Stores > La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive

1-219-983-1757
      1-219-983-1828
      7017@lapetite.com
      1-219-983-1757

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"Overall, we're happy because of the teachers. We feel they love our kids and take pride in their development. Despite our occasional frustrations with the management, the teachers are wonderful and the curriculum is good."

2017-08-10

"Compared to other daycares, very poor. Jessica was nice and informative but it wasn't a very genuine experience."

2017-06-17

"Our child's teachers have been extremely knowledgeable and caring. We really appreciate the input on how our little one is doing, and the app that sends pictures of her is a lovely touch (I also find it easier to communicate this way than old-fashioned paper sheets). Some of the details (e.g. center providing diapers and always being willing to handle blow-outs that seem to happen in the car) have made life so much easier.Our overall experience has been wonderful."

2017-05-26

"I was very annoyed that I was quoted a significantly lower rate on the phone than the actual rate for flex care. I was told on the phone both my three and six-year-old could go for flex care and each five day card was $179 per child. When I arrived for my tour I was informed that was incorrect and they would only take my three-year-old, not my 6 yr old and it was roughly $309 for a five day card. It was a waste of time and my hour round-trip drive."

2017-03-25

"Everyone knows my child by name and shows genuine affection and care towards him. I love that the school fosters growing little one's independence, empathy and intellectual growth."

2017-03-25

"We love the teachers. They are amazing and loving individuals who clearly love and care for the children they work with. Our only frustration is the often last-minute and sometimes unprofessional communication to parents about events that require some preparation. (For example: learning about the Christmas program 3 days prior)"

2017-02-11

"I have had an overall great impression. I have, however, noticed that sometimes information is incomplete regarding my daughter's nap time or the amount of bottle she had, which is very relevant to what she may need when she gets home. I also find that sometimes teachers there at pick up are not knowledgeable about her progress throughout the day, which I can understand. A little more communication between the teachers would be reassuring though. For instance, one teacher was unaware I had told the morning teacher the day before about a serious diaper rash, and it was a little disconcerning to know it may not have been known by all teachers."

2017-02-04

2017-01-14

"I was nervous about leaving my daughter at first because she was only 8 weeks when she first started. Everything has been great. I like the fact that I get updates throughout the day regarding my daughter in regards to how much she's eating and when she naps. This is so important because it allows me to know how much to feed her at night. The teachers in her room are always very friendly and interactive with my daughter. I can tell my daughter enjoys being there and likes to be around the other infants. I like the fact that she does different activities throughout the day, especially tummy time. This allows her to strengthen her muscles needed to reach certain milestones. We are very pleased and would definitely recommend La Petite to other parents."

2017-01-07

2016-12-24

"We loved La Pe***e with our older daughter. From infant through Pre-K, we were consistently pleased with the teaching staff. Just a few average teachers mixed in with mostly great ones! We are still happy with La Pe***e, but there have been some so-so hires and questionable expectations at times over the last few years."

2016-12-17

2016-12-02

"The staff was wonderful the students looked very happy but the toys and building need to upgraded in my opinion the walls were beige no color and the toys in the 2 year old room looked very worn"

2016-11-26

"We have little complaints about the teachers of this school, but we have noticed a decrease in the level of education in some of the teachers since the new director took over. The new director does not have a bachelors in early childhood education and I believe the quality of the school has declined because of this."

2016-11-19

Share La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 131 Venturi Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.