Stores > La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway

1-919-596-9260
      1-919-957-9789
      7479@lapetite.com
      1-919-596-9260

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"Why bother when director says o my so much she can do and corporate isn't going to listen. If you are really concerned. Call me 864-345-0441"

2017-06-08

"I loved the tour. I am new to NC and the location was far from where I was staying but I am thinking of moving close to this location so my child can attend"

2017-04-08

"I wished I stopped by sooner. The staff are very professional and the kids were engaged in learning. The facility was nice and clean. Im so excited that my daughter may become a part of this family."

2017-02-18

"I love my son's teachers. I cannot put into words how gracious we are of how they keep him looking so clean and teach him great songs and ciruculum. His teachers are so nice and so considerate. They have been welcoming from day one. They have made sure that everyday is a great experience for him with a smile. I tend to cry often when I think of how they just take good care of him because I truly know that only special people possess those type of quailities."

2017-02-11

2017-01-14

"Friendly staff and teachers, but they don't seem to have a good routine working. There seems to be a lot of chaos going on when I drop off or pick up."

2017-01-07

2016-11-26

"Love the atmosphere. Cute, clean classrooms, friendly staff."

2016-11-19

"Love the atmosphere. Cute, clean classrooms, friendly staff."

2016-11-05

"The Director was so friendly and sweet. The facility looked clean and the children looked like they had so much fun being there. I think we more than likely will be enrolling our son in this school."

2016-10-29

"My general experience with the school is that most of the older teachers are still there from 2000 and never left. I love the old school teachers there, they are the only reason I continue to bring my kids here because unlike some of the younger ones there they actually care."

2016-10-25

2016-10-09

"Great director. Lovely lady, very welcoming and knowledgeable:)"

2016-09-24

"I generally enjoy the staff and my children enjoy the school. There would be no issues if the prices were more reasonable."

2016-09-17

Share La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 4022 Wake Forest Highway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.