Stores > LPC-Digital.com, Inc.
  • LPC-Digital.com LPC-Digital.com, Inc. Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review LPC-Digital.com, Inc. by clicking a star below.
2011-03-26

"a very good notebook seller. very friendly and responsive. each and every emails are replied within a proper timeframe of 24 hours (considering for someone who is living at a different GMT, GMT+8 compared to seller's location at GMT-8). I'm happy to say that I'll continue buying stuffs from Larry again in the future."

2011-03-25

"I just received my Sager NP8150 at LPC-Digital. I was happy to find out that all of the praise given to Larry and his service is completely justified. Larry was extremely thorough and timely in his responses, from before I placed my order until after I began using the notebook.

Generally speaking, I've found that I have to pay a premium to receive this level of service. Not so this time - LPC-Digital featured the lowest price for the notebook I was looking for.

2011-03-21

"I bought a Sager NP8150 through Larry at LPC-Digital, and I just have to say that he is an absolutely amazing reseller!

Larry's dedication to customer service is unrivaled. He replied to my emails very promptly, even at midnight on weekends. Larry and I exchanged closed to 100 email messages regarding numerous questions and changes about my purchase, and not once did he sound annoyed, or make me feel like I was just being a bother.

He was also very honest and upfront with me. At the beginning of the Intel SB recall, he even offered to refund my payment without me asking.

When my completed machine was held up at shipping without any reason, Larry also upgraded my shipping method at absolutely zero cost to me.

I was initially rather apprehensive about buying such a high-end machine from one of the many small business resellers. However, Larry at LPC-Digital not only made it a painless experience, but a very awesome one as well. I will most certainly buy from LPC again, and will not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

2011-03-21

"Larry is who I ordered from. My first contact was via the phone, and subsequent contacts were via phone and email. For an off the shelf product, or something customized, tweaked, with spec's changed at the last minute and needing fast delivery, I'd use LPC Digital again and again.

After 1 transaction: Highly Trusted & Recommended.

2011-03-18

"I cannot speak highly enought about Larry and LPC-Digital. The ordering process was smooth and the communication was incredible. Every single annoying question that I asked was answered professionaly and promptly! I would not hesitate to purchase from LPC-Digital again in the future. I will pass the word. In this day and age of poor customer service LPC-Digital rises above all and delivers!"

2011-02-12

"The sales rep. Larry was unlike any rep I have ever dealt with. He went way above and beyond to make sure that my order was going to be completed and made for a very pleasent expirenece. If there were more sales reps like him, internet sales are doomed!"

2011-02-11

"Larry was the most outstanding seller I could ever meet. He was prompt with communication, helped me out in numerous situations, and was very polite and informative. After dealing with LPC-digital's great prices and customer service, I feel like I can't deal with any other reseller: My laptop business will always be with LPC-digital in the future, and I believe they have earned my trust.

Those who may be worried about LPC-digital: they may not have the fanciest websites and stunning flashes that lure you, but inside, they have the most fantastic, helpful, and refined staff, and my business with LPC-digital has been the finest of all transactions.

2011-02-03

"Since my first contact with LPC-Digital, Larry has been very professional and nice. He gave me all information I needed in order to decide upon my next laptop.
Besides phone calls, emails were answered very quickly.

My laptop is a new model and it was back ordered.
When it was shipped it got here sooner than I expected.

Overall experience with LPC-Digital was great!

2011-01-31

"I usually don't write reviews of a purchase but LPC-Digital has compelled me to do so. So rarely are we treated with such honesty and integrity, that one you stumble upon it, you kinda just pause and remark at it. I've been searching for my perfect laptop for a while. I'd say at least a year. Doing my research, comparing options. When I finally decided on a line of computers (and i searched them all, AW, sony, apple, sager,etc), my next step was to find a reseller

I decided on a Sager. But where? i went with a number of different outfits originally including xotic, malibal, avadirect, powernotebooks, origin, and they all provided good customer service, probably would have been fine with any of them. But I decided to call LPC-Digital on the basis of how helpful the owner was on a website I visit. www.notebookreviews.com. The Website wasn't flashy, seemed like a mom and pop outfit. But I called.... and it went to voicemail. Wan't totally unexpected. it was 6:30pm PST. they may have been closed.

30 sec later the phone rings "Hi this is Larry from LP-Digital, i think I may have missed your call" from that moment, he has answered every conceivable answer a "noob" may have. Patient and forthright, he spoke with openess and integrity, not concerning himself so much with the sale as to ensure that we found EXACTLY what I wanted.

I placed the order with LPC because of his honesty and genuine courtesy and customer service. He went by line item by line item, explained the benefits and how much i needed or didn't need it, but left it to me, he didn't sell as much as he educated. After speaking with him, I received the Lowest price of anyone I spoke with, written or verbal, and at the same time offered great customer service.

it's been a few days and I've received my computer, and his customer service still shows, we have emailed, and spoken on the phone (even on Saturday) to educate and assist me again as well as guide me on the many "help, i don't know how to..." questions I've had.

i will continue to buy from Larry and LPC-Digital again, even if the price was higher, there are some things worth paying a premium for, and LPC-Digital and Larry's service is it.

2011-01-28

"Fantastic service and the best price available. They will definitely be expecting more purchases from me in the future."

2011-01-18

"My experience with lpc-digital was fantastic. I got my first sager from them and Larry helped me through the main process. This baby has a 485m gtx and I was wary of buying such a powerful card because of heat as well as price but Larry was very patient and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. He called the same day to verify my order and the laptop was shipped within two days. I got it within the next week. The laptop arrived in great packaging also!! Overall it was a fantastic experience and I can't wait to order from them again. "

2010-12-19

"The purchase was a very good experience. The dealer gave special discounts for my condition, and was very helpful throughout the purchase. Email replying was also very fast. It often only takes a few hours for a reply. Five stars indeed!"

2010-11-29

"Hi.

This was be my first buy at LPC-Digital and don't be the last!
Is a great seller! Fast Shipping! Very comprehensive.

Only one last word: Recommended!

2010-11-24

"Great Prices and super fast delivery!! Will buy from again!"

2010-11-08

"I ordered a Sager laptop from lpc-digital. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. I asked him to change my order and he was able to change it and the laptop shipped out the next day. The laptop is flawless. I will order my next laptop from them and will recommend them to my friends."

Share LPC-Digital.com, Inc.'s store rating

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a merchant member
LPC-Digital.com, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.