Stores > Kraken Kratom

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kraken Kratom by clicking a star below.
2017-11-23

Super satisfied customer!!

"Outstanding customer service and response time!! Beyond fair prices, and great customer loyalty rewards. Amazing company all the way around!!!"

2017-11-17

Amazing company

"This company has gone above and beyond with customer service. The shipping is always super fast and the product is always on point!! "

2017-11-08

The best

"Amazing company to go though very helpful free shipping package came early and the best prices.. Hands down the best"

2017-10-23

I still haven't received my last order I don't know what's going on but you guys got the money

"I been ordering from you guys for around 2mo the but I still haven't received my last order I can never talk to someone I emailed you guys what's the deal can someone email me shannunbroussard44@gmail.com"

2017-10-18

Great customer service!

"The customer service at Kraken Kratom are awesome!"

2017-09-29

Question

"I ordered my product for kraken last night paid 1790 for next day air no tracking number still says processing I got a call but it was just recorded telling me my payment coming out any idea when I will get it"

2017-09-11

Horrible Quality

"I have been using Kratom for 14 years. The quality of Kraken Kratom is horrible. They happen to charge double most venders who have a+ product. I needed to order from them due to my regular supplier being offline due to hurricane Irma. I cannot tell you how mad I am for wasting my money on this crap. Their Kratom has zero potency"

2017-09-07

Og bali is five stars

"Okay, first I want to say that my package was lost and they replaced it with no problem. This is amazing because most vendors want a police report or something crazy. My favorite strain they sent me by far was the og Bali. It had a nice slow onset and lasted about six hours. I will definitely be ordering more soon. "

2017-08-22

Expensive but top quality

"Kraken Kratom is a good company and my 2 $100 orders were filled promptly with no issues. They even threw in a nice sample.

The quality of the kratom was on a par with the best vendors on the Internet.

I took off one star off because of their pricing. Even their large bags (112 grams) still price kratom at over 50 cents a gram. I can buy the same quality kratom from another vendor in kilo quantity for 11 cents a gram. I know Kraken offers coupon-type incentives that somewhat reduces the high prices, but still not enough to be competitive on quantity purchases.

I have had severe back pain for a number of years and recently my doctor has substantially reduced my hydrocodone prescription, and kratom has provided an excellent alternative. The pain relief and mood enhancement with kratom has been amazing, and has helped me reduce my opiate intake by 2/3. I take 10 g. of kratom every other day, so buying in kilo quantity makes good sense.

2017-06-29

The best products and the best customer service

"I give krakenKratom a 5 star negate not only are there products excellent quality but the customer service is what really catches my eye and gives me butterflies. There nice, efficient and patient. The products are sightly cheaper than most online vendors but the quality definitely isn't. Thank you krakenKratom fur bring there for me and thank you Ann."

2017-06-03

Brady is on top of it

"I screwed up on shipping address and Brady fixed it with no problem in the afternoon and still received product via FedEx next day. Get your **** together people. Online ordering comes with unexpected issues sometimes. This was my mistake and taken care of extremely fast.

5 stars all day

2017-05-28

All star site!

"By far the best in the business. Quality is top notch, customer service is prompt and courteous and shipping is lightening fast. I'm a customer for life."

2017-05-19

Awesome Site

" They are the best site to order from. FREE SHIPPING!!! how great is that. Also have reward points.... This is truly the best place to place an order for Kratom!!!

2017-05-10

Excellent Product and Service

"I discovered Kraken about 6 months ago, and have been ordering regularly from them ever since. Kratom is an integral part of my pain management, and Kraken is simply the best company I've dealt with over the 5 years I've been saddled with this condition. Every transaction has gone through like clockwork, and I couldn't be more pleased with the product. I would recommend Kraken to anyone."

2017-04-22

A competitive Kratom retailer with prompt customer service

"I'm one among the many who live with chronic pain + I'm a regular consumer of Kratom. KrakenKratom is a top two retailer in the market. (Only because I've researched, not because I'm a fellow Oregonian!) They're my go-to for Maeng Da White and their customer service is right-on for a company based in holistic health (non-opiod pain management). I'd encourage anyone who's looking for considerable pain relief to inquire with Kraken."

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kraken Kratom is not a merchant member
Kraken Kratom does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!