Chesapeake, VA USA
    1-757-465-9193
    7136@lapetite.com
    1-757-465-3893

2017-07-01

"I just love the director Shavaughn Bynum. She has been nothing but kind, considerate,respectful, professional and caring. She was actually the reason I signed up my child at this school. I came to this same location about 8 years ago, and at that time there was a stench in the air and not so kind customer service. When I returned 8yrs later to see if management changed, I was pleasantly suprised with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the building I was sold. Even though I did not like the price I felt that my child would be safe in a positive, friendly,clean environment."

2017-05-20

"I love this school!! all staff is warm and kind and both of my children are learning."

2017-05-20

"My son LOVES attending La Petite!! We are very pleased with the staff!!"

2017-03-23

"I really enjoyed it and cant wait to enroll my son."

2017-02-04

"This LA Petite is the best. I used to live on the other side of chesapeake and my daughter went to a LA petite there and I was not happy with them. There was no communication and i just didn't feel they were really working with her, she was 2 at the time but I expected more. When we moved to our new house and LA Petite on Taylor Blvd was available I was sceptical at first but I went anyways and met with Mrs Shavon, the director and the way she spoke about the children and the programs they do there with the kids and also seeing how the other teachers interacted with the children, changed my mind and my daughter has been there since! She started there at age 3 and is now 7. I have a 5 week old son and he will be starting there in 3 weeks and when he was born in didn't even consider taking him anywhere else!"

2017-01-28

2016-10-15

"I really like the school and am happy my children attend. The 2 year old classroom has had many different teachers, I am not sure who is with my child each day, and the app is rarely updates which is my only concern. The director appears to be working hard to resolve and all other staff is great."

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"This school overall has wonderful teachers, especially in the infant room. My son (3 years old) had a tough time adjusting to a new place, and his teacher really took the time to talk to me about it and made me feel so much more comfortable. The administrative organization leaves something to be desired. I can never just mention something and have it taken care of...it gets to the point where I feel like I am a pest because I have to ask over and over again. My account still does not have the proper discounts applied, and I have to ask about it weekly. Sometimes it gets fixed, but most of the time I have to ask over and over again and by the third week or so, I get my discount retroactively applied. It's a lot of money to put out week after week. Just fix the problem! If the administration could get their act together and be a little more organized, I think this would be a great school."

2016-09-24

2016-06-18

"Communication could be better. Sometimes daily sheet says diapers and wipes are needed the next day. That is not enough notice."

2016-05-14

"The staff is always polite and friendly. My daughter looks forward to coming every day. I am impressed by how well she has learned to be independent. She has also done very well in reading for a first timer. You all are Great!!!!! Very Pleased with the whole LaPatite Experience."

2016-05-01

"Would have been nice if management had either known we were coming or if they had know if they had come in to meet with us. Would be nice to know if early visit are discouraged because not enough staff is pressent"

2016-03-26

"I love the infant room here. Best around and the teachers are amazing. Love it:)"

2016-02-03

"Overall, everything has been fine. I just wished the director was available more often. I will have questions re: volunteering, etc. and can never seem to catch her at her desk."

Share La Petite Academy - 2453 Taylor Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2453 Taylor Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2453 Taylor Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2453 Taylor Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.