Product & services pricing 9.34/10
Customer service: 9.47/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.31/10
2018-07-18

Top of the line

"Excellent product coming from someone who has known of this plant as far back as the 90s. Great service. Hardly any mishaps if any. Very easy to use and lots of pmt/shpt offerings. "

2018-07-18

"Awesome Customer Service !! "

2018-07-17

SIMPLY THE BEST, (N THE NORTH SOUTH EAST AND WEST)

"I have been buying for awhile now, I love their product, their care and service, I highly recommend Kraken Kratom to anyone."

2018-07-17

Reliable Kratom Supplier

"I've been buying from Kraken Kratom for about 2 years now. I always get powdered Red Vein Sumatra Kratom. I've always been satisfied with the quality. The shipping time is pretty good too. I always get my order within 2-3 days. I use Kratom to help treat a chronic stomach illness as well as back pain, so it's nice to have a good and reliable place to purchase it."

2018-07-14

Great price & service

"Deals every day. Always immediate responses."

2018-07-12

Great product n great company!

"Love this company! Very cheap prices n great product"

2018-07-12

Good customer service

"I emailed a few questions for Kraken Kratom and they answered me very fast and in detail. Customer service was courteous and professional. Their products are good and reasonably priced. I will order from Kraken K. again and I have and will refer my friends."

2018-07-08

Customer Service

"They solved a very knotty problem quickly and to my complete satisfaction. "

2018-07-06

Kraken Kratom

"Nothing but good. Fast and friendly :)"

2018-07-03

Kraken is #1 in my book!

"These guys are simply the best when it comes to really connecting and caring about their customers. They strive to have every transaction be a satisfying experience. Other sites who are in the same business don't even come close to the customer service they provide. I am a forever client of yours KK!"

2018-06-23

Spot on.

"Kraken Kratom has always been Spot On, couldn't ask for better."

2018-06-22

Great company

"I’ve never had a problem purchasing from kraken. If I ever have a question, they respond via email very quickly. Fast shipping. "

2018-06-22

SO HAPPY!

"Kraken Kratom is my got kratom company from now on. Excellent quality, variety and fast shipping! So glad I tried them!"

2018-06-21

Amazing!

"Kraken is amazing! I highly suggest them to all my friends who I think would benefit from utilizing kratom. Their customer service reps are on point. Customer satisfactory is Kraken's main objective! 5+ stars from me!"

2018-06-20

Dependable and honest

"This was one of my first kratom suppliers and I was very lucky. The product quality is out of this world and the site is extremely easy to use. While there are a few issues (the item descriptions could be better and the methods of payment could be more standardized), they have ultra fast (AND FREE) shipping and (as I mentioned) the product quality is well worth the price. This company also takes into account the safety and well-being of their customers; as shows in recent months. You cannot find many better places and the level of professionalism is superb. Highly, highly recommended."

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating