Stores > Laptopkey.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptopkey.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

Poor instructions and non-existent customer service

"I purchased a replacement key for my MicroSoft Surface Pro 4. Laptopkey.com's website provided very good directions on which key to purchase and how to install the new key. It arrived quickly but when I took it out of the envelope, the plastic tab was attached to the key cover (the cover is the one that has the letter of the key...the piece you actually push). Since the original plastic tab on my keyboard was still in place and not broken, I just wanted to replace the key cover. Of course, this meant getting the cover separated from the new tab it was attached to. When I looked at the website, I saw no directions on how to accomplish this. I did my best based on the instructional video on their website, which demonstrated how to get the key cover off when it was installed on the keyboard. However, when I tried this with the new key and plastic tab, it damaged the hooks on the back of the cover. So, when I tried to snap it onto the already installed tab, it wouldn't stay attached...kept falling off. I wrote an email to their service department personnel but never received a response back (2+ weeks now). I ended up going to the MS Store and even though the keyboard was out of warranty (the computer was still in warranty), they did an "exchange" and gave me a new keyboard. REPLACING A KEY IS NOT ALWAYS AS SIMPLE AND EASY AS THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE....BUYER BEWARE!"

2017-11-24

Amazing experience

"I purchased four keys for my laptop, without much hope to be honest, thinking they’d send the wrong keys or even that I’d never get them. I gave it a try anyway. Considering I don’t live in the US, I was willing to wait a month for my keys to arrive. Three weeks after purchasing and my keys arrive, they are in fact the keys I needed for my laptop and fitted perfectly. My laptop is back to normal. I for sure thought that all positive reviews this site had were paid, but after my great experience with them I now know they are real because i know first hand that it’s true! Thank you again! "

2017-10-19

As advertised and great communication!

"I am from Toronto, Canada and could not source the keyboard key I needed locally. Came across Laptopkey.com, ordered on October 12 and received on October 19! "

2017-09-27

Great Service

"Thank you for quickly shippment and god kommunikation."

2017-09-17

110% satisfied.

"I ordered a keytop with hinges for my Lenovo T550 keyboard, at laptopkey.com on September 6, 2017 and already received September 15, 2017.
It suited perfectly, I have to say I'm 110% satisfied with the deal.
Thank you very much to Laptopkey.com

Los Angeles, CA
2017-08-29

VERY satisfied for a variety of reasons. Thank you!

"I can happily say that my confusion about which replacement key to purchase because my particular laptop model wasn't listed at the time I checked online was alleviated by expert advice from Ayesha.

Not only did Ayesha advise me about which key I needed after seeing a photo I had sent, but the dedicated team at Laptopkey.com made sure to add my laptop model to their growing database of laptops so that other people using the model I use could be helped more directly online.

Even though I was relatively confident that I could install the key myself, the online installation video provided me with some important guidance that helped a great deal.

Also, the order and shipping confirmation emails contained important links and information that was very helpful.

Thank you!

2017-08-25

Customer service is awesome!

"Shipping is quick - and customer service is the best!"

2017-08-20

Happy customer

"Did need a single key for my Logitech K810 keyboard. Order and delivery process are very smooth.
Correct in time.
Follow-up mail from the vendor too

Great job, keep going. Already told my colleagues about the good service

2017-07-20

Excellent service!

"I ordered a key from you (and your website made it easy to work out which one I needed!), and your video tutorials gave me the confidence to fit it myself. Which is brilliant, as a Mac professional quoted me roughly £30 (about $40) to do the same ;-) Delivered and fitted all within ten days too - and I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys, I’d definitely recommend you and also know where to come again if I need you. I’ve also managed to fix my boyfriend’s computer whilst he’s in the bathroom - am wondering how long it’ll take him to realise he now has an ‘up’ arrow key again on his MacBook Pro ;-)

2017-07-12

Delivered on time but with a Spanish key instead

"I ordered a page down key for my laptop to the UK, having lost a hinge while cleaning it one day and received it on time. However, it was av pág and not pgdn that I received which is a minor annoyance as I had to remove it and attach to my old key. "

2017-06-23

Amazingly patient customer services!

"Without any reservation, I highly recommend this service. The customer service agents are amazingly patient and persistent. I had sticky keyboards in HP Probook 450 G1 notebook. I had to replace the shift key and space bar because they were broken during cleaning process with clumsy skills. I didn't realize that identifying right key model for this notebook could become a nightmare. Laptopkey website showed 4-5 examples, but I had a hard time to match up with mine. The service agents asked me to send the pictures, so I took pictures and sent them. They identified the keys for me and sent the parts, but only the space bar was fit. So I complained. The service agent asked for another pictures, so I took several pictures carefully and noted the tiny numbers inside the shift key as well. The service agent identified it again and sent the right shift key along with the space bar again for free. The key was fitted to the place perfectly! Thank you, Ayesha and Mary for your patient and amazing support."

2017-06-08

Excellent Service

"Because I am very clumsy, I have had to use Laptopkey.com a few times. The service has been quick, especially considering I live in Australia, and the keys arrived as described. After struggling to remove the key from the retainer clips before (again, clumsy), I asked Laptopkey to separate them out this time, which saved me about 15 minutes of swearing. Thanks, Laptopkey! Keep up the good work!"

2017-05-29

Simply Brilliant!

"I have recently purchased an entire keyboard replacement for my MSI GS73VR 6RF Stealth Pro. I have to say that LaptopKeyboards Support has been tremendous and they new keyboard is WONDERFUL! I really couldn't have asked for better!!!!

The support team has provided such an amazing experience. If I ever need a laptop keyboard replacement again, LaptopKey has made a loyal customer out of me!

It was all in all a wonderful experience and a tremendous product!

2017-05-25

Not glamorous, but perfectly effective.

Two keys on my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 broke, after something like 10 years of use. I thought about purchasing another keyboard, but discovered that there is nothing currently on the market like this particular keyboard. I only replace two AAA batteries two or three times a year with this keyboard, and I didn't want to hassle with the newer technology which deals with rechargable keyboards that you plug in all the time to recharge again (isn't the whole point of a wireless keyboard to be wireless???).

So I found Laptopkey.com and didn't expect much. My keyboard isn't being made anymore, and the ones that are available through Ebay and such are all used keyboards that are being sold for about twice what I bought my keyboard for. So, $4.95 a key for two broken keys vs $75 for a new keyboard of the same model. Sure, why not. Let's see what happens.

The site was a little confusing to use, but there was the option to talk to someone real-time to get some guidance. So I ordered my keys using PayPal and then waited a few days. They just arrived in a nondescript little standard envelope, and I found the keys inside and swapped out the broken ones. I'm using them now to type this review. The keys don't look used at all. It's easy to get the impression that they came off a new keyboard.

Not displeased. I'll give 'em five stars.

2017-05-23

awesome

"fast and good, but the price was a bit high"

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!