Stores > La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road

1-864-292-3370
      1-864-292-9531
      7507@lapetite.com
      1-864-292-3370

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"I have loved this school since day one! The director is amazing and it is obvious she takes her job serious! The teachers were awesome and most days they seemed to enjoy their jobs. I'm really going to miss Lapetite. I knew my children were in a fun and safe environment when they were there."

2017-08-17

"Ms. Cindy was very professional"

2017-07-22

"Overall we've had a great experience except for the communication piece. That has been a consistent struggle because of being part time."

2017-07-15

"It has been a great experience. Cost is a little difficult to manage sometime, we don't get to take advantage of my company discount until our child is two years old. The cost of care would be the reason we don't have a second child anytime soon."

2017-04-22

"La Petite has exceeded our expectations. Signing up for a daycare for the first time was both a hard decision and something that made us nervous. They have made the experience easy and are extremely supportive through every step. Ms. Shelly and Ms. Casie are the best! I know our son is well loved and cared for when he is there."

2017-04-01

"We are so glad we switched to La Petite Academy! Since my son began attending, I have noticed a significant change in his development - verbally, socially, and mentally. He is more engaged in activities, has learned new words and new skills. He loves walking in the door each day and being greeted by his teachers. The staff is very caring and does a great job of catering to each child's needs. After the first day, I knew we had found the right place that would help him grow."

2017-02-23

"Director was amazing went over and beyond"

2017-02-18

"Very caring and approachable staff. All staff members seem to know all the kids, even if they aren't responsible for them, which is great!"

2017-02-11

2017-02-04

"For the most part, I love this school. The director and current teachers are great! The only problem that I have is the turn-around time for the teachers."

2017-01-28

2016-12-06

"Pleasantly surprised by the comfort level of the children in the infant room and how well they interacted with the teachers. This is definitely a plus since I have never used a daycare and am considering this daycare for my three month old."

2016-11-12

"Very disappointed! How can this even be legal? So much bad is going on inside this building!"

2016-11-05

2016-10-01

"Everyone is friendly and nice to speak with. i think with a better ratio of children to teachers my child could receive excellent care."

Share La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 4805 Old Spartanburg Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.