Product & services pricing 9.10/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.10/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.02/10
2018-08-16

Fast shipping and potency is supreme

"Never waited more than 2 days and the strains are really potent"

2018-08-13

Pain Management

"I have had a total of 6 surgeries on my lower back since 1991 and suffer with daily and constant pain in my lower back, a friend told me about Kraken Kratom so I decided to give them a try and I can honestly say that their products do help me to manage my daily pain. I highly recommend their products."

2018-08-12

My favorite!

"Second to none in quality and customer service. The best company out there "

2018-08-11

Gammies magic powder

"I have been using Kratom for a year due to fibromyalgia and a bad back it helps with anxiety pain and depression. I first started buying it at the store then I found Kraken kratom it's cheaper the quality is excellent and if you have any problems they're there to help I highly recommended."

2018-08-11

My go-to guys

"I absolutely love their red vein kratom strains. Shipping is fast and product quality is on point. Very relaxing. There was a recall on some stuff I ordered earlier this year and customer service handled it beautifully. I'm about to order more powder now that everything is okay."

2018-08-05

Excellent Customer Service

"Awesome email response time"

2018-07-29

Kraken kratom awesome

"The product is great. Very affordable. Customer service is exceptional."

2018-07-27

Great kratom vendor

"Great customer service. I dig their prices. Very professional. I would definitely recommend."

2018-07-27

Kracken is the best

"I've always had great product and great service with Kracken. Always a great price and always coupons. I haven't found anyone else with lower prices with quality product"

2018-07-26

Simply excellent

"I have ordered 5 times now. The product is excellent, same day free shipping ALWAYS, delivery time is quick. Their customer Service is spot on
Craig L
Davie, FL

2018-07-25

GREAT COMPANY

"I have been with Kraken for a few months and have not had anything but positive results. The products are very good and the customer care is truly amazing . I always do something that requires me to contact them and they respond within 10-15 minutes but normally about 5. Terry is who I deal with and she is perfect. She takes time to help with any questions and always makes thing right even when I have messed up. I’m not very technically adept. Shipments go out every day and the shipping price is very low. VERY! They have incentives and coupons that help their customers a lot. I recommend this business whole heartedly. They ar of people. "

2018-07-23

kraken kratom great site

"hands down best kratom vendor online great product good shipping and best deals of any kratom site its a must buy they now offer kava

2018-07-20

Only vendor I trust

"I’ve been buying from kraken Kratom for a few years now and have always received good quality product at cheap prices compared to other vendors. They always ship out quickly and are always very helpful when I’ve had any questions or issues. "

2018-07-19

Great job!

" I just wanted to say that they have awesome customer service and went above and beyond to keep me happy and their product is amazing!!!!"

2018-07-18

Top of the line

"Excellent product coming from someone who has known of this plant as far back as the 90s. Great service. Hardly any mishaps if any. Very easy to use and lots of pmt/shpt offerings. "

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating