Stores > La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd

1-520-744-4992
      1-520-744-7008
      7187@lapetite.com
      1-520-744-4992

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-09-02

"Very disappointed in this school. Too many children in each room. Other than our primary teacher there is a huge lack of communication of staff to parents. I would not recommend this school."

2017-08-26

"Used to be a good school ive had my grandkids there and have left"

2017-08-26

"School is only there for the money. nearly every communication was just a reminder to pay or a notice requiring additional money for things that should be a part of the general tuition."

2017-07-19

"Angie was great. She was very friendly and knowledge. She addressed all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with the environment."

2017-07-15

"The school is excellent. I ask that my child is cared for and treated with respect and for the most part, my child has little complaints in his day after returning home from daycare."

2017-07-05

"Will not be enrolling my children at this facility as it is clear the owners do not invest in facility maintenance or technology for the children. We have been sending our children to Bright Horizons and Primrose which are in a completely different league from this 'school.' The location is run down, chaotic and security is nearly non-existent. We were not required to show ID in order to enter and parents came and went through the front door without entering a code, showing ID or finger print ID. Between the lack of security, chaos and run down feeling of the space, we will continue our search for a safe, high quality childcare facility."

2017-05-20

"When I toured the school and decided to enroll, I was happy with the teacher/child rationand the relationship that my son formed with his teacher. Now that he is out of the 1 year old room,There have been multiple new teachers that have not been introduced. My son is transitioning from the early 2nroom to the later 2 room and there has been very little communication about this transition. The precious status app has declined. Most days there is not a full progress report."

2017-04-07

"Has always been great. Love this place!"

2017-02-18

"My daughter is 17 months and really enjoys going to school. Usually she runs to go play barley having time to say goodbye to me. The teachers and caregivers are great, they communicate problems well and with the PreciouStatus app, communicating daily activities, naps, and food is a breeze. Also the occasional photo is really nice as well."

2017-02-13

"I wish the school director would have led the tour. Not the regional manager. He wasn't as knowledgeable about the area as she was."

2017-02-11

2016-12-31

"Friendly staff. My child ejoys himself. Wish there were healthier meal options."

2016-12-24

2016-12-10

"Ms. Petra was the best. She and her teachers ***istants are the reason we kept our child there as long as we did."

2016-12-10

"The school is very good about reminding us to pay, and pay extra for every extra minute children will be there but still charges full price when the schoolis closed for 2 days. Why do I have to pay for time my child is not able to be there?"

Share La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 7930 N Thornydale Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.