Stores > Learnandmasterasl.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Learnandmasterasl.com by clicking a star below.

2017-11-26

Christmas

"Product arrived in a timely manor. Have not opened product as it is a Christmas present for my Daughter in Law. She wants to advance her Signing Knowledge and teach others in the family how to sign. Look forward to her expression come Christmas Day.

2017-11-07

Super System

"I received the course the day after your email came. I am currently on the 4th lesson. I really like the way it is presented. I am not certain about a couple of things. First, I am not sure what the # before a word means and second you some times put a + or a ++ or even a +++ could you explain the meaning of these symbols? I really am enjoying the course and have recommended it to a friend."

2017-10-06

Allowed shipping options

"Course content looks good. Haven't yet received my package but they allowed my package to be shipped by US Mail to avoid huge brokerage fees if shipped by courier to Canada. Thanks!"

2017-10-05

Great videos

"I haven't started yet looking at the demo before ordering let me know I had found what I was looking for, very easy to follow along."

2017-10-02

Excellent DVDs.

"I've finished the first two chapters and am impressed with the pace, content, and quality of the DVDs. With some prior background in sign language and having a deaf family member, I expect to greatly improve my ASL by the end of the course."

DarynPlasticmask's Avatar

2017-09-19

Worst idea ever. Glad my refund was so quickly taken care of.

"Deaf people need subtitles.
Also, when someone is supposed to be teaching Sign, they should gesticulate like mad when they are talking; it distracts like mad. One doesn't know if she's trying to Sign or if she's just untrained in front of a camera, high on caffeine or what. Even had there BEEN subtitles, I'd have been too distracted by her mad and rapid hand motions one of the most deeply nervous people I'd ever seen. It was a complete waste of time and I'm relieved that my money was returned so fast.

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

A rep from Learnandmasterasl.com, learnandmaster1, has responded

“You CAN turn on subtitles for this course. They don't automatically appear, but you have the option to turn them on or off just like you would if you were watching most any other dvd. ”

2017-08-21

quick delevery

""Arrived quickly and I'm learning so much. ""

2017-08-21

service good

"I've been using the service since it appeared. Always positive experience"

2017-08-20

Great

"Loved the videos very helpful"

2017-08-16

Purchased for Homeschool elective.

"I purchased this as an elective for my 10th grade homeschooler. We received it yesterday. Shipping was fast and it arrived in a timely manner, in perfect condition. So far we have only watched the first lesson so I can't say too much about it, but it seems like a great program so far. I have other Legacy Learn and Master systems and was very pleased with them so I am confident this one will not disappoint. Quality of the videos seems great and the workbook seems well organized. "

2017-07-23

Pretty okay

"Shipping could've been better. I didn't get the shipping confirmation for a week and had to ask customer service what was going on, my package got lost in their warehouse and they refunded me the shipping costs. "

2017-07-17

Have not received the package

"Have not received, seen something saying you get in 4 days, it been 7 but on Friday it was near my home, should be here on today."

Rep reply posted Jul-17-2017

A rep from Learnandmasterasl.com, learnandmaster2, has responded

“According to the tracking information sent to you your package will arrive today via FedEx. We apologize if it took longer than expected, and we hope that the course works well for you!”

2017-06-30

Very fast and simple BUT..

"Simple process and quick delivery. The box it came in was also nice and easy to see if it was tampered with. But I have the multiple payment plan and i have no clue when to expect the company to charge my card plus the box has no costumer service instructions inside. Besides that I have no complaints with my order and would recommend this company. I even previewed one dvd and am satisfied with the teaching kit"

2017-06-22

Fantastic

"My husband and I were looking for a comprehensive signing system and this got to us in no time. Can't wait to get started!"

2017-05-22

"We just started watching the DVD's
The one thing that is distracting is how Stacy is constantly moving her hands while she is talking, if she is going to do that she should use sign language. They need to make Dr. Byron bigger on the tests cause he is so small its harder to see his hands.

Share Learnandmasterasl.com's store rating

Learnandmasterasl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Learnandmasterasl.com is a merchant member
Learnandmasterasl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.