Stores > La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street

1-479-444-8130
      1-479-444-0115
      7617@lapetite.com
      1-479-444-8130

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"This school and your staff have been amazing for our son. Just within the few months he has been with you, he has gained more confidence in himself, makes friends easier, and realized learning can be fun. He has really come out if his shell and it shows. I highly recommend this school and staff to anyone looking for a summer school of any other school program they have. We will definitely be back. Thanks for the outstanding and caring staff. See you next summer!"

2017-07-25

"The previous day I did a walk in tour with a competing school. The difference between my experience there compared to La Petite was like night and day! It was pure chaos when I walked in to the other school. The director was disorganized, unprofessional, and although I can't prove it, I am almost positive she was on some type of medication that she had taken one too many of. I practically RAN out of there. I was telling a coworker my story of the twilight zone experience and he recommended La Petite. I'm glad he did! What a refreshing experience. The Director Miss Mollie was charming, attentive, and very professional. I enjoyed meeting my daughter's future teachers and touring the classroom. I will be enrolling her tomorrow. I look forward to being a part of such a wonderful school. It feels good knowing I am making the best decision for my family in deciding upon this school."

2017-06-17

"Tammy, Amy, and Haley are wonderful teachers! They communicate effectively and always take the time to talk/listen. My child gets so excited to see him and is always happy to go to school. Molly, the director, has always listened to any questions or concerns we have had and takes immediate action."

2017-05-20

"It was great, I really wasn't expecting such an informative thorough tour. They really seemed interested in making sure I knew every single thing they did there and all off their policy. It was very reasurring and I would love for my son to be apart of the academy!"

2017-04-30

"Overall my experience was amazing and makes me not want to pursue my search of other schools, thank you!"

2017-01-24

"The school is amazing , the director so nice and friendly , teacher amazing"

2016-12-24

"Miss Molly is great at her job. Always make my grandchild feel special. My Granddaughter loves everyone at the school."

2016-12-24

"We love it! Happy we switched from the other facility we had him in."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

"We love it! Happy we switched from the other facility we had him in."

2016-12-10

"Any issue that has come up has been taken care of very promptly."

2016-12-03

"Any issue that has come up has been taken care of very promptly."

2016-10-29

"Sometimes when I am walking through the class rooms I hear the way that teachers are talking to the children and it angers me. If I herd someone speak to my son in any way close to that I would have a concern and report it to the Director but I have not herd anyone speaking poorly to my son yet!"

2016-10-25

2016-09-08

"I was so afraid to send my daughter to daycare and was so sad about it, but after going to La Petite I am so much more comfortable! We now consider the La Petite staff part of our family!!"

Share La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3686 Front Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.