Stores > Lens Discounters

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lens Discounters by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

Love Lens Discounters

"I have been a Lens Discounter customer for years and love them. I get a reminder email when my supply is running low and always great quality and I can count on my contacts arriving quickly. "

2017-12-29

They rock!

"I ordered minus instead of plus. They worked with me and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. Can't say enough good things about them!"

2017-12-20

Absolute Scam

"This business advertises that they have something in stock. When they actually do not. I ordered biofinity toric contact lenses. A few days later I got an email saying that the order was delayed 7-10 business days. 7-10 business days I called them and they said it was going to be 7-10 business days more. No notification, no email, I had to call them. Absolute waste of your time. Do not buy from them."

2017-12-10

Fast and easy

"Easy and fast will be ordering again. "

2017-12-02

"Fast easy ordering, prompt shipping. I will order from this company again"

2017-10-26

Overnight Shipping will never be overnight

"This is the second time I've paid for overnight shipping and haven't received my contacts in a reasonable time frame. I placed my order in the early morning, it's now Thursday, and my contacts were just shipped out this morning. So, to put it in perspective I paid $27 for overnight shipping and will get my contacts on the 5th day since placing my order. How is this overnight? I'm now in the position of wearing glasses to my brother's wedding. I'll have to be blind for photos. "

2016-02-03

Great: Service, and price

"I have purchased on two separate occasions. Customer service is awesome. They called my eye doctor to get the prescription on my behalf. Prices are 1000 times better than lenscrafters. I was satisfied with the way the products arrived. "

2015-01-22

"3rd order, came quickly, free glasses offer was a nice touch, well done LensDiscounters!

Please thank Dee in customer service for me and apologize for my blonde moment. She was so very nice to me when I was totally confused for a minute. It turned out all the emails including the free glasses voucher were going to my spam folder. Lensdiscounters is now on my safe sender list!

2014-11-03

"I gave LensDiscounters.com every chance. I ordered my prescription sunglasses on August 4th, at the same time as my contacts. The contacts came quickly. The sunglasses were a different story. I received an Email notice that the glasses were being shipped on August 25 and it should take 7-10 days for USPS shipping. On September 10, the glasses still had yet to arrive. They said that the USPS has them and they should arrive shortly. USPS had that the glasses were delivered on September 16 to 1010 Niagra, Buffalo NY. That is not my address. I contacted LensDiscounters.com again and they said they do not know why they were shipped to the wrong address but the problem has been fixed. They would ship my glasses as soon as they receive them. Unbeknownst to me, 1010 Niagra is the address to LensDiscounters.com. The USPS has no record of them being pickup up from that address. Customer Service simply reordered my glasses without informing me such. October 13th I received the totally wrong glasses. I returned them the next business day. November 1st I received my glasses which are smaller than what I ordered. Yes, they gave me at first $20 back and then after the wrong ones were delivered, another $20 but I can’t believe they are still in business. I will never shop there again and neither will any of my friends. "

2014-10-15

"I really and truly recommend that you buy all your contact lenses from LensDiscounters.com, even if its not the absolute cheapest you find - this is because their quality is good, and they are more knowledgeable on contacts than my doctor's office. Further, their user accounts are just fantastic. Its easy and fun to use compared to 1800contacts blah."

2014-09-10

"They are really fast on delivery and reasonable price "

2014-01-13

"I was very pleased with the website, products and time for my order to be processed. Not to mention that it was so much less expensive than any of the other sites."

2013-07-03

"This is a repeat order from this supplier. They have fair prices and good customer service. I called them for I was not completely sure on quantity and they honestly went over the return agreement.
The next day I received an email stating I had earned a 5% discount ... super job!

2013-04-10

"Best price and service for contact lenses anywhere."

2010-09-27

"Website quoted 4 to 7 days for delivery time, however received order within only 2 postal days. The only discrepancy is the e-mail shipping notice which states my order shipped on Sept 24th, however the postage label indicates Sept 23rd. Not complaining- you should just have that looked at.

Overall: Would definitely use again.

Share Lens Discounters's store rating

Lens Discounters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!