Windsor, CA USA
    1-707-837-0515
    7233@lapetite.com
    1-707-838-0549

2017-09-23

"I love my Windsor La Petite! Such a great group of staff. I know they love my kid and I get so excited when my son gets excited."

2017-09-09

"outstanding school. My son is thriving, learning, and receiving excellent care."

2017-09-09

"The staff is friendly and welcoming. Even in the beginning when my daughter was unhappy at drop off I knew she liked her teachers and had fun when she was there. Now she is happy and runs off with a wave when I drop her off. Her social and all around growth has been huge since she started at La Petite. We're looking forward to having her there until she starts kindergarten"

2017-08-26

"finding ways to get to know their students parents would be helpful. they don't small talk or ask questions about our weekend or how our child does at home or after school. you cant build relationships that way. also, I know none of my child's friends or their parents. it's more institutionalized than other preschools I've seen"

2017-08-12

"The teachers my two children have now are amazing!!! We absolutely LOVE Mrs. Frances, Ms. Natalia, and Ms. Sarah! School director Mindy is not very professional. I currently experienced a very serious issue with another male adult and I was lied to about video footage for proof and things where not resolved to what I thought was appropriate and needed."

2017-03-18

"Absolutely amazing experience. The teachers are fantastic, interactive and attentive. My child loves her teachers and I LOVE the phone app that gives me constant updates on my munchkin. It really makes me comfortable in her care and makes me feel apart of her day."

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"The only thing I'm not crazy about (other than the location not being convenient for us) is the food provided. We try not to serve sweets at home so I was very surprised that cookies are a typical snack. And overall it sounds like the food is more processed than I was expecting considering the facility has a kitchen."

2017-02-11

2017-01-17

"Overall I was very satisfied."

2016-12-24

"Teachers are great. Leadership is missing from the leader."

2016-12-24

"In general I think the school is great. Although, I wish there was more information transfered to the parents. Some of the syllabi are outdated, and asking a toddler what they learned that day is not always accurate. I do love the Precious status app, which does help some what in filling the gaps of the day. I would like a social report every once in awhile. To me social skills are just as important as education, and to be aware of my child and his social skills is important to us, so we can work on them at home."

2016-12-17

"Teachers are great. Leadership is missing from the leader."

2016-12-17

2016-09-08

"Our experience has been truly wonderful! From the director to the classroom head teacher to the aides, everyone is kind, courteous, professional, helpful, informative and genuine. Our son has grown so much this past year, and is so happy at school!"

Share La Petite Academy - 9451 Brooks Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9451 Brooks Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9451 Brooks Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9451 Brooks Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.