Product & services pricing 9.51/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.36/10
Customer service: 9.65/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.27/10
2018-07-12

Great product n great company!

"Love this company! Very cheap prices n great product"

2018-07-12

Good customer service

"I emailed a few questions for Kraken Kratom and they answered me very fast and in detail. Customer service was courteous and professional. Their products are good and reasonably priced. I will order from Kraken K. again and I have and will refer my friends."

2018-07-08

Customer Service

"They solved a very knotty problem quickly and to my complete satisfaction. "

2018-07-06

Kraken Kratom

"Nothing but good. Fast and friendly :)"

2018-07-03

Kraken is #1 in my book!

"These guys are simply the best when it comes to really connecting and caring about their customers. They strive to have every transaction be a satisfying experience. Other sites who are in the same business don't even come close to the customer service they provide. I am a forever client of yours KK!"

2018-06-23

Spot on.

"Kraken Kratom has always been Spot On, couldn't ask for better."

2018-06-22

Great company

"I’ve never had a problem purchasing from kraken. If I ever have a question, they respond via email very quickly. Fast shipping. "

2018-06-22

SO HAPPY!

"Kraken Kratom is my got kratom company from now on. Excellent quality, variety and fast shipping! So glad I tried them!"

2018-06-21

Amazing!

"Kraken is amazing! I highly suggest them to all my friends who I think would benefit from utilizing kratom. Their customer service reps are on point. Customer satisfactory is Kraken's main objective! 5+ stars from me!"

2018-06-20

Dependable and honest

"This was one of my first kratom suppliers and I was very lucky. The product quality is out of this world and the site is extremely easy to use. While there are a few issues (the item descriptions could be better and the methods of payment could be more standardized), they have ultra fast (AND FREE) shipping and (as I mentioned) the product quality is well worth the price. This company also takes into account the safety and well-being of their customers; as shows in recent months. You cannot find many better places and the level of professionalism is superb. Highly, highly recommended."

2018-06-19

Will definitely do business again!

"I really enjoy the products that I ordered from Kraken Kratom, and I will be ordering again!"

2018-06-18

Love them

"I love kraken they never fail me always the best kratom fast service and will communicate quickly when u have a question I never order from somewhere else love y'all guys "

2018-06-16

Kraken Kratom review

"I recently ordered some red Kali from Kraken Kratom, they were extremely helpful, answered my questions very quickly via email and my product was in my hands in 48 hours. The quality of my purchase is good as well, I will be ordering from them again!"

2018-06-16

Highly recommend

"After researching many websites and reviews i decided to to with Kraken Kratom. Great selection, great quality product. Packaging was very professional. Great communication and customer service and shipped my order out immediately. Highly recommend. "

2018-06-14

I highly recommend Kraken Kratom

"I’ve been a customer of Kraken Kratom for a while now & I’ve always gotten great service. Their customer service is excellent, their product of high quality, & it always arrives on time. They’ve earned my trust & respect. I have no doubt they’ll earn yours."

Share Kraken Kratom's store rating