Florence, SC USA
    1-843-662-4699
    7504@lapetite.com
    1-843-662-9808

2017-06-17

"Great school. Good teachers. Parking lot is a complete nightmare. It needs to be bigger or have employees park somewhere else."

2017-04-22

"The experience has been good so far he has only been there a month but I will see how it goes for the year he will be there unless something changes"

2017-04-01

"In general LPA has met my expectations as a safe child care facility. My children enjoy attending and they learn a lot. That's what matters most."

2017-02-18

"My daughter has a wonderful time at LPA. We love her teachers, and we feel that our daughter is challenged, and loved."

2017-02-11

2016-12-04

"Great school. Very professional staff."

2016-10-29

"My son is starting to develop more into a little man"

2016-10-25

"My son is starting to develop more into a little man"

2016-09-17

"I feel that this school has some good pooints, a couple of the staff/teachers are really great, however, the afternoon staff is basically a glorified babysitter. Also the overall cleanliness of the school is really bad. The floors appear to be being moped with nasty dirty water, and the bathrooms always stink like urine. Also most of the time the children has runny noses with mucus running down into their mouths or smeared across their faces."

2016-09-10

2016-08-13

"LaPetite Academy is my child's 2nd home. All of the teachers she has come into contact with have cared for her in a way that clearly showed me they truly love children."

2016-08-06

2016-05-07

"I have loved our interactions with the school and staff. I love that my child is happy to go to her class. I an pleased with the communication with the school. Mostly, I am thankful for teachers that want to see my child improve and overcome her delays."

Share La Petite Academy - 3501 Pineneedles Rd.'s store rating

La Petite Academy - 3501 Pineneedles Rd. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3501 Pineneedles Rd. is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3501 Pineneedles Rd. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.