Product & services pricing 9.09/10
Customer service: 9.17/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.09/10
2017-06-03

Brady is on top of it

"I screwed up on shipping address and Brady fixed it with no problem in the afternoon and still received product via FedEx next day. Get your **** together people. Online ordering comes with unexpected issues sometimes. This was my mistake and taken care of extremely fast.

5 stars all day

2017-05-28

All star site!

"By far the best in the business. Quality is top notch, customer service is prompt and courteous and shipping is lightening fast. I'm a customer for life."

2017-05-19

Awesome Site

" They are the best site to order from. FREE SHIPPING!!! how great is that. Also have reward points.... This is truly the best place to place an order for Kratom!!!

2017-05-10

Excellent Product and Service

"I discovered Kraken about 6 months ago, and have been ordering regularly from them ever since. Kratom is an integral part of my pain management, and Kraken is simply the best company I've dealt with over the 5 years I've been saddled with this condition. Every transaction has gone through like clockwork, and I couldn't be more pleased with the product. I would recommend Kraken to anyone."

2017-04-22

A competitive Kratom retailer with prompt customer service

"I'm one among the many who live with chronic pain + I'm a regular consumer of Kratom. KrakenKratom is a top two retailer in the market. (Only because I've researched, not because I'm a fellow Oregonian!) They're my go-to for Maeng Da White and their customer service is right-on for a company based in holistic health (non-opiod pain management). I'd encourage anyone who's looking for considerable pain relief to inquire with Kraken."

2017-04-22

Kraken has the Best Quality Kratom

"Best Quality Kratom on the Internet and I have tried MANY reputable places. "

2017-04-07

Happy with company!

"I tried meang da white from Kraken Kratom. I am happy with the product. I will be ordering again."

2017-04-06

Great so far!

"Wow! Reading these reviews kinda scares me, however, I have not had a single bad experience with Kraken and will continue to use them as my go to kratom vendor. The website is extremely easy to use, the payments are easy to make (no overseas billing companies or anything weird), and the free shipping is prompt and, uh, FREE! They answer my questions quickly and accurately. IMO, Kraken has earned its stars!"

2017-04-05

Excellent customer support great product

"I'm very skeptical about ordering anything outside of Amazon, however, Kraken Kratom put my mind at ease. Even with a snafu with USPS, they made good on it and sent me another order free of charge! Great, quick and professional. Product is packaged well and is good quality. Thanks Kraken, for turning me into a loyal customer!"

2017-04-03

Awesome!

"FST is really worth the money! Wish it were cheaper though! "

2017-03-25

Red Veined Borneo

" To start out I will river view the store in their excellent quality service because I am new to using Kratom Kraken Kratom was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say it was the best recommendation I received the product arrived in a timely fashion exactly has ordered

Packaged fresh product was visible the smell was exactly as I was expected when I open the package the portion was generous and the product lift up to exactly what the claims of the red Wien packaged fresh product was visible the smell was exactly as I was expected when I open the package the portion was generous and the product lift up to exactly what I expected from Red Vein Borneo Kratom

The most impressive part was that although I had tons of information from the Internet on what strain was the best to use for my severe chronic pain due to a major motor vehicle accident that caused me to sustain multiple fractures and a mangled right knee replacement that the bone damage is too complicated at this time to have surgery to repair

Their customer service aided me as well in making the best choice has a new user to suggesting RVB Has my best choice

As I said before the product couldn't have been better as if I had actually gone to where it had been harvested and obtained it it was so fresh and I have never not needed pain medication in over 10 years and that in itself was miracle

Also with Kraken Kratom their customer service is on paralleled to any industry in this world I have never had such a personalized response to questions that would seem inane to most people but they answer them probably in with the same person following my order ticket down to the last question

I commend them for their patience because my questions ranged daily from dosages to I read this on the net is this the right way to mix it in my customer service representative also help me with the financial transaction with kindness and upfront honesty that type of open honesty from any company is a rarity in today's world and Kraken resolved it and help me take measures with my sissy company to prevent further incidences but none of this slowed my order down it arrive exactly has promised if anyone wants a quality product they have a wide range of selections of powdered leaves capsules and other Products which judging from the number of radians I have seen and testimonials are at least four star or above they will be my go to vendor for the rest of my life and being opiate free I owe them my life I have actually been able to spend time with my animals and enjoy it anxiously awaiting my next order many kudos to this company thank you Wendy

Helpful Cool (1)

2017-03-24

Great company

"Great prices, exceptional customer service, quick replies to questions and concerns, high quality products, free shipping, awesome customer rewards... Love them! Would recommend to anyone!"

2017-03-15

Great everything

"I couldn't be happier with my choice of company while looking for Kratom. Great product, great customer service, and very fast delivery.
I have nothing but great things to say about Kramen Kratom!

2017-03-10

Always satisfying!!!!

"Great company. I have been purchasing with them since 2016. GREAT customer service. I will always be a loyal customer."

2017-03-04

Stellar Customer Service!!!

"Megan went the distance to totally EXCEED my expectations - her response to my request to expedite was totally UNEXPECTED and AMAZING! She's quick, responsive and really knows how to make a customer look no further for a vendor - I'm a very satisfied customer and will definitely share my experience with others! Krakin - you guys are the real deal! Thanks for the GREAT QUALITY product and experiences with your team - I've had great service - every time! "

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating