Stores > Lensauthority.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lensauthority.com by clicking a star below.
2016-10-04

Second To None! Excellent Service

"LensAuthority got me my lens and it was in superb condition came with accessories and a manual and their service from top to bottom was A1 and they are a STAPLE in up and coming filmmakers community. Thank you guys.

2016-09-09

It's amazing to find a company that gives good price.

"A search showed this company up against several other companies, The price intrigued me and the service and product received was worth it. I needed a tripod Dolly. This company will get my business again."

2016-09-08

How many stars does a galaxy have?

"These guys have been great. I've purchased a few items from them over the last few months and have been completely satisfied. The items have been exactly as described and they've arrived in great condition after being carefully packed.

These guys are great.

2016-08-31

They said it was good, and it is great!

"Very good quality item indeed. Item is as described, functional and in excellent condition. Packaging is as their email described. It was indeed wrapped it up in copious amounts of soft foam and bubble-wrap. Then, sealed it in a box with the stickiest packing tape, and sent with the embrace. It was received with an embrace.

I recommend purchasing from LenAuthority.com without hesitation.

2016-08-14

Excellent product, superior service

"I bought a camera body from Lens Authority. From the time I got in contact with them to enquire about the camera to the point of unboxing the package, the entire experience was great. The customer service was prompt, the package was delivered quickly (2 days), the camera was in better shape than I expected, and the price was very reasonable. If Lens Authority continues this way, I firmly believe they will start eating B&H's lunch when it comes to used gear."

2016-08-10

Best purchase ever!!

"I bought a canon 5d mark iii, I initially had issues with PayPal when trying to purchase this item so I called Lens Authority to request a hold. The woman I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful and held the item for me without any trouble. The transaction was smooth and the camera was delivered in a bomb proof package very quickly. I look forward to doing business with this company again in the future!"

2016-08-04

VERY Satisfied Customer

"I ordered a 70-200 f2.8 USM II over the weekend. Used free delivery which was delivered today (Thursday). Tested the lens out and am very satisfied with how the lens looks and works so far. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase, and I expect that I'll be checking this site again for more deals!"

2016-08-04

Fair deal/ super lens

"My experience with Lens Authority has been positive. They were responsive, prompt and kept me informed every step of the process. The lens arrived one day before the promised date, very well packaged and protected. The lens condition was as advertised"

2016-07-12

Best in the business

"Whether you are renting photography gear or buying used gear from lensauthority.com you will be satisfied! I've bought all my camera gear and rented all the lenses I was interested in from them. I've never been disappointed. "

2016-07-06

Fast and Reliable Shipping

"I've ordered a few things from these guys and this is where I'll keep shopping. They have great prices on their used equipment. The equipment has always shown up in very good condition as well. If you place the order in the morning, they'll get it shipped immediately which is absolutely awesome. I would 100% recommend them."

2016-07-05

AMAZING SERVICE/ FAST !!

"This is the best online shop that I have ever bought from. I talked to Michael over the phone and he was super nice. Thank you lens authority for everything ! Best place to get your camera gear hands down. Awesome awesome awesome. "

2016-06-20

Amazing people and service!

"The title says it all. These guys are on time, answered all my questions, down to earth and got an awesome FAQ page! I mean seriously, you guys rock!"

2016-05-20

Much better than I expected, great price.

"I decided to go with these guys instead of the other guys because of the other reviews and was not disappointed. The lens was better than described, they shipped promptly, and the communication was both funny and awesome. If you follow on Facebook, you can get codes for discounts or free gifts (mine was a polarizer filter)."

2016-05-04

No worries!

"Legit seller, fast reply and reliable!
Customer service is ??!

2016-05-02

Plus rating for Lens Authority

"These guys rate photo gear accurately....

I've gotten several lenses and assorted other gear and have been pleased!

Share Lensauthority.com's store rating

Lensauthority.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lensauthority.com is a merchant member
Lensauthority.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.