loccitane.com

Customer service: 3.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.50/10
2018-06-22

Good ,love it

"The smell is very good ,it is quickly absorbed in the hands, and it is not very greasy"

2018-03-08

No communication

"Placed an order to get a present for my wife. Received an email with confirmation of order and then another email welcoming me to their "world". No shipping confirmation. 2 weeks after the order I send an email to check what's going on. No response. Nothing arrived after 20 days. Just called them and without even saying "sorry" they told me that my order was canceled because my billing address (my home) didn't match my shipping address (my office in the same area, so I can make a surprise present).
No email, no call to inform me. No apology, just offered me to re-order with same billing/shipping address. Sure....

2018-01-16

Beautiful experience at L’Occitane in 5th ave NY

"I’ve never used the product before and had a mini facial with Bobby at 170 5th Avenue New York. It was the most divine experience. I had a quick skin analysis and an introduction to the best beauty regime to suit my skin. My skin was glowing and I felt pampered. Bobby was wonderful. He wasn’t trying to sell the product but was sharing his passion. I worked away with a few products and many samples. I received a compliments about my skin afterwards. I’m a very happy customer and look forward to replace all my beauty product to this brand. "

Helpful Cool (1)

2017-09-29

Disappointing

"My order was cancelled with no explanation or notification. I can understand if a product is out of stock or something else happens, but I at least expect the simple courtesy of an email."

2017-06-24

L'Occitane Review should be named after one of thei Product Lines: DIVINE !!!

"Excellent products. Excellent and timely delivery.
Customer Service is The Best of Any Deptartment Store, Product or Boutique,. EVERYTIME!

2017-01-06

Good

"Good, as always, love their products."

2015-08-18

"Totally good quality. It's really a great place to make an order
Everyone is very nice and very helpful.
I would recommend anyone to this company.

2015-01-26

"Shipping is always free and super fast, and my orders have always been 100% correct. Yes, they're expensive, but the products last a long time and work well.

Love the Divine collection and shea hand creams. I'm about to turn 29 and was last week was mistaken by two people in two different stores for an 18-year-old. The products I've been using have definitely played *some* part in that!

2014-12-04

"1 Star for sure!!!!! If only there's 0 start
I ordered some L'Occitane hand cream, and received confirmation email with order number before I went to sleep two days ago. The next day when I checked my order in my order history, it was gone, and nothing was there. I heard that this retailer often cancel customers' orders without any notice. Very disappointing experience.

I also tried to contact them via email, and got auto-reply telling me to wait for response within 24-48 hours. So far(at least after 36 hours), not seeing any response yet.

2014-09-25

"They were very prompt in responding and made suggestions regarding the products. We love L'Occitane and appreciate the chance to purchase the product for our small B&B."

2014-09-22

"Great products. Great Service."

2014-09-19

"Good service and fast delivery."

2014-09-17

"Was very pleased with the service. "

2014-09-17

"I always receive my order within a day or two depending on what time/day I ordered. Very pleased with service..."

2014-09-15

"They always shipped my order very fast. i have been purchasing skin care products, perfumes and body care items from them since 2007. They always packed my orders properly. Any time, I needed to contact their CS, they were always extremely helpful and solved the problems quickly. I love their products , they always pampered my skin very well and also love the authentic aromas, they smell and feel so natural , especially the lavender bath gel , it is my favourite. "

Share L'Occitane's store rating