Stores > LA Charter Bus Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Charter Bus Company by clicking a star below.

"We had to attend a party in nearby town so reserved their bus for that. The pickup and drop service was wonderful and the journey was quite easy as the driver was skilled. Very happy with the services of this rental bus company. "

The Fun Bus Experience

"If you want to make your event special, check out LA Charter Bus Company. Perfect for weddings, sports outings, a big family reunion or even for a high school prom. The cool thing about a charter bus is that the whole space is for you & your group and so you feel exclusive and it makes the night (or day) smoother since you don't have to worry about driving, car issues or coordinating & meeting up with a whole bunch of cars. The buses are modern, nice and clean."

Failed to pay

"I didn't get paid for leaving a 5 star review. The person who contacted me never paid me. So I erased my review."

Great service, clean buses

"Overall I had a great experience with LA Charter. Their customer service was great, and I enjoyed my driver. The bus was clean and their fleet seemed to be fairly modern and well maintained."

Best service around!

"I did my research before choosing a bus chartering company, and I’m so glad I went with LA Charter Bus. They offer excellent customer service, responsible drivers, and clean buses. This has been a really stress free experience! "

Excellent service

"I couldn't be happier with my experience. When I rent buses, I need clean ones, inside and out. The business of this company is done with such spectacular care. And the driver of the bus was very respectful. Neatly dressed. Good-natured. All around positive experience."

bigvalbowski's Avatar

All over

I definitely recommend LA Charter Bus Company

"I've had to ride the bus a lot in my life, I've rented some more recently, and I've had a lot of bad experiences. So many, in fact, that when I came across one with skilled, professional drivers; quality seats and leg room; and service that went above and beyond, I had to tell people about it. If you want a company that takes pride in what they do and shows respect for their customers, this one has it. I highly recommend LA Charter Bus Company. "

Awesome company

"Have used this company for events with my office and always perfect customer service! Highly recommend!"

Share LA Charter Bus Company's store rating

LA Charter Bus Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Charter  Bus Company is a merchant member
LA Charter Bus Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,460 merchant members.