Stores > Kraken Kratom

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kraken Kratom by clicking a star below.
2018-04-12

Failure to deliver or refund.

"I placed an order on 3/7/18, as of 4/12/18 they have not delivered. I have sent 2 e-mails to their customer service and have been ignored. I will never purchase from them again, and will be seeking legal action soon."

2018-02-19

Great company

"Very good product, also good customer service. There was a mistake with one of my orders and customer service took care of it very quickly. Satisfied customer. Very fast shipping too, I always get my product within 2 days"

2018-02-18

Absolutely incredible service adn communication

Loyd

Feb 16, 2:00 PM PST

To Whom it may concern,

Just wanted to take a few minutes and say "Thanks" for the product that you sell, the service that you provide and the flawless, excellent communications that I receive when working with your company. I have never had any issues with my orders or the payment methods... and the shipping is always on-time and very predictable. This is very important when purchasing supplements on-line. I have worked with your customer support and they were very professional and helpful.

Keep it up... and I will remain a very happy and loyal customer. Thanks again!!

Loyd Johnston

2018-01-18

My go to company

"I have had nothing but exlempary service from their customer support team. They have genuine products at competitive prices. My only go to company for Kratom."

2017-11-29

Awesome Company

"This company is the best place to buy Kratom products. Their customer service is fast and very helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. "

2017-11-27

Terrible Customer Service

"Product was subpar, Capsules ok. Order not received and I was told to figure it out myself with the shipper. Then told from the shipper I couldn’t file a claim. What a joke! Then the response time on tickets says 24 hours but 3 days Fr-Sat/ Sun with then finally Monday afternoon after NO response I emailed (since you can’t seem to actually talk to a person l) that if we couldn’t get this resolved I would likely have to charge this back. Their response was great we can’t have you as a customer. What!!? Wow. Product was subpar to begin with. This was only my second time ordering. Too bad, there is only 100 other amazing dealers with great service that actually care about their customers! Go somewhere else!"

2017-11-23

Super satisfied customer!!

"Outstanding customer service and response time!! Beyond fair prices, and great customer loyalty rewards. Amazing company all the way around!!!"

2017-11-17

Amazing company

"This company has gone above and beyond with customer service. The shipping is always super fast and the product is always on point!! "

2017-11-08

The best

"Amazing company to go though very helpful free shipping package came early and the best prices.. Hands down the best"

2017-10-23

I still haven't received my last order I don't know what's going on but you guys got the money

"I been ordering from you guys for around 2mo the but I still haven't received my last order I can never talk to someone I emailed you guys what's the deal can someone email me shannunbroussard44@gmail.com"

2017-10-18

Great customer service!

"The customer service at Kraken Kratom are awesome!"

2017-09-29

Question

"I ordered my product for kraken last night paid 1790 for next day air no tracking number still says processing I got a call but it was just recorded telling me my payment coming out any idea when I will get it"

2017-09-11

Horrible Quality

"I have been using Kratom for 14 years. The quality of Kraken Kratom is horrible. They happen to charge double most venders who have a+ product. I needed to order from them due to my regular supplier being offline due to hurricane Irma. I cannot tell you how mad I am for wasting my money on this crap. Their Kratom has zero potency"

2017-09-07

Og bali is five stars

"Okay, first I want to say that my package was lost and they replaced it with no problem. This is amazing because most vendors want a police report or something crazy. My favorite strain they sent me by far was the og Bali. It had a nice slow onset and lasted about six hours. I will definitely be ordering more soon. "

2017-08-22

Expensive but top quality

"Kraken Kratom is a good company and my 2 $100 orders were filled promptly with no issues. They even threw in a nice sample.

The quality of the kratom was on a par with the best vendors on the Internet.

I took off one star off because of their pricing. Even their large bags (112 grams) still price kratom at over 50 cents a gram. I can buy the same quality kratom from another vendor in kilo quantity for 11 cents a gram. I know Kraken offers coupon-type incentives that somewhat reduces the high prices, but still not enough to be competitive on quantity purchases.

I have had severe back pain for a number of years and recently my doctor has substantially reduced my hydrocodone prescription, and kratom has provided an excellent alternative. The pain relief and mood enhancement with kratom has been amazing, and has helped me reduce my opiate intake by 2/3. I take 10 g. of kratom every other day, so buying in kilo quantity makes good sense.

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member
Kraken Kratom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!