Stores > La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway

1-817-568-1006
      1-817-568-5768
      7557@lapetite.com
      1-817-568-1006

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway by clicking a star below.
2017-12-27

Horrible my son will never attend la. Petite again

"My son went here 2months and we hated it. He was judged and discriminated against for a prior La petite that he was at for 6months. My son wassnt allowed to take pictures on picture day she constantly called me off work for reason that wassnt even a need for me to come to la petite . example: your son is throwing a fit. Really. And when i had enough of my son going to this daycare she yells and scream and tell me i wanted to kick him out a long time ago. Well thanks"

2017-07-22

"Director kept mentioning how busy they were preparing for back to school. Don't know why that was important to mention on the tour. When kids are there, the primary responsibility should be taking care of the kids not working on back to school activities. I would like to add that the teachers I met seemed warm and friendly, and that they really had a connection to the kids in their room."

2017-06-17

"When I walked in the school I loved it from the second I walked in. The director was friendly it was clean and the director was honest about openings and stuff. I have had similar interactions most times and have loved it. There are times I don't get the best interactions with her also. I love my 2 year olds teacher. Monique is fabulous with him and gives me great feedback on how he is doing and how I can help him. We will be sad if he gets moved up and out of her class now that he is 2. The regular teachers in the infant room are great. The they work hard to figure out what my expectations are and try to meet his needs. The communication to the various caregivers in that room is lacking and the people after Machelle leaves have been a challenge. One of them is nice and wants to help another that is there most often when I pick up is short and rude. She doesn't care that he hadn't eaten or want to understand what the problem was. She just has excuses as to why it isn't her fault."

2017-05-21

"Great communication. Children very well behaved."

2017-04-22

"Generally, my daughter loves her teachers and she seems to be learning at the right pace, to prepare her for kindergarten. I would definitely continue her enrollment with La Petite."

2017-04-12

"This was the best tour we've been on so far. Misty, the director, was very friendly & knowledgable and very helpful with all of the questions I had and didn't even know I had. If we don't enroll our children here it would only be based on a lack of current availability for our age groups of children."

2017-03-18

"Good school just need bigger parking lot"

2017-03-11

"Good school just need bigger parking lot"

2017-03-04

"Most of my answers were focused on my one year old child and the infant to class and teacher. But I also have a three-year-old there and I absolutely loved his class, his teacher, the atmosphere, he loves it he has no problem going in there every day and he loves his friends and his teacher is excellent with their age. I would give anything for my daughter to have a teacher that good and she went from a class that had great teachers to complete dissapointment."

2017-03-04

"This school I thought would be great however lacks friendly staff, cleanliness and kid friendly meals. Often receive notifications of children eating pea soup or lentil soup things kids do not enjoy. Sometimes the meals look nasty and they do not allow outside food. The staff sits at the front desk in the morning and do not greet incoming children or parents. The classroom teacher is sitting when you enter the classroom and does not walk over to greet child or even greet from the chair in which she sits. Everyone seems lazy and it's really unfortunate because children are their to learn and have positive interactions that I am concerned my child may not be getting. I am strongly looking into another center that would offer more of what I am looking for."

2017-02-25

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"I'm not happy with the security of the facility. It seems like anyone can just walk in our get the pass code from a parent and walk right in. There was also a time when the teacher was about to let my child leave with one of my friends prior to verifying her identity. It could have been anyone trying to take my child."

2017-02-04

"The tour was nice and my tour guide was helpful."

2017-01-28

Share La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1300 W. Everman Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.