Grand Prairie, TX USA
    1-972-263-5310
    7543@lapetite.com
    1-972-266-8326

2017-07-15

"I absolutely love my school! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate Mrs. Sylvia, Ms. Getta, Ms. Sheena, Ms. Jacqueline, Ms. Jessica, Ms. Meylin. I have had two of my children in this school and wouldn't take consider taking them anywhere else. This La Petite school has been such a blessing for our family because the staff has become like family to us. It is the greatest feeling for a mother when she drops her child off and drives off with out any reservations. I loved the school 3 years ago when my older son attended and I still love it now with my youngest son. Thank you all for all you do, your service is definitely 5 star."

2017-06-03

"Best daycare my children have been too by far very sad that my oldest will have to switch due to going into kindergarten and there is no before and after school program but I know the short time he has been there he has learned so much"

2017-04-07

"The teachers have been very friendly, our child has slowly accepted the school and seems like getting along. He is doing activities learnt from school that surprises us at home."

2017-03-04

"Not really a service, but security concern of the door codes. I would like to inquire if they could be changed quarterly or some kind of time frame."

2017-02-25

2016-09-08

"I'm bad with names but the school director did a great job making sure my questions were answered. I like the fact that it is pretty secured to get in so that is a plus. Other than that, I really enjoyed touring the school."

2016-09-08

"Like I said previously i dont like that everytime i drop my son off and pick him up he has to be seated to watch tv. He is in a crucial age that demands learn new things by exploring, develop his skills to solve any problem but watching tv is not going to help him at all. The staff are great but the education programs is very poor that is why i am considering to leave this school"

2016-08-27

2016-02-03

"I selected the school based on the report I got from Family and Child Services. I was pleased at how well all inceptions had gone and their rating. The school has by far surpassed my expectations. Every member of the staff knows my child and engages her when they see her, they are friendly and caring. The progress my daughter has made in the few months she has been at the school is unbelievable. I feel I made a great choice for her and my growing family."

2015-08-24

"I only have good things to say about La Petite Academy. The director and staff are friendly and caring. They gave our son the attention he needed. Though they are small , everyone there has a big heart..I highly recommend them!"

2015-08-24

"i'm happy with the campus, i love seeing my son love his teacher and friends. My only complaint is that i dont want him watching TV or movies at school, unless it is directly relevant to the theme or lesson at the time."

Share La Petite Academy - 290 West Westchester Pkwy's store rating

La Petite Academy - 290 West Westchester Pkwy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 290 West Westchester Pkwy is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 290 West Westchester Pkwy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.