Product & services pricing 9.20/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.98/10
2018-06-20

Dependable and honest

"This was one of my first kratom suppliers and I was very lucky. The product quality is out of this world and the site is extremely easy to use. While there are a few issues (the item descriptions could be better and the methods of payment could be more standardized), they have ultra fast (AND FREE) shipping and (as I mentioned) the product quality is well worth the price. This company also takes into account the safety and well-being of their customers; as shows in recent months. You cannot find many better places and the level of professionalism is superb. Highly, highly recommended."

2018-06-19

Will definitely do business again!

"I really enjoy the products that I ordered from Kraken Kratom, and I will be ordering again!"

2018-06-18

Love them

"I love kraken they never fail me always the best kratom fast service and will communicate quickly when u have a question I never order from somewhere else love y'all guys "

2018-06-16

Kraken Kratom review

"I recently ordered some red Kali from Kraken Kratom, they were extremely helpful, answered my questions very quickly via email and my product was in my hands in 48 hours. The quality of my purchase is good as well, I will be ordering from them again!"

2018-06-16

Highly recommend

"After researching many websites and reviews i decided to to with Kraken Kratom. Great selection, great quality product. Packaging was very professional. Great communication and customer service and shipped my order out immediately. Highly recommend. "

2018-06-14

I highly recommend Kraken Kratom

"I’ve been a customer of Kraken Kratom for a while now & I’ve always gotten great service. Their customer service is excellent, their product of high quality, & it always arrives on time. They’ve earned my trust & respect. I have no doubt they’ll earn yours."

2018-06-14

Great product

"I've been using kraken for a while now. Always great product, great pricing and fast shipping. Will continue to use this great company!"

2018-06-13

Kraken Kratom rocks

" I have made several purchases through Kraken kratom and I have always had a great experience with them. My items always arrived quickly and they were correct. Customer service has always promptly replied back to me to answer any questions or address any concerns...I would recommend their company to any of my friends and family! :) "

2018-06-12

Love Kraken

"I love Kraken Kratom, they are the best shop for this product on the internet. Always quality stuff at a cheap price and loyal. They give out a lot of discounts and allow BTC. Customer service here is top notch, I have gotten refunds for loss packages and they always credit your account.

thanks,

-joe

2018-06-09

Excellence

"Kraken Kratom has provide me with an product with excellent quality. Quickly ships and communicates through out the process. When there is an unavoidable issue they communicate immediately and different then most actually call to ensure I understand. Its how you interact with customer when this occurs that provides excellent customer service. Kraken goes the extra!"

2018-06-07

Awesome!

"This company strives to take care of their customers, as well as making sure they sell quality items. I'm definitely a happy Kraken camper! "

2018-05-25

Great customer service

"When I have sent an e-mail to inquire about a product or an order, they have gotten back to me very quickly. Also, the free shipping is fast, with priority mail via the USPS."

2018-04-12

Failure to deliver or refund.

"I placed an order on 3/7/18, as of 4/12/18 they have not delivered. I have sent 2 e-mails to their customer service and have been ignored. I will never purchase from them again, and will be seeking legal action soon."

2018-02-19

Great company

"Very good product, also good customer service. There was a mistake with one of my orders and customer service took care of it very quickly. Satisfied customer. Very fast shipping too, I always get my product within 2 days"

2018-02-18

Absolutely incredible service adn communication

Loyd

Feb 16, 2:00 PM PST

To Whom it may concern,

Just wanted to take a few minutes and say "Thanks" for the product that you sell, the service that you provide and the flawless, excellent communications that I receive when working with your company. I have never had any issues with my orders or the payment methods... and the shipping is always on-time and very predictable. This is very important when purchasing supplements on-line. I have worked with your customer support and they were very professional and helpful.

Keep it up... and I will remain a very happy and loyal customer. Thanks again!!

Loyd Johnston