them. Sure, you could probably find a cheaper deal on eBay for the same gear, but with KEH I've never had to worry about the accuracy of their descriptions of what kind of condition it's in. Will continue to buy from them!"

2018-09-23

Good

"Its ok tbh though its my furst time buying a lens on the site."

Super happy!

"Love the lens I ordered from you! Beautiful piece at a great price. "

Bargain??

"Im not sure why my camera was rated Bargain. Its in amazing condition. I cleaned it up a little on the view finder but it was simple. Ive already developed a roll of film and the pictures are fantastic. "

2018-09-22

Very pleased with condition of used camera

"I have never purchased a used camera before and was looking for a Panasonic GX8 camera and decided to purchase one at KEH because of the warranty and the price, which was competitive with similar cameras at other sites without a warranty. My only concern was the accuracy of the condition rating system as the photos of the GX8 were stock - not of the actual camera being sold. I received it in a timely fashion with free shipping. When the camera arrived, it was safely packed in plastic as were the accessories (charger, battery). The camera body had an original cap and the condition (EX+) exceeded my expectations. It looked like new. I like the freedom of the warranty which will allow me to test the camera fully to be sure that my purchase was sound. "

KEH is dependable

"Excellent , Goods they sell are with quality."

Quick & precise

"Shipped within the appropriate amount of time, item exactly as described. Couldn’t be happier!"

Great!

"Smooth and easy! Will definitely order again from KEH! Thanks!"

Great Store & selection of FILM Gear

"I love the layout of the site, it's easy to navigate & search by specific camera make, model, brand, or whatever else. KEH has great prices who also stand behind their products.
BUT PLEASE------------------------------------- Update your site to be more compatible with the Mozilla Firefox browser!!! Everything runs fine EXCEPT the purchasing part. Trying to add items to cart does nothing

Awesome

"It was very easy navigation on website. Easy ordering process. Product showed up when it was supposed to and in great working condition, Thank you"

2018-09-20

The charger was missing an adapter

"I had to go on ebay to buy an adapter so I can charger the camera's battery. :(.

Other than that, I have no problems with KEH

2018-09-19

Got Exactly What I Wanted and In Great Condition

"I've ordered from Keh several times over the years and they have always been great to deal with. Their hardware quality ratings seem accurate. I always tend to go for the items in "excellent+" condition and they generally look brand new. This order was for a replacement lens for my DSLR and it works perfectly, the glass is crystal clear and as I said, it is basically indistinguishable from a brand new lens."

2018-09-18

The service is terrific and more

"The Tamron 1.4 teleconverter arrived in "Excellent" condition as advertised. When I ordered it, I "threw in" an old Canon 100-200mm lens, a simple and light lens, in "Ugly" condition for cheap and no extra shipping charge. I am in the middle of editing the first 125 shots, after giving the lens a workout in my 6D, and they are surprisingly good. Some lenses go in the draw, never to be used again. This one won't. A super deal."

Share KEH Camera's store rating