Stores > La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr
      1-719-597-1315
      1-719-597-4741
      7258@lapetite.com
      1-719-597-1315

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"The teachers in my child's class are amazing. The are so loving and nurturing. They communicate effectively. I know these teachers love not only my child but all the children they care for."

2017-05-20

"It was a great tour and facility! I think Olivia will learn so many new things in many different aspects."

2017-04-14

"My primary reason for looking at your facility was because my current daycare is raising our rates beyond what we can afford when I called your 800-number I made sure your facility had space for my children and that you were able to bus my five-year-old back and forth from school. Once we got to your facility the price increased by over $100 a week for both kids and we found out that where my son goes to school is out of your way and you don't know if you're going to be bussing there this year as you only have one other child going to Odyssey. Me and my wife felt like we were not wanted there Nor woodour kids be wanted since we would have to put you guys out of your way just to bus my son to his kindergarten. We will not be using your facility and I hope someone actually reads these reviews and send someone down there and takes a look for them selves. Thatfacility needs a lot of help it is very clutered, dirty and dingy. I hope the best for you guys but your school is not for us."

2016-12-17

"always pleasant, my kid loves to attend when regular school is out."

2016-12-10

"always pleasant, my kid loves to attend when regular school is out."

2016-12-10

"I feel that my child is safe here."

2016-12-03

"I feel that my child is safe here."

2016-11-26

"I have been pleased with the school up until the enactment of the new director."

2016-11-19

2016-09-24

"My children and I love this center. Most of the staff feels like our extended family. I am so glad that I found this place and won't be going elsewhere."

2016-09-17

2016-08-31

"There is a new director who is going through training which I understand. However they were not ready for our scheduled tour and we were not informed at the beginning of the tour that there isn't actually any space for our child until possibly December. It was a very frustrating experience."

2016-06-04

"Ok experience. Would not recommend."

2016-05-20

"It was great, offer the things I am looking for for my child, for example potty training, sign language. I also love the security they provide."

2016-03-26

"Think the bathroom experience should be more private not shared boys going with doors open"

Share La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3615 Rio Vista Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.