Stores > KingSize Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review KingSize Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-12-01

Shop Elsewhere!

"Offer free exchanges but if you pay through PayPal, NO exchanges but they fail to mention that when you’re ordering! To reorder I don’t have same great coupon. I will never order from them again and I’ve spent about $500 in 2 months. Customer Service is EPIC fail!!"

2017-11-28

False advertising

"My son was interested in a jacket from King Size Direct in the catalog I received in October. The item was $44.99. I wanted to wait for the sales, so when I received the Black Friday catalog, they had doubled the price to $80.99 & then advertised it as being 50% off for Black Friday. I despise this kind of false advertising & wanted to make it known.

2017-11-25

What a joke

"I tried to purchase three shirts. He said if it’s over $50.00 I get free shipping, so I ordered another shirt. Then he said if I opened a charge account he would give me another 15% off. I also expected the Black Friday discount of 50% off. My total was around $54.00. He put me on hold, came back and said in order to get the Black Friday discount, they had to use the regular price, so with the discounts, my total was $104.00 I cancelled the order, cancelled the credit card, and was told everything was cancelled. Then, he said I would have to contact the credit card company to cancel the charge card. They only had my name and address. How could they open a charge account with only that information. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB. What they are doing is illegal. I will never shop there again, and will advise everyone to not shop there. I wonder if I have to sue them for opening a charge account in my name with no other information. DO NOT SHOP HERE. You’ll be very sorry."

2017-11-21

Credit defrauder

"Don't sign up for their credit card deal, even if it comes with an incentive. The game appears to be that they take your bank ACH number for auto-pay, but they don't send a bill and they don't process auto-pay. Then, when they finally do send a paper bill three months later, they recover their incentives with multiple, redundant late fees which they will reduce by $10 when you ask. It's a con. I've been a customer for many years, but I schedule timely payments my credit card balances immediately on receipt. I know they are lying. I've tolerated their marginal product for informal wear, but I will not tolerate their dishonesty. I've sent them their last check, and I've ordered them to delete me from their email lists and destroy the credit card. We're done. "

2017-11-04

Shipping very slow, stay away !

"I purchased 2 jackets and it took more than 3 business days to ship out and as per their snailmail shipping (they openly state that it takes 9-14 BUSINESS days for delivery) it ook forever to get my merchandise. I would hate to have to return something. Credit card credits take 2 billing cycles as per their policy.Stay away."

2017-10-06

Avoid this company like the plaque

"I bought three items from Kingsize menswear on January 31, 2017. I returned one item for horrendous sizing and there was a problem on receiving credit for it so part of my bill was disputed through my credit card company. King size eventually gave me credit for the returned item and remaining bill on March 17, 2017 was paid by my credit card company. On August 22 1017 I received a letter from the collection service that they use that my bill of $65.97 had been forwarded to them by Kingsize's parent company Full Beauty Brands for collection. I received no notification by phone, mail, or email from Kingsize that they believed that they were not paid. I contacted both the collection agency and Kingsize and sent them the relevant payment information from American Express indicating that they were paid on $65.97 on March 17 2017. Kingsize had no record of payment and stated that sent me some letters claiming nonpayment but I believe that I received no notification of nonpayment. Kingsize claims they sent nonpayment letters under their parent company Full Beauty Brands. Moreover, for serious matters letters such as this letters should contain the words Kingsize and urgent nonpayment problem should be on the mailing so individual sees that it is from a merchant that he uses and that it is a serious matter and not merely more junk mail from a third party company that he has not used.

Bottom line: Company clothing sizing is very inconsistent and return policy is terrible with even acknowledgement of returned merchandise taking two weeks and credit often longer. While they have a couple of items that I like,clothing construction is overall below average. Even if sizing error is companies fault, standard policy is for the customer to pay return postage along with return and restocking charges. Company apparently tries to make a profit even on returned merchandize that is due to company error. Customer goodwill means nothing to this company. Company accounting policies are atrocious. In addition to not crediting my account for payment in the first place, it took over two weeks after I sent them copies of my relevant credit card statements for collection agency and Kingsize to admit that they were paid. Company tries to blame the customer for any problems. Customer support in terms of hold times, getting transferred to the right department, and being able to speak to the same person a second time is equally bad. In short, everything is done for the companies benefit and not the customers. The worst merchant that I have ever dealt with period.

2017-09-13

Back order smh

"I order 2 t shirts the neck was stretched out crazy and they wouldn't do nothing about it and it took forever to even come smh now I order 3 print ts and only 1 came after 2 weeks the other 2 been on backorder sense August 18th to day is September 13th GUESS WHAT items are still on back order smh they don't even email you anything to even let you no what's going on I will never order anything else from them "

2017-06-12

Partially fulfilled/canceled order

"Ordered 4 items. 2pants,2 shirts as matching separates on 5/14/17. 2pants shipped on 5/16 with other items backorder do for 5/16. 1st disappointment because attire was missing my vacation deadline. Sent email 5/29/17 to inquire about backorder. Response was the backorder was until 6/5/17. Notified today 6/13/17 that my back order was cancelled because it could not meet PayPal 29 Day mail rule. This level of incompetence is damaging and totally unprofessional. Inventory control is one of the most important aspects of retail and KingSizeDirect.com has failed horribly. Don't order from this company."

2017-06-06

Horrible Experience

"I used KingSize Direct a few times in the past and had no issues. However, back in August I ordered about 5 items but only got billed for 1 item with shipping which made me worry. After notifying them and calling them, they said they see the five items and were charged it. Which strikes it as odd, they had another company deal with their payments which was i-parcel. And when I went to their site, all they had was form to fill out to contact them and no number, even though it says they are 24/7. Took them about a week to respond and said they only see one item. What made no sense was the fact the package got declined before it even reached my house, so it got sent back to King Size. Luckily, I got my full refund. And after this fiasco I am never using this company again."

2017-05-12

Fake sales

"Kings Court tee shirts are my fave. I'm constantly watching prices because they are expensive. KingSize Direct advertising the tee shirts as always on sale but it's really the everyday price. Who wants to do business with a company that thinks your stupid?

2017-05-12

Worst quality and sizing

"Oh boy never again, the clothes they sell are the worst quality and sizing is woefully off. "

2017-05-10

Worst online experience ever

"Received item but size was off. Returned with their recommended method and that was the last I seen of the item. I'm out $150 and they don't care. Anything lost in the mail is not their fault. Never again"

2017-05-09

DO NOT SHOP HERE

"Quality of the clothes are 2/5. The sizes are WAY off and the customer service ****! My totals purchase was over $100 and only got refunded $80.

DO NOT SHOP HERE.

2017-03-26

Customer service very poor

"Once again partial shipment and then a month later just cancelled the rest. No one there seems to care about the customer. These were pocket tees not some seasonal thing.

2017-01-25

Worst customer service

"Quite simply I have never dealt with a company with worse customer service. I will never be using them again. Tried to cancel an order minutes after placing it. After being transfered to 3 different people I was told couldn't cancel it until it has been processed and I needed to call back the next day. Called the next day. This time transfered twice only to be be told orders can't be canceled after it processed and I should have canceled this yesterday. Now I need to wait to receive it and return them items. Waiting weeks to receive my money back. Hopefully at this point. Do not use this company."

Share KingSize Direct's store rating

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member
KingSize Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!